Blunder Woman "Mindloss #2" - January 27 Update!

Discuss Mitru's art with Mitru

Blunder Woman "Mindloss #2" - January 27 Update!

Postby mitru » January 27th, 2013, 2:11 am

Hello everyone!

We're here again on MCcomix as every Sunday and today it's time for a new chapter of Blunder Woman adventures.

The last time we met the Justice Force, freedom fighters and keepers of justice, but now it's time to introduce their evil counter part... Eclipse.

Inside one of the crystal towers of Capitol City, a very special Richard Storm's guest is awaiting his turn to enter in scene... so let's meet Hynox.

CLICK HERE for the comic: http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=66572

This is the first comic in which I'm used my latest postwork techniques, I wish you look the new style so that's the one I'm going to use from now on.

Any feedback about the comic series or my work is ever welcome, suggestions or fantasies you want to introduce in the story are great aswell.

Happy Sunday!
Mitru
mitru

Re: Blunder Woman "Mindloss #2" - January 27 Update!

Postby Hector2 » February 9th, 2013, 11:36 pm

Dear Mitru:

Mindloss # 2 has a lot of new characters: Hynox, Cameron Lane, Hypnox’s father, Richard Storm and Ms. Storm.

This issue has a lot of info: We discover who Hypnox and his father are, why they want to get Blunder Woman, and why they distrust Ms. Storm. To tell you the truth, is a little confusing.

Richard Storm seems like Tony Stark, only that even more of a jerk. Something beyond the impossible!

I feel ambivalent about the Ms. Storm storyline: I loved the idea of Hypnox’s own sex goddess as slave, but I don’t like brother and sisters doing those things… hugh…

I am sure next issue will be fabulous! Great work!
Hector2

Re: Blunder Woman "Mindloss #2" - January 27 Update!

Postby mitru » February 10th, 2013, 1:54 am

Hi Hector!

Let's take it bit by bit...

Mindloss # 2 has a lot of new characters: Hynox, Cameron Lane, Hypnox’s father, Richard Storm and Ms. Storm.

I wanted to introduce all the chars involved into the story properly and I wanted to show their motivations too... I don't like plain characters and if someone is doing somthing, it must be a reason to do it.

This issue has a lot of info: We discover who Hypnox and his father are, why they want to get Blunder Woman, and why they distrust Ms. Storm. To tell you the truth, is a little confusing.

When you have to narrate something properly and show some flesh on the way... I think that everything gets confused... but perhaps I should not do it along a update only... my mistake. But I didn't want that the story prologue last very much time.

Richard Storm seems like Tony Stark, only that even more of a jerk. Something beyond the impossible!

I'm agree... Stark is overconfident, pretentious... stupid in a word! But I saw Richard Storm quite a Lex Luthor template... so I suppose that I failed again! ;)

I feel ambivalent about the Ms. Storm storyline: I loved the idea of Hypnox’s own sex goddess as slave, but I don’t like brother and sisters doing those things… hugh…

I think we've another misunderstanding here. Yes Storm has trained and indoctrinated her sister to serve a sex slave but... NOT HIS sex slave, I would find it a bit disturbing too. He simply use her as a gift and extra motivation for his allies and crime partners and associated. He wanted her out of circulation to take control of the vast Storm economic and corporate empire.

I am sure next issue will be fabulous! Great work!

The updates are going to be a biy shorter and single panelled from now on... I want to be careful about have a clearer and more precise diction on the comic texts. So I'm doing a text script first and then I worked on it instead of doing the comic panels and then add the text on a row.
If I want my text edited I need to do it short too, it would be impossible to do in another way... to much work for the people in charge.

We'll see you again today with the next update of Mindloss... I apologizes to you is a short one this time but it took me changing the work flow and the way to do it.

I've a big surprise too... The premiere of a great new epic story... and this time I've a great writer supporting it.
I'm sure everyone will like it... I'll post the cover soon... probably today!

Hugs
Mitru
mitru

Return to Mitru