Master of His Domain 2: Sins and Secrets

Discuss "Master of His Domain" and other stories with Tecknophyle!

Re: Master of His Domain 2: Sins and Secrets

Postby sohta123 » March 23rd, 2016, 8:23 pm

Rudy should copy his wife's mind over the new girl as well and then not be able to tell at some point which one is her and they can't tell either.
So at that point going forward he'd have to keep both as he dosen't want to risk losing his real wife. And since they both believe they are his wife they don't want to either.
Might make for some interesting drama later as they might get jealous of each other.
sohta123

Postby Tecknophyle » March 23rd, 2016, 9:37 pm

sohta123 wrote:Rudy should copy his wife's mind over the new girl as well and then not be able to tell at some point which one is her and they can't tell either.
So at that point going forward he'd have to keep both as he dosen't want to risk losing his real wife. And since they both believe they are his wife they don't want to either.
Might make for some interesting drama later as they might get jealous of each other.

Won't happen. They've already had a conversation that they don't feel jealousy toward each other, so that wouldn't be an issue.
Tecknophyle

Postby Tecknophyle » March 31st, 2016, 12:05 am

Joan has discovered her power that makes her into a duplicate of someone else. This, of course, demands experimentation!

Issue 48 of Master of His Domain 2: Sins and Secrets is now available in the Member's Area at:

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3 ... s/Issue-48

Thank you for supporting mccomix.
Attachments
MoHD2-48-00cover.jpg
Tecknophyle

Postby Tecknophyle » April 14th, 2016, 10:05 am

A young woman had a simple vacation on the Pacific island paradise of Kawaloa. What could possibly have turned out badly about that? Her roommate is going to discover the answer.

Issue 49 of Master of His Domain 2: Sins and Secrets is now available in the Member's Area at:

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3 ... s/Issue-49

Since my last few messages apparently weren't direct enough, maybe this will be slightly more effective: posting this material to another site without my explicit permission is not encouraged. And you can tell yourself all the bullshit justifications like "Oh, but more people will be exposed to your work" you want. I make that decision, not you.
Attachments
MoHD2-49-00cover.jpg
Tecknophyle

Postby Champ » April 14th, 2016, 7:02 pm

This is by far taking a turn for the extreme. I want to read so much more of this story, I cant take it. XD! Excellent chapter!
Champ

Postby Tecknophyle » May 12th, 2016, 1:32 pm

Bryce's doubts about who she is and what she's doing grow as she has an unexpected encounter with Linda Meade, the governor's wife.

Issue 50 of Master of His Domain 2: Sins and Secrets is now available in the member's area at:

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3 ... s/Issue-50

As always, comments welcome and encouraged.
Attachments
MoHD2-50-00cover.jpg
Tecknophyle

Postby Tecknophyle » May 16th, 2016, 1:47 am

For those few who may actually care about such things, I am announcing (trumpet fanfare)...a retcon!

Well, okay, whatever. It's a slight change of dates within the story. In issues 1, 3, 7, and 8, images have been updated to move some events a bit closer together. It doesn't change anything in the story in any significant way. Other than that no one would be outside in just a t-shirt in Buffalo in March, but hey, story.
Tecknophyle

Postby Tecknophyle » May 25th, 2016, 11:29 pm

On Kawaloa, Lia Malolu's plans for the new microt mind-control technology reaches a new stage as she tests it on a powered individual that even she can't control with her own powers, a man who is a threat to everyone around him.

Issue 51 of Master of His Domain 2: Sins and Secrets is now in the Member's Area.

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3 ... s/Issue-51

As always, comments and correspondence is welcomed and encouraged.
Attachments
MoHD2-51-00cover.jpg
Tecknophyle

Postby Tony » May 28th, 2016, 2:26 pm

Wonderful chapter both in the really strange power of the new person and the casual way she backstabbed someone she already controlled anyway.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter, as usual. I'm also wondering how far we are along in the story's plot in general.
Tony

Postby Champ » May 30th, 2016, 1:33 pm

Aw, man! After a chapter that good, how can one just wait for the next one? XD Excellent work and Im dying to see how more of this master plan unfolds! This new character just made things 10x more vicious/interesting in the villain's favor.
Champ

Postby Telsis » May 30th, 2016, 2:56 pm

That has to be one of my favourites chapters so far. The layers of control upon control make for a very interesting dynamic, coupled with the concept of a character obsessed by sex and with the ability to turn everyone who comes within range into a bimbo nympho is very hot. Also liked the Lia's ruthless betrayal of Vladimir, which shows a particularly cold edge. With controllable micro-bots the world is truly her oyster.

Nice work, I look forward to seeing where this new development goes.
Telsis

Postby Tony » June 9th, 2016, 9:12 am

Hoping for an update today... (Isn't it the right week?)
Tony

Postby Tecknophyle » June 11th, 2016, 7:00 pm

It's been a while, but the story returns to former Sergeant Carla Rocha as she's thrown into a world she never knew existed, investigating Elliot Carson to see what his power is and how it works. What could possibly go wrong?

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3 ... s/Issue-52

Sorry for being two days late, but here's issue 52. As always, comments and communication welcomed.
Attachments
MoHD2-52-00cover.jpg
Tecknophyle

Postby Champ » June 11th, 2016, 9:13 pm

I have been wondering about Elliott! Definitely a hardcore bad guy in his own way and after that, Im dying to see the next chapter! Shhhhh! Dont tell Hiroko!
Champ

Postby Champ » June 17th, 2016, 3:26 pm

Is it wrong to cheer for a bad guy when you love how they've developed these crazy schemes. I cant help but root for them! :)
Champ

PreviousNext

Return to Tecknophyle