Tiger Woman of India "Voodoo of Vultura" -Issue#07

Discuss Mitru's art with Mitru

Tiger Woman of India "Voodoo of Vultura" -Issue#07

Postby mitru » August 29th, 2021, 4:46 am

"AIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....MY HUGE TIGER BREASTS...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..GETTING SHOCKED...
...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....ELECTRICITY....AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF VOLTS..AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...ELECTROCUTING ME...AIEEEEEEEE..
IN MY BIG TIGER NIPPLES...IN MY WIDE TIGER AREOLAS...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....AND MY TIGER CUNT..AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CAN'T GET FREE..AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...
HAVE TO TAKE IT..AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
screamed Tiger Woman...the air sizziling and crackling around her ...her curvaceous and muscular shiny light brown body thrashing frantically and in futility...amongst the thick high voltage transmission lines as over 1,200 kilovolts of electricity in each of the 400 overhead lines...
electrocuted her from her head down to the sexy toes of her erotic bare shiny light brown feet.

CLICK HERE to read Tiger Woman of India "Voodoo of Vultura" -Issue#07:http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3/index.php/Mitru/Tiger-Woman-of-India/Voodoo-of-Vultura

Read more... ONLY in MCcomix.com!
mitru

Return to Mitru