Green Ice #14 - July 21th Update!

Discuss Mitru's art with Mitru

Green Ice #14 - July 21th Update!

Postby mitru » July 21st, 2013, 4:29 am

Hello everyone and welcome to a new episode of Green Ice!

The evil Dr. Ice and his minions, The Blizzardettes, have seized the superheroine pair infiltrating into his secret facility. Now captured and helpless the brave gal pair is waiting her fate and Ice has something very special in store for them...

CLICK HERE for Comic update: http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3/index.php/Mitru/GI/Green-Ice-14

Enjoy the week!
AG
mitru

Re: Green Ice #14 - July 21th Update!

Postby Hector2 » July 27th, 2013, 12:54 pm

Dear AG and Mitru:

Green Ice # 14 was another great issue!

I must say that this issue I have enjoyed the most, that is pretty good because the events weren’t on my script, but you had managed to make it memorable.

First, the scene with the ice throne, great design!

Then, the scene where the Golem has the heroines disarmed and trapped in his gasp. Wonderful.

But the best part is to see how Mr. Ice freezes them in ice coffins! That was so great! Thanks for this image.

I must say that I am anxious to see next issue, because with those awesome scenes, maybe next time we see Sunna Is completely enthralled by Mr. ice. I am sure it will be great!

PD: I think that at page 5, the dialogue must say: “You’ll pay for that, sooner or later, I promise”. Also, at page 12, the heroine’s shoulder is out of the block of ice, when at page 11 it was inside it.
Hector2

Return to Mitru