Mindloss (Reboot) #1 - November 24th update

Discuss Mitru's art with Mitru

Mindloss (Reboot) #1 - November 24th update

Postby mitru » November 24th, 2013, 3:31 am

Hello folks!

As I'm working on a new universe for my super heroines series on MCcomix & HIPcomix, I'm doing a reboot of Wonder Woman's "Mindloss" series to fit it inside that new universe. I've recovered the Sunday spot so it'll alternate with my Astral Boy's adventures.

I was not very pleased with some of the old story aspect, because I think it was advancing slowly (One of my faults as writer) so this time everything will be going faster. We'll meet new chars, buxxon heroines, new perils and bondage situations and of course a LOT of mind control scenes.

So no more words and ENJOY this new episode of HIPgals' "Mindloss".

Some places are idyllic for business and progress, but even paradise has a shaded side where evil lurks. That place is Future Tech's Alpha Division Facilities, there the greedy Carl Johnston and his faithful minion, the Dr. Danielson are ploting together to take the company over. They're making secret experiments with metahuman D.N.A. to achieve new level on human mind conditioning. But D.O.M.E. has dispatched one of their best agents to the zone, after working undercover for months, enforcer Irina Borislava is about to find out the true nature of those sinister experiments...

CLICK HERE to enjoy MINDLOSS #1: http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3/index.php/Mitru/HIP-Gals/Mindloss/Mindloss-1

SPECIAL CREDITS & Thanks: This time I have a very special mention for the people who help me to give shape to this project and its excecution. Thanks to Lewis for give me the opportunity to expand my stories inside this new Universe on HIPcomix & MCcomix websites. Thanks to McTek for the excellent names he suggested to me for the organizations I've in mind for this nee set. A very and huge THANKS to Northern Chill for let me share some of his chars and ideas from "Suburban Secret" on this crossover story and of course for helping me with text correction. I wish thanks Macrolass also for her edition on the old story, don't be afraid beacuse I'm going to use some of this parts on this new reboot.

We'll see again in two weeks, next Sunday is turn for my brother's "Green Ice" adventures.
Mitru
mitru

Return to Mitru