Master of His Domain 2: Sins and Secrets

Discuss "Master of His Domain" and other stories with Tecknophyle!

Re: Master of His Domain 2: Sins and Secrets

Postby Tecknophyle » September 3rd, 2015, 12:00 pm

Ginny and Karen confront Ai Yamatoshiro over her role in the nanotech virus that broke out in Rudy's base, but the discussion the sisters plan isn't quite what Ai was expecting.

Issue 37 of master of His Domain 2: Sins and Secrets is now available in the member's area at:

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3 ... s/Issue-37
Attachments
MoHD2-37-00cover.jpg
Tecknophyle

Postby thetitan » September 20th, 2015, 6:34 am

Since we didn't get a new update a few days ago, I assume the next chapter is postponed again for another 4 week delay between chapters?
thetitan

Postby Tecknophyle » September 20th, 2015, 9:09 am

thetitan wrote:Since we didn't get a new update a few days ago, I assume the next chapter is postponed again for another 4 week delay between chapters?

Nope. Four days. It will be coming out Monday the 21st.
Tecknophyle

Postby Tecknophyle » September 21st, 2015, 1:32 pm

Bryce Gilette continues her infiltration of Governor Sam Meade's presidential campaign by introducing a new player into the field but finds out about a threat that could reveal her secrets.

Part 38 of Master of His Domain 2: Sins and Secrets is now available in the member's Area at:
http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3 ... s/Issue-38

I apologize for the slight delay in getting this out and its relative shortness. Real life again unfortunately kicked me a good one.
Attachments
MoHD2-38-00cover.jpg
Tecknophyle

Postby Tecknophyle » October 4th, 2015, 9:03 pm

As Bryce deals with an unexpected examination of her background, Lia confronts the person responsible for allowing the security breach to take place, and Hiroko introduces Rudy to a potential ally who has a connection no one suspects.

Issue 39 of Master of His Domain 2: Sins and Secrets is now available in the member's area at:

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3 ... s/Issue-39

Once again, I'm forced to apologize for the unanticipated delay.
Attachments
MoHD2-39-00cover.jpg
Tecknophyle

Postby Tony » October 5th, 2015, 1:03 pm

It's always good to see this being updated. I always look forward to it and this update moved the story along quite nicely. I only wish that the updates would be more regular and more frequent though I know that is probably not possible.

Anyway, you have a number of people that like this story and would like to see the arc to its conclusion!
Tony

Postby Tecknophyle » October 5th, 2015, 1:35 pm

Tony wrote:It's always good to see this being updated. I always look forward to it and this update moved the story along quite nicely. I only wish that the updates would be more regular and more frequent though I know that is probably not possible.

Anyway, you have a number of people that like this story and would like to see the arc to its conclusion!

It should get back to regularity (well, it has been regular, just a few days late the last two updates). I recently had a major career change forced on me and that's played havoc with my personal schedule.

As for updating more often, that would be once a week and to be honest if this was the only story I was doing I could probably swing it, but it isn't the only story I do, so that isn't going to be happening (plus there are other artists here who need space too.)
Tecknophyle

Postby Champ » October 5th, 2015, 7:11 pm

39 chapters...holy crap the time has flown. I still remember when the first one released. I am just as excited for each new chapter and shocked with every twist. Keep up the good work! Cant wait to read the rest!
Champ

Postby Tecknophyle » October 15th, 2015, 1:17 am

Rudy's recruit Joan DuChamp may be getting a new lease on life, but is she really ready for what that life involves?

Issue 40 of Master of His Domain 2: Sins and Secrets is now available in the member's area.

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3 ... s/Issue-40

As always, comments and discussion encouraged. Pirating to put it on another site without permission, not so much.
Attachments
MoHD2-40-00cover.jpg
Tecknophyle

Postby Tecknophyle » October 29th, 2015, 11:42 am

The governor has fallen easily into the honey trap set up by Bryce, and the subversion of his campaign staff continues. Joan DuChamp arrives at Rudy's base and is told a secret that even Rudy doesn't know.

Chapter 41 of Master of His Domain 2: Sins and Secrets is now in the member's area at:

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3 ... s/Issue-41

Comments, as always, are welcome and encouraged, and I thank the people who are reading and even potentially enjoying the story.
Attachments
MoHD2-41-00cover.jpg
Tecknophyle

Postby Tony » October 30th, 2015, 8:32 am

Nice work as always. Great issue and I'm looking forward to the next one.
Tony

Postby Tecknophyle » November 12th, 2015, 3:44 am

This ain't your great-grandad's version of Burrough's Mars...but he probably wishes it was. Join Rudy in finding out how kinky his newest lover's fantasy life is in issue 42 of Master of His Domain 2: Sins and Secrets in the member's area at...

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3 ... s/Issue-42

As always, comments and critcism welcome, and I thank the dedicated readers. Probably the five of you.
Attachments
MoHD2-42-00cover.jpg
Tecknophyle

Postby Tecknophyle » November 15th, 2015, 11:54 am

Among other things I do is being a firefighter and emergency medical responder. This morning I had to pick up a friend and member of my department who had died unexpectedly.

Because of the situation and having to deal with the funeral that will take sometime over the next week or so, I'm not exactly in the mood to be doing comics. As a result, I won't be doing the planned update on November 26th.
Tecknophyle

Postby Tony » November 15th, 2015, 7:40 pm

I'm sorry to hear about your friend. I know it hurts to lose someone unexpectedly. Hopefully someone close to you will help you though this.

Your work brightens the day for those of us that follow your work. Please remember that as you work through this.
Tony

Postby Tecknophyle » December 10th, 2015, 1:39 am

New recruit Joan visits Carrie in a private pocket dimension in order to get her opinion on Rudy, but a pool of water and enforced nudity rules lead to a pre-conversation distraction.

Issue 43 of Master of His Domain 2: Sins and Secrets is now available in the Member's gallery.

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3 ... s/Issue-43
Attachments
MoHD2-43-00cover.jpg
Tecknophyle

PreviousNext

Return to Tecknophyle