Free Update! Master of His Domain: The Talent

Discuss "Master of His Domain" and other stories with Tecknophyle!

Free Update! Master of His Domain: The Talent

Postby Tecknophyle » July 8th, 2013, 8:15 am

Taking a short trip back into the world of Master of His Domain, one young actress discovers that Hollywood hides all sorts of secrets...and she'll never look at her work quite the same way again.

This free (yes, you heard me, FREE!) update is located in the free (there's that word again!) gallery at http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.ph ... emId=49811

This is a standalone short story set in the Master of His Domain universe, introducing some of the people that, in time, Rudy Montrose, his family, and his team, will perhaps meet and deal with.
Tecknophyle

Re: Free Update! Master of His Domain: The Talent

Postby NoneNeeded » July 8th, 2013, 6:43 pm

Tecknophyle wrote:Taking a short trip back into the world of Master of His Domain, one young actress discovers that Hollywood hides all sorts of secrets...and she'll never look at her work quite the same way again.

This free (yes, you heard me, FREE!) update is located in the free (there's that word again!) gallery at http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.ph ... emId=49811

This is a standalone short story set in the Master of His Domain universe, introducing some of the people that, in time, Rudy Montrose, his family, and his team, will perhaps meet and deal with.

Wow!

Very hot. No Instant Slave, Robot there. Gradual seduction is exciting.

The last panels with Carolyn did have her seeming a bit robotic rather than an eager servant but overall a great short.

I also had a little trouble with the text overlay. Some were very difficult to read and I had to guess. If the difficulty was deliberate, I am not sure it worked. But that is a trivial complaint.

I do confess that I am anxious to see your first FEMALE controller. Carol and her neural-toxin Nail injectors from the Original MoHD was pretty good but I think you can do MUCH better.

I just wish it was easier to download your free stories.

Thanks!
NoneNeeded

Re: Free Update! Master of His Domain: The Talent

Postby Tecknophyle » July 8th, 2013, 10:00 pm

The text thing (meant to indicate subvocalization, command voice, whatever) was admittedly hard to read in a couple of panels, but it was hard to do as well. I'd experimented with several different approaches, and that was the one that I found best at the time. I've got another method know for when our boy shows up again.

As for female controllers, one will be showing up very shortly. Sort-of. As for another who will be appearing (and will play a significant role), and the whole "slow seduction" bit, meet the Contessa Lucrezia Chiaramente. At least that's what she calls herself.
Attachments
Lucrezia.jpg
Tecknophyle

Return to Tecknophyle