Master of His Domain 2: Sins and Secrets

Discuss "Master of His Domain" and other stories with Tecknophyle!

Re: Master of His Domain 2: Sins and Secrets

Postby Tecknophyle » June 23rd, 2016, 1:53 pm

Carla has inadvertently been effected by Elliot Carson's power, so what will happen to her as he goes on a rampage in an office full of beautiful women he's taken control of?

Issue 53 of Master of His Domain 2: Sins and Secrets is now in the member's area at:

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3 ... s/Issue-53

As always. comments welcomed and encouraged.
Attachments
MoHD2-53-00cover.jpg
Tecknophyle

Postby Tony » June 23rd, 2016, 3:19 pm

I can't get to the full image for MoHD2-53-10. It loads part of the jpg and stops. If I try to force the download, it asks for a user name and password. The lower res image is fine.

Also, read the text slowly on MoHD2-53-02. It is not clear what you mean to me...
Tony

Postby Tecknophyle » June 23rd, 2016, 3:58 pm

Tony wrote:I can't get to the full image for MoHD2-53-10. It loads part of the jpg and stops. If I try to force the download, it asks for a user name and password. The lower res image is fine.

Also, read the text slowly on MoHD2-53-02. It is not clear what you mean to me...

Thank you, there was a typo on that image, which has been corrected. And I reuploaded page 10 so you can try that again, but it wasn't a problem with the original image.
Tecknophyle

Postby Champ » July 7th, 2016, 6:38 am

Where's the next title. Ahhhh! The suspense! XD
Champ

Postby Tecknophyle » July 7th, 2016, 10:59 am

Champ wrote:Where's the next title. Ahhhh! The suspense! XD

There will be a slight delay in it coming out. Not long.
Tecknophyle

Postby Tecknophyle » July 21st, 2016, 10:34 am

The secret cabal of Ginny, Carrie, Karen and Joan discuss the need to bring in a new member, but is their preferred candidate someone that Rudy would be willing to accept?

Issue 54 of Master of His Domain 2: Sins and Secrets is now available in the member's area at:
http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3 ... s/Issue-54
Attachments
MoHD2-54-00cover.jpg
Tecknophyle

Postby Tecknophyle » August 4th, 2016, 1:16 am

While Rudy has a sexy interlude with Ginny and Joan, Carol's interview with Abigail reveals a secret Abigail has been concealing from everyone.

Episode 55 of Master of His Domain 2: Sins and Secrets is now available in the member's area t:

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3 ... s/Issue-55

As always, comments, criticism and discussion is always encouraged.
Attachments
MoHD2-55-00cover.jpg
Tecknophyle

Postby Tecknophyle » August 18th, 2016, 1:58 pm

Plot lines begin to converge as Rudy's security team investigates an unknown woman who has been prying into Rudy and Ginny, Bryce deals with her new lover, and Hiroko and Gray Section deal with the upcoming election.

Issue 56 of Master of His Domain 2: Sins and Secrets is now available in the member's area at:

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3 ... s/Issue-56

As always, critiques, criticisms, comments and conversation are always encouraged. And spread the word about MCComix! This site depends on the generosity of our paid members. Without you, this story wouldn't see the light of day.
Attachments
MoHD2-56-00cover.jpg
Tecknophyle

Postby Champ » August 18th, 2016, 9:58 pm

I dont want to feel bad for Bryce. I dont want to feel bad for Bryce. I dont want to feel bad for Bryce.

These chapters are about the guilt and the feels! Oi ve, how can this happen? XD

Great chapter as always! I look forward to the next one!
Champ

Postby Tecknophyle » August 31st, 2016, 10:16 pm

Carla Rocha takes a roadtrip to try and understand why she feels so different and ends up looking for relief from her growing sexual frustration. Meanwhile, Carrie and Abigail continue their discussion about Abigail's sex life, or lack thereof.

Issue 57 of Master of His Domain 2: Sins and Secrets is now available in the member's area at:

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3 ... s/Issue-57

As always, comments, criticism and conversation is encouraged.
Attachments
MoHD2-57-00cover.jpg
Tecknophyle

Postby Tecknophyle » September 7th, 2016, 9:50 pm

For the next issue, just a heads up for the three or four of you who really care...

Issue 58, which is completed, will clock in at 43 pages (not counting the cover), but is a very dialogue and plot-heavy issue. The reason for it is that there's a major plot point that has to be covered that will have a payoff in a near-future issue, which in turn sets up for climax of the series, and as such I decided to just get the entire thing over with in one shot rather than trying to hand it out piecemeal over several issues which would have dragged it on. So yes, future issues won't be as wordy and will be more actiony, in assorted definitions of the term.

On the plus side, most of the conversation takes place while the participants are naked.
Tecknophyle

Postby Champ » September 13th, 2016, 6:55 pm

Im psyched! Bring it on :)
Champ

Postby Tecknophyle » September 15th, 2016, 12:45 am

With Abigail having revealed she knows that Rudy's harem has been up to something, the confrontation between her and the four women leads to an unexpected secret that has been hidden from everyone.

Issue 59 of Master Of His Domain 2: Sins and Secrets is now available in the Member's Gallery. As I mentioned in my forum a few days ago, this is a very plot and dialogue-heavy issue. Also 43 pages long.

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3 ... s/Issue-58
Attachments
MoHD2-58-00cover.jpg
Tecknophyle

Postby Champ » September 15th, 2016, 6:38 am

That was certainly not what I expected, but loved the big reveal! Cant wait to see what happens next for Abigail. :)
Champ

Postby Tecknophyle » September 29th, 2016, 11:52 am

Ginny's secret has caused turmoil within the ranks of Rudy's organization, and he can only think of one way of dealing with the situation. While naked.

Part 59 of Master of His Domain 2: Sins and Secrets is now available in the member's gallery.

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3 ... s/Issue-59

As always, comments and conversation welcomed.
Attachments
MoHD2-59-00cover.jpg
Tecknophyle

PreviousNext

Return to Tecknophyle