Blunder Woman "Mindloss #1" - January 11 Update!

Discuss Mitru's art with Mitru

Blunder Woman "Mindloss #1" - January 11 Update!

Postby mitru » January 13th, 2013, 2:11 am

Greetings MCcomix fans & supporters!

Today I'm pleased to launch a brand new comic story done for MCcomix. It's based upon the well known JPGER's char: The world class superheroine, Blunder Woman.

She's going to appear as guest star of the superheroine squad that I've created for my comic stories: The Justice Force and she'll must face the perils of a new villain working for the evil organization Eclipse.

The first issues work as introduction of the main chars involved, so be a bit patient... we'll get "into the flesh" soon.

And now... click on the link to enjoy Mindloss #1: http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=66014

I wish you enjoy this story, I'm using high quality artwork techniques but remmember that any feedback is ever welcome (criticism also) to improve my experience on MCcomix.

Hugs
Mitru
mitru

Re: Blunder Woman "Mindloss #1" - January 11 Update!

Postby Hector2 » January 26th, 2013, 9:17 pm

Dear Mitru:

I want to congratulate you for this take on Blunder Woman… she seems beautiful… the only thing I can object is that her eyes seem shifty, like a traitorous mole ;)
Well, the thing I loved was Wilde, and Wilde’s secretary, uniforms. They both look professional and sexy.

Man, Eclipse is an international crime syndicate that is everywhere in this universe! I loved the point of resurrecting some of Blunder Woman’s past, Proyect Overherr seems ominious enough to be stopped!

Blaze Girl seemed in trouble too, I am anxious to see the rest.

I want to end this review praising the cover, it’s a classic! I loved the chains! Are those kryptonite chains? They look soo cool! And Blunder Woman in her knees looks even cooler!

Maybe next issue we can meet the villain, thanks!
Hector2

Re: Blunder Woman "Mindloss #1" - January 11 Update!

Postby mitru » January 27th, 2013, 2:24 am

Thanks for your comments Hector!

I take a shot to the eyes, perhaps I focused myself on "another parts" of her body and I didn't a good work on them.

Eclipse is the recurrent secret and evil organization I use in every comic I do, they appeared in one of my first comic work as inheritors of the nazi Thule Society. I used them again in my first (and unfinished due changes on HIPcomix) Justice Force adventure and they have been there, as the villains, in every comic I've done since then. Differents names, different faces but ever the same secret cutl of doom behind them. It's like my Elektra of James Bond series.

Blaze Girl is the youngest member of the Justice Force, but don't be afraid we know more of her and her friends in future updates on MCcomix with a great surprise at the end of this comic (I don't want to do any teaser).

About the chains, they're not made of Kryptonite, I used that color combination only because I like it he he he, but the material of which they're made it's important in the story too (no teaser again).

And yes the villain is incoming.
mitru

Return to Mitru