YOUNG MISS MUSCLE - Sleepy Times -Issue#03

Discuss Mitru's art with Mitru

YOUNG MISS MUSCLE - Sleepy Times -Issue#03

Postby mitru » January 22nd, 2023, 2:30 am

Kate Spencer was in her bedroom at home... finishing up homework assignments from her History and Spanish classes. But the blonde teenage girl couldn't get thoughts of her best friend Freddie out of her mind...as well as what they were talking about. Without even thinking... Kate lowered her right hand between her thighs and began stroking her clit through the tiny white panty she was wearing...while caressing her small but shapely breasts under her white t-shirt.
"Ooooh...Freddie makes me feel so hot...He likes me...and he's into Miss Muscle too...and not for what I can do as her...with my super powers...or for my super body.... He's right. Kids like Andy and Becca can't be getting grades better than me. When I was doing that test in Miss Haggly's class...I just felt so out of it...and even when I was standing close to her...like something was disorienting me...making me feel dizzy and sleepy...I need to get some answers...Mom and Daddy have gone to bed already...and they'll be okay if I go out now..." thought Kate...as she got up from her desk and stood in the middle of her bedroom.

CLICK HERE to read YOUNG MISS MUSCLE - Sleepy Times -Issue#03:http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3/index.php/Mitru/YOUNG-MISS-MUSCLE/Sleepy-TIMES

Read more... ONLY in MCcomix.com!
mitru

Return to Mitru