Green Ice #3 - February 03 Update!

Discuss Mitru's art with Mitru

Green Ice #3 - February 03 Update!

Postby mitru » February 3rd, 2013, 1:38 am

Greetings!

We're here again as every Sunday on MCcomix and today it's time for a new Green Ice update.

We've met the villain and his faithful minions, now it's turn to meet his first victim... Ms. Sunna Is!

CLICK HERE for the comic update: http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=67142

Thanks for your support! We'll see next Sunday...

AG
mitru

Re: Green Ice #3 - February 03 Update!

Postby Hector2 » February 12th, 2013, 11:48 am

Dear AG:

Green Ice # 3 was a great work! I loved the art and the models, but most of it, I loved the way Mr. Ice is depicted!

I loved the City´s picture and the three other contestants! Rude girls, if you ask me, but this is a comic book after all, where who is good and who is evil must be clear for the reader.

The thing I loved was seeing page 5 and 6, the villains using the elevator, like anyone else! Mr. Ice helmet is cool or what? Also I loved seeing the Blizardettes giving her due to those rude contestants. Instant Karma and a cold revenge.

The last panels were very good too! I don’t understand why Mr. Ice is not with the Blizardettes, but this sets the kidnapping in the next issue! I am awaiting to see it!

Great Work! I am anxious to see Sunna Is at action!
Hector2

Return to Mitru