Green Ice #5 - March 03 Update!

Discuss Mitru's art with Mitru

Green Ice #5 - March 03 Update!

Postby mitru » March 3rd, 2013, 2:21 am

Hello everyone!

We're here as every sunday on MCComix and this week it's turn for a new update of "Green Ice" comic series.

We've seen the villainous Mr.Ice, her faithful and ruthless assistants: The Blizzardettes and his desire's object, the mysterious and beauty Sunna Is.
Now it's time we meet his counterpart: The Heroines, so I don't make you wait any more... let me introduce The Alley Cats to you!

CLICK HERE for comic update: http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=69407

Have a nice week!
AG
mitru

Re: Green Ice #5 - March 03 Update!

Postby Hector2 » March 3rd, 2013, 11:37 pm

Dear AG and Mitru:

This was incredible! Green Ice # 5 at last show us the heroines and let me tell you, this is the greatest thing since sliced bread!

The two heroines jumping from a waterfall? That beats the batcave entrance of the 60's batman show, I love this! You have done an excellent job!

The part I really enjoyed was: "An attack on a Beauty Contest? It makes no sense"

However, there is still some errors: at page 6, I believe you must write "ass" instead of "as".

Just one question: You were publilshing this comic biweekly, are you going to change that?

Thanks!
Hector2

Re: Green Ice #5 - March 03 Update!

Postby mitru » March 4th, 2013, 1:59 am

Thanks Hector!

All merit is for my bro, AG, here... he makes all the artwork in this comic series.

Since we're going to introduce two new comic series in collaboration with other writers, all our series are going to be monthly updated. A weekly update from Mitru Comix on Sundays of each our different comic series: Green Ice, Blunder Woman's Mindloss, Astral Boy and Imperium, which will have its great premiere on March 17.

I think that variety is good, for me and readers... It makes the creative process no so tedious to me and they've different series to enjoy every week. All of them are different so I think everybody is going to enjoy it, Green Ice wil have more action, Mindloss is most dialogue oriented and deeper on control theme, Astral Boy is going to be more "funny" with more sex scenes and Imperium is most a Saga about power, control and subduing, it'll have a compendium of action, bondage, control and sex.

I hope these changes be good for every side, ours and yours.

Mitru
mitru

Return to Mitru