XGALs - New Year Dolls #1

Discuss Mitru's art with Mitru

XGALs - New Year Dolls #1

Postby mitru » January 1st, 2017, 3:23 am

Greetings folks!

We're starting a new comic series to give a warm welcome to 2017, I think that people likes the techno based MC stories here... so I'm working in a new super heroines in peril comic of that kind with slight touches ot kink and weird retro science. I hope you like this new comic... and have a Nice 2017!

Castle Von Stein... Somewhere in the deepest carpathian mountains... A haunted castle if we believe the local legends about tales of mysterious disspearances and forbidden experiments. But now the truth is about to be unveiled.
While searching for a missing collaborator of S.H.A.D.E. the brave agent Zoey Knight drives to this remote in the Transylvanian country. Following the steps of her eastern teammate Maggie... the fearless spy gal goes inside, determined to discover the secrets behind the walls of the infamous castle... where darkness and unkown perils dwell!

CLICK HERE to read XGALs - New Year Dolls #1: http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3/index.php/Mitru/XGALs/New-Year-Dolls/Issue-1

Read ON! XGALs' erotic and perilous MC new adventures... ONLY in MCcomix.com!
mitru

Return to Mitru