Mindloss (Reboot) #8 - May 18th update

Discuss Mitru's art with Mitru

Mindloss (Reboot) #8 - May 18th update

Postby mitru » May 18th, 2014, 2:45 am

Hello everyone!

This sunday I'm happy to unveil a new episode of HIPgals "Mindloss" (Reboot).

The convert Irina is now a vaulable agent of Carl Johnston and his allies, after betraying her informant inside Futuretech and her mentor Ablaze, both are now in the clutches of V.I.L.E. and his Futuretech's associated. However Dr. Danielson has some special plans for her "future allies" and she's going to use a promising new device to turn them into her side...

CLICK HERE to enjoy HIPgals "Mindloss" (Reboot) #8: http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3/index.php/Mitru/HIP-Gals/Mindloss/Mindloss-8

Thanks again to Northern Chill for his unvaluable collaboration correcting and helping me with the text.

Have a nice week and thanks for your support to MCcomix!
mitru

Re: Mindloss (Reboot) #8 - May 18th update

Postby GARFIELD » May 18th, 2014, 7:46 pm

love this story :D keep the good work.
GARFIELD

Postby mitru » May 19th, 2014, 12:57 am

Thanks very much!
mitru

Postby nitpicker » June 25th, 2014, 6:07 am

Any chance of an update soon? I like how this story ties in with Dynamic Damsel. I hope this is not another story where there is no ending.
nitpicker

Postby mitru » June 26th, 2014, 12:57 am

It'll be finished... I promise. But It'll come back to the normal schedule after Summer 2014.

Summer days are weird, at least for me, so I chose to work on my own special Summer comic series as I depend on other people to develop my regular series here and I don't want to disturb them in Summer.

Mindloss is one of my prefered series, it's not in Danger. To clarify: I've got some unfinished series cause I suffered an important hard disk crash a year ago and some of the info got lost forever. I'm trying to recover (from a safe guard I had) as much I can to get the unfinished series done ASAP. I'm doing Blunder Woman's "Cum Diaries" and my old Purple Kitty story at the moment on HIPcomix to get them finished.

I apologize for those unfinished comic series, I thought that some of them had no interest because I've never got feedback from them.

In any way, everybody can contact me directly at: theartist@mitrucomix.com for suggestions about ideas for future or on going series... I always give an answer. Most of the chapters and comic stories I publish are based upon people suggestions.

Thanks for your support and comments. Have a nice Summer!
Mitru
mitru

Return to Mitru