Gorilla Woman - Sex Slaves -Issue#04

Discuss Mitru's art with Mitru

Gorilla Woman - Sex Slaves -Issue#04

Postby mitru » April 23rd, 2023, 1:22 am

The Big Breasted Black Giantess walked over to where the teenage photographer was lying flat on his back and squatted on the balls of her large erotic bare dark ebony feet next to him. "Joe...Joe...Are you all right?" asked Gorilla Woman with concern in her voice for the teenage boy she knew in her regular identity as Akula Mutombo.

As Joe opened his eyes...his vision was blurry. But as the pain in the back of his head began to fade...and his vision cleared...the teenage boy...didn't know whether he was awake or dreaming...as he saw the mighty Gorilla Woman squatting beside him.

"Gorilla Woman?? Am I dreaming??" asked Joe in disbelief as he looked up at his superheroine idol.

"No Joe. I assure you I'm very real. I see you're admiring my giant Gorilla Breasts...You can touch them to convince you that I'm here" replied the Big Breasted Black Giantess with a smile on her glossy red lips.

Taking a deep breath...feeling his dick stiffen under his pants as he lay on the ground...Joe raised his right hand up to the giant firm dark ebony rack of the Busty Congolese Crusader...his fingers tentatively caressing the broad glossy black areolas...and her big puffy glossy black nipples which capped their sexy summits.

CLICK HERE to read Gorilla Woman - Sex Slaves -Issue#04:http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3/index.php/Mitru/Gorilla-Woman/Sex-Slaves

Read more... ONLY in MCcomix.com!
mitru

Return to Mitru