Blunder Woman "Mindloss #3" - February 10th Update!

Discuss Mitru's art with Mitru

Blunder Woman "Mindloss #3" - February 10th Update!

Postby mitru » February 10th, 2013, 3:00 am

Greetings everyone!

I'm here again as every Sunday. I apologizes to you because this weekly update is a bit shorter than my average and I'm changing the format to single panelled one. But as I told in one of my post I'm going to be more careful about my english diction so I'm going to build the comic updates on a script and I'll take some more time to do.

Don't worry becasue I'll also publish a complete comic page layout of Mindloss every week but I'm asking some patience to you because I want the published comic issues edited before I do it.
I'll try to get the new episodes edited before their release dates too.

As I said to the subscriber who make the comments, I'm the first who want to offer a top quality product... you're paying for it. I promise that I'll do my best and with a little help we'll have much better products in the future.

I want to announce that my new comic series is going to be scripted by an english speaker writer so I'll not suffer of those problems.

And now with no more diatribes... It's time to introduce the last of the main chars involved in Mindloss: The Villain.

Let's meet Richard Storm and his faithful assistant slave, Dr. Adrianna Gallante!

CLICK HERE to see the comic update: http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=66581

Have a nice Sunday and week!
Mitru
mitru

Re: Blunder Woman "Mindloss #3" - February 10th Update!

Postby Hector2 » February 19th, 2013, 12:15 pm

Dear Mitru:

So, these are Dr. Gallante, Mr. Storm and Blaze Girl? They are awfully comfortable talking about torture, but that seems strange because the girl doesn’t seem to mind the treatment… Maybe that is the secret to be a superheroine?

Somehow, I felt this arc of your story had less pages, but it has 10 pages and the cover, so it has the same size… maybe it was all the bulding shoots…

Great work!
Hector2

Return to Mitru