Master of His Domain 2: Sins and Secrets

Discuss "Master of His Domain" and other stories with Tecknophyle!

Master of His Domain 2: Sins and Secrets

Postby Tecknophyle » January 21st, 2014, 11:04 pm

Master of His Domain 2: Sins and Secrets will premier in the Member's Area on February 6, 2014. After nearly a year and a half playing in the universe of Janissary with only a few brief cameos, the story of Rudy, Ginny, Carol, Alpha Team, their allies and family will begin again, picking up two years after the events of Master of his Domain.
Tecknophyle

Re: Master of His Domain 2: Sins and Secrets

Postby Tecknophyle » February 6th, 2014, 12:14 am

The premier episode of Master of His Domain 2 is now available in the Member's Area at http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3 ... s/Issue-01

Two years after Rudy Montrose received his powers and found himself thrust in a world he never knew existed, he will discover a new threat. There's someone else out there who's willing to offer a deal, as two friends discover when the disgruntled boyfriend of one of them gets a free trial period of power.
Tecknophyle

Postby Champ » February 6th, 2014, 9:50 am

This is awesome. I waited so long for this story to continue! I am excited to read this season as much as I did the first one! Keep up the awesome work!
Champ

Postby Tecknophyle » February 20th, 2014, 8:22 am

At a tropical resort, Hollywood starlet Hannah Getsner and her "boyfriend", Bryce Gilette, (last seen in Master of his Domain: The Talent) are looking for some adventure and spot two attractive women by the pool, that Bryce decides will make the other half of the foursome he has planned. But who is really in charge?

Issue 2 of Master of his Domain 2: Sins and Secrets, is now available in the Member's Area.

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3 ... s/Issue-02
Attachments
MoHD2-02-00.jpg
Tecknophyle

Postby Champ » February 20th, 2014, 7:01 pm

Another awesome chapter. I loved the tie in with "The Talent" and I'm looking forward to Chapter 3. Keep up the great work.
Champ

Postby Adon » February 22nd, 2014, 1:03 pm

Huh... that shouldn't be possible, should it? Specifically, because they are 'property' they aren't able to be controlled by anyone else? Or am I reading that wrong? Though I suspect there is more than meets the eye here... Ginny said "she's never done this before" when she certainly has, just not with April specifically. It could mean that, but the wording suggests otherwise, leading me to think they're playing along until they get a better handle of what's going on.

This new guy is the kind of MCer I would love to see get hurt very badly. Not unusual, really... most controllers in these stories are smug asshats without any real charisma of their own, and it's always satisfying to see them brought down. Especially on this site, where they often get away with everything.
Adon

Postby Champ » February 23rd, 2014, 7:25 am

I thought the same thing about being 'property.' I think they are just playing along. The next chapter cover just popped up too! I'm excited. That looks like the woman from the Metamorphoseon story, i think? The hairstyle looks less...pink? Awesome! Bring it on! :)
Champ

Postby Tecknophyle » February 23rd, 2014, 9:57 am

Champ wrote:I thought the same thing about being 'property.' I think they are just playing along. The next chapter cover just popped up too! I'm excited. That looks like the woman from the Metamorphoseon story, i think? The hairstyle looks less...pink? Awesome! Bring it on! :)

I can see where the confusion might happen. No, not the same woman. Both, apparently, just like Rihanna's hairstyle.
Attachments
Compare.jpg
Tecknophyle

Postby Tecknophyle » March 5th, 2014, 11:41 pm

Sergeant Carla Rocha was stuck in a dead end assignment, trapped by a system that couldn't see a woman being able to join the most elite military units. But then someone offered her a deal, and Sgt Rocha will discover there are worse things in the world than people just trying to kill you...

Master of His Domain 2: Sins and Secrets Part 3 is now available in the Member's Area at http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3 ... s/Issue-03

A word of warning: this episode contains language that people should consider offensive. The character is an unrepentant racist and talks like one.
Attachments
MoHD2-03-00.jpg
Tecknophyle

Postby Champ » March 6th, 2014, 7:03 pm

Another awesome chapter. I love how Hiroko is turning out to be this...Nick Fury of sorts...doing all this awesome work behind the scenes. Seems a lesson was definitely learned at the end and reality just crashed down for her new hire. I look forward to the next chapter. :)
Champ

Postby Tony » March 6th, 2014, 7:06 pm

I never thought of Hiroko as being sloppy so I'm assuming at this point that this was a show for the sergeant rather than an oversight by Hiroko. Or did I miss read Hiroko?
Tony

Postby Tecknophyle » March 6th, 2014, 8:25 pm

Tony wrote:I never thought of Hiroko as being sloppy so I'm assuming at this point that this was a show for the sergeant rather than an oversight by Hiroko. Or did I miss read Hiroko?

I am rather pleased that someone who has shown up in only four scenes--total--has made enough of an impression that people have a sense of who she is. And that's all I'm really going to say right now.
Tecknophyle

Postby Adon » March 7th, 2014, 10:32 am

I'll agree with the speculation of others. Technophyle, to his credit, tends to avoid cliches of the genre -- incompetent authority figures is a big one. More, he tends to turn them on their head... so when someone seems helpless, they often have an ace up their sleeve. I always sort of roll my eyes when someone who is a supposedly well trained professional makes a blatantly careless mistake or oversight (yeah, superheroines around here tend to be particularly prone to this). In this case, I think Hiroko is using the 'show don't tell' method to drive home how dangerous people with these powers are, and how quickly they can enslave even a strong-willed person. If that's the case, I'd imagine they have some method of snapping the victim out of it for this particular one, or they know its limitations.
Adon

Postby Sumatra » March 16th, 2014, 5:09 pm

Awesome update.

Loving the way the powers manifest, last issue was more subtle, this new guy seems way more dangerous though. Carla seemed to be one of those tough steel military women, and broke almost on contact.
Wondering how it ties into Rudy though, if these guys can control his women in different ways.

Don't think that Carla might come out of it though, that seems like a Janissary/Temar situation. Date for the next chapter?

-Sumatra
Sumatra

Postby Tecknophyle » March 19th, 2014, 10:39 pm

Sergeant Carla Rocha has fallen into the control of a perverted mind controller: can she escape or will her potential new career be over before it can start?

Part 4 of Master of His Domain 2: Sins and Secrets is now available in the member's area at http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3 ... s/Issue-04

Just a word for readers; the last two updates have been (for me) relatively short due to business travel which has taken up the last few weeks. Now that it has settled down, longer chapters will be returning.
Attachments
MoHD2-04-00.jpg
Tecknophyle

Next

Return to Tecknophyle