Master of His Domain 2: Sins and Secrets

Discuss "Master of His Domain" and other stories with Tecknophyle!

Re: Master of His Domain 2: Sins and Secrets

Postby Champ » March 20th, 2014, 7:56 am

I feel like Audrey and the team are going to have a rival going up against her....cool!
Champ

Postby Tecknophyle » April 2nd, 2014, 10:19 pm

In a South Pacific resort, April and Ginny have been mind-controlled by a corrupt Holllywood agent looking for a good time, but a threat emerges that could challenge even Rudy Montrose's powers. Can two of the members of his team be rescued?

Issue 5 of Master of His Domain 2: Sins and Secrets, is now available in the Member's Area at:

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3 ... s/Issue-05
Attachments
MoHD2-05-00.jpg
Tecknophyle

Postby Champ » April 4th, 2014, 9:05 pm

Its an all out chain of superpowers. I can't imagine who is going to fight against who in this story. Rudy is going to have his hands full.
Champ

Postby Tecknophyle » April 16th, 2014, 9:41 pm

Ginny Montrose has escaped the unanticipated threat on Kawaloa and reunites with husband at their vacation home in Hawai'i. So how does a man with near-omnipotent powers married to a highly sexual woman that he loves celebrate their reunion?

The April 17th update of Master of His Domain 2: Sins and Secrets is now available in the member's area at http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3 ... s/Issue-06

Comments welcome, as usual.
Attachments
MoHD2-06-00.jpg
Tecknophyle

Postby mauser8mm » April 17th, 2014, 6:51 pm

Very very good I enjoyed this episode greatly Thankyou excellent work on the environment and setting the mood.
The reflection in the swimming pool fantastic.
mauser8mm

Postby Sumatra » April 20th, 2014, 4:37 pm

Awesome issue. Wondered how Ginny and April were going to get out of that situation.

Nice to see the Centrum make a cameo, still got jobs lol. Rudy's powers getting stronger I guess? Didn't think he could manipulate reality that much, the ship fantasy seemed like a mind meld thing, but Ginny's out there green.

Guessing they remember the woman in the room too, if they remember the sex. Looking forward to knowing what that's about.

-Sumatra
Sumatra

Postby Tecknophyle » April 20th, 2014, 5:09 pm

Sumatra wrote:Awesome issue. Wondered how Ginny and April were going to get out of that situation.

Nice to see the Centrum make a cameo, still got jobs lol. Rudy's powers getting stronger I guess? Didn't think he could manipulate reality that much, the ship fantasy seemed like a mind meld thing, but Ginny's out there green.

Guessing they remember the woman in the room too, if they remember the sex. Looking forward to knowing what that's about.

-Sumatra

When Rudy does one of these fantasies, he's creating a small "alternate reality", a pocket universe, as it were, where the people he brings in with him can play roles. A sort of Holodeck-like thing, you might say, where people can actually change for the role. He did it with Ginny and Carrie when he did the classroom fantasy in the first story, and there was a reference later in that story to different fantasies he'd done to that point.

As for Ginny, being green, he'd just had mind-blowing sex with her and changing her back had slipped his mind. Presumably he'd ended the fantasy at the climax, as it were, and she'd still been vocal when they'd popped back into reality.
Tecknophyle

Postby Tecknophyle » April 30th, 2014, 11:29 pm

Carla Rocha's first day as a member of Hiroko's organization goes unexpectedly sideways when a routine physical examination turns into something else, decisions are made at Rudy's house in Hawai'i, and back on Kawaloa the escape may not have been as easy as Rudy and company thought it had.

Issue 7 of Master of His Domain 2: Sins and Secrets is now available in the member's area at http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3 ... s/Issue-07
Attachments
MoHD2-07-00.jpg
Tecknophyle

Postby Tecknophyle » May 15th, 2014, 12:40 am

Power corrupts. But when you've it, be a shame to let that go to waste, especially when it can deal with a mother and boyfriend trying to stop you from getting your groove on.

Issue 8 of Master of His Domain 2 is now available in the Member's Area at:

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3 ... s/Issue-08
Attachments
MoHD2-08-00.jpg
Tecknophyle

Postby Champ » May 15th, 2014, 6:55 am

That chapter was great. This guy is going to be a formidable opponent for Rudy and Hiroko. I love this story!
Champ

Postby michaelscheppard » May 18th, 2014, 3:54 am

im curious the mohd touch preview in the free site is that something your planning to continue in the story or have you decided to drop that element
michaelscheppard

Postby Tecknophyle » May 28th, 2014, 11:46 pm

So what did happen to Bryce Gilette after his foursome was interrupted by someone with the rudeness to take control of him? Well, he soon learns that karma really is a bitch.

Sins and Secrets #9 is not available in the member's area at:
http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3 ... s/Issue-09

As always, comments and criticism is welcome and encouraged.
Attachments
MoHD2-09-00.jpg
Tecknophyle

Postby Champ » June 8th, 2014, 3:53 pm

The sight of Part 10 looks awesome. I can't wait to read it. :)
Champ

Postby Tecknophyle » June 12th, 2014, 9:08 am

Sgt Carla Rocha (retired, sorta) heads out on her first mission for Hiroko to investigate a possible case of a superpowered individual, but what does one do when your new partner isn't one to play nice and has power of her own?

Issue 10 of Master of His Domain 2: Sins and Secrets is now available in the member's gallery.

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3 ... s/Issue-10

Comments, people! You write 'em, I read 'em.
Attachments
MoHD2-10-00.jpg
Tecknophyle

Postby Champ » June 12th, 2014, 4:06 pm

Keyeesha has one of the coolest powers that I've seen in this story. I love her character. Chapter 10 is awesome. I can't wait for the next one. Great job as always!
Champ

PreviousNext

Return to Tecknophyle