Abuela Amazona -Issue#10

Discuss Mitru's art with Mitru

Abuela Amazona -Issue#10

Postby mitru » October 23rd, 2022, 2:08 am

Enjoying the feel of the cool night air caressing her voluptuous and muscular shiny bronze body as she soared high in the night sky over the Venezuelan capital city of Caracas...her muscular shiny bronze arms extended in front of her...her shiny bronze fists clenched...her thick muscular shiny bronze arms at full stretch below her wide shapely waist...the sexy toes of her erotic bare shiny bronze feet curled with tension...Abuela Amazona flew at super sped towards her destination. She alighted gently to the ground...landing on the balls of her erotic bare shiny bronze feet in a park across from the two storey hacienda which served as the home of the KEG fraternity.

"Ooh...I can feel my huge nipples tingling...They are telling me there is a criminal agenda at work at this party...Luring unsuspecting teenage boys from the university and elsewhere to participate in illegal activities with drugs and alcohol...which are forbidden at all times...including during a pandemic. I'll need to mask up to keep myself safe from covid-19 but I will not use any of the drugged masks that are certain to be there" said Abuela Amazona as she reached inside of the silver bracelet on her right wrist. From it, she took out a black and silver surgical mask which she snugly fit over her nose and her glossy red lips. "Now to break up this party and bring some criminals to justice!" resolved the Big Breasted Superwoman of Venezuela as she flexed her massive shiny bronze thighs and flew up into the sky again.

CLICK HERE to read Abuela Amazona -Issue#10:http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3/index.php/Mitru/ABUELA-AMAZONA/ABUELA-AMAZONA?page=2

Read more... ONLY in MCcomix.com!
mitru

Return to Mitru