Abuela Amazona -Issue#03

Discuss Mitru's art with Mitru

Abuela Amazona -Issue#03

Postby mitru » September 4th, 2022, 4:13 am

11 pm

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...What...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Where...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...Who..?" sighed Abuela Amazona..slowly opening her brown eyes in the slits of her black mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face...framed thick mane of glossy black hair as she slowly regained consciousness.

The Big Breasted Superwoman of Venezuela discovered herself lying on a plush, thick cushioned sofa...her thick muscular shiny bronze arms pulled behind her back....her hands tie together by her wrists with strong ropes...her thick muscular shiny bronze legs extended below her broad, shapely waist..her erotic bare shiny bronze feet tied together by more strong ropes wrapped tightly around her ankles

"My bra...taken off me while I was unconscious...I have to..get free" gasped Abuela Amazona..as she noticed her enormous firm shiny bronze breasts were exposed for everyone to see She flexed the muscles of her voluptuous shiny bronze body to break the ropes binding her wrists and ankles. Her brief effort evaporated after less than one second

CLICK HERE to read Abuela Amazona -Issue#03:http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3/index.php/Mitru/ABUELA-AMAZONA/ABUELA-AMAZONA

Read more... ONLY in MCcomix.com!
mitru

Return to Mitru