Green Ice #2 - January 20 Update!

Discuss Mitru's art with Mitru

Green Ice #2 - January 20 Update!

Postby mitru » January 20th, 2013, 1:55 am

Greetings!

Welcome to "Green Ice" second update, the last time we met the lonely and tormented mind of Mr.Ice and now it's time to introduce his faithful minions to everyone...

Say hello to the Blizzardettes!!!

COMIC: http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=66440

Enjoy this chapter
AG
mitru

Re: Green Ice #2 - January 20 Update!

Postby Hector2 » February 2nd, 2013, 12:06 pm

Dear AG:

I loved Green Ice # 2, the Blizardettes are everything I have hoped and more, the real thing that sell the package to me was to see them in their uniforms… I love the hats!

A team of beautiful women who serve the villain for loyalty… that’s the dream!

PD: About Lookaround post, I have noticed that you had some grammatical English errors in this comic too, I send Mitru a mail identifying them, if you want, I could check your comic’s grammar for you for free, I am not a native English speaker, or I don’t have any experience as an editor, but I can help you if you want.

Thanks!
Hector2

Re: Green Ice #2 - January 20 Update!

Postby mitru » February 3rd, 2013, 1:55 am

Thanks for your comments Hector!

We're looking for some help with the comic editing, but the problem it's that we've 3 weekly comic updates between MCcomix, HIPcomix & HIPbondage (we're changing the format to illustrated/comic stories here) and that's so much material to edit every week.

When we finish an entire comic, we send it to some english speaking friend to correct it and we'll put it on a PDF comic format normally. But I don't think that anyone do this work for free every week and I don't dare to ask any of my friends a such effort and I can't afford a weekly editor.

I'm sorry, but that's the way the things are!
mitru

Return to Mitru