Master of His Domain 2: Sins and Secrets

Discuss "Master of His Domain" and other stories with Tecknophyle!

Re: Master of His Domain 2: Sins and Secrets

Postby Tony » January 3rd, 2016, 9:03 am

Happy New Year! I'm looking forward to this starting up again. Hopefully we'll see a conclusion in 2016. If not, then I hope we see lots of updates!
Tony

Postby Tecknophyle » January 3rd, 2016, 2:08 pm

Yes, getting back into it. December was a bit of a mess (and for unrelated reasons, this Christmas season was the worst I've ever had) so that screwed up schedules.
Tecknophyle

Postby Tecknophyle » January 21st, 2016, 1:34 am

They're back!

Rudy shows his newest recruit some of the features of his base and they start planning how they can help humanity. Bryce, meanwhile has a crisis of conscience and discovers to her surprise she actually has one.

Issue 44 of Master of His Domain 2: Sins and Secrets is now available in the member's area gallery.

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3 ... s/Issue-44
Attachments
MoHD2-44-00cover.jpg
Tecknophyle

Postby czarzhan » January 30th, 2016, 1:13 pm

I have a question: did you have any plans for the guy with the phone-based deal that you introduced at the beginning to reappear?

It would be interesting to see how powerful his ability is against one of the other empowered, given how limited his delivery method is. I was just thinking how Subject Zero framed the power: Anything he says over the phone "will be considered the absolute truth" by the listener. It's the word "absolute" that intrigues me, especially if he lucks into getting the investigating team to call him before meeting in person...
czarzhan

Postby czarzhan » January 30th, 2016, 1:21 pm

I have a question: did you have any plans for the guy with the phone-based deal that you introduced at the beginning to reappear?

It would be interesting to see how powerful his ability is against one of the other empowered, given how limited his delivery method is. I was just thinking how Subject Zero framed the power: Anything he says over the phone "will be considered the absolute truth" by the listener. It's the word "absolute" that intrigues me, especially if he lucks into getting the investigating team to call him before meeting in person...
czarzhan

Postby Tecknophyle » February 5th, 2016, 7:12 pm

A day late, but it's here! Issue 45 of Master of His Domain 2: Sins and Secrets is now available in the Member's gallery. On Kawaloa, another aspect of Lia's plan moves forward, as one of her reluctant assistants launches an experiment on a hapless victim. In the US, Bryce takes a step to try and find a way out of her situation. And in a pocket dimension, Rudy suffers yet another bout of angst, which you would think would be hard to do with 4 naked women, but hey, it's Rudy.

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3 ... s/Issue-45
Attachments
MoHD2-45-00cover.jpg
Tecknophyle

Postby Tecknophyle » February 5th, 2016, 7:15 pm

czarzhan wrote:I have a question: did you have any plans for the guy with the phone-based deal that you introduced at the beginning to reappear?

He will absolutely reappear. He would have shown up sooner, but after a few issues I realized the two major plotlines had to be a year apart, with his taking place in 2012 and the Kawaloa plotline starting in 2011. Rather than jumping back and forth, I put that on hold until the two plotlines began synching up, which will happen shortly.
Tecknophyle

Postby Tony » February 7th, 2016, 8:48 pm

We're just a little over two years into this story. It currently has 45 chapters.

How much more of the story is there? I'm enjoying this and I was wondering how far along we are now.
Tony

Postby Tecknophyle » February 8th, 2016, 4:38 pm

Tony wrote:We're just a little over two years into this story. It currently has 45 chapters.

How much more of the story is there? I'm enjoying this and I was wondering how far along we are now.

It's a bit hard to say.

The reason I say that is because there are multiple things happening, and not just in the main plotlines. For instance, I spent a few issues where the team dealt with a rogue powered person, and that might happen a few more times, both with Rudy's people and with Gray Section to show what they're doing.
Tecknophyle

Postby Champ » February 10th, 2016, 8:36 am

I cant complain how long the story line is. So many awesome chapters, this story can take another 40 chapters. :) Im liking Rudy's team taking on the villains.
Champ

Postby Tecknophyle » February 18th, 2016, 12:34 am

For this issue we take a trip back in time a few years, when a young, amoral woman decided to take matters into her own hands when a notorious fraternity finds out that the only thing worse than one vengeful woman with powers is more and more of her.

Master of His Domain 2: Sins and Secrets issue 46 is now in the member's area at:

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3 ... s/Issue-46

Thank you for supporting this story and supporting mccomix. This site takes money to run and it's the support of members who make these stories possible.

And if you think I'm guilt tripping some people who decide that their ego requires a boost by, shall we say, providing material to people who do not help make these stories possible even a little bit, then yes. Yes I am. For crying out loud have the decency to at least wait a while.
Attachments
MoHD2-46-00cover.jpg
Tecknophyle

Postby Tecknophyle » February 18th, 2016, 3:37 pm

....aaaand you couldn't even go for a whole 13 hours. (slow clap)
Tecknophyle

Postby Tony » March 10th, 2016, 1:56 pm

I hope we're getting an update soon...
Tony

Postby Tecknophyle » March 10th, 2016, 3:05 pm

Yes, I apologize for the schedule slip. Some issues popped up and i couldn't get the issue done in time to make the release date (but no worries, I'm hammering away at it right now).
Tecknophyle

Postby Tecknophyle » March 17th, 2016, 12:47 am

After a delightful night of debauchery, the newest member of Rudy's unofficial harem discovers that she has a new power of her own.

Issue 47 of Master of His Domain 2: Sins and Secrets is now available in the member's area at:

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3 ... s/Issue-47

As always, comments are welcomed and encouraged.
Attachments
MoHD2-47-00cover.jpg
Tecknophyle

PreviousNext

Return to Tecknophyle