YOUNG MISS MUSCLE - Sleepy Times -Issue#07

Discuss Mitru's art with Mitru

YOUNG MISS MUSCLE - Sleepy Times -Issue#07

Postby mitru » February 19th, 2023, 2:04 am

Kate Spencer was part of the crowd of students entering through the gates of Alpha City High School as another day of activities began there.

Every so often...Kate felt her eyelids becoming heavy and there was lingering hardness in her nipples and areolas under her top...and wetness between her thighs under her skirt...and she had to shake off these feelings of fatigue and arousal s she walked through the crowded corridors of the school...making her way to where her locker was.

"Oooooh...even with my super powers as Miss Muscle...I'm still feeling spaced out...hazy in my head....hazy in my super breasts...and hazy in my super cunt...but I'm not alone...Ooooh" thought Kate as she noticed some of the other nerdy teenage boys and girls she passed in the corridors were also as disoriented as she was.

She saw some of them complaining to each other as they noticed some of test scores posted on notice boards...and that they had gotten F grades. Kate also noticed that other students...the jocks...the more popular girls and boys...were acting even more obnoxious than usual.

CLICK HERE to read YOUNG MISS MUSCLE - Sleepy Times -Issue#07:http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3/index.php/Mitru/YOUNG-MISS-MUSCLE/Sleepy-TIMES

Read more... ONLY in MCcomix.com!
mitru

Return to Mitru