Jannisary announcements and comments

Discuss "Master of His Domain" and other stories with Tecknophyle!

Re: Jannisary announcements and comments

Postby Tecknophyle » March 26th, 2013, 11:40 am

Eighty years ago a secret experiment was conducted to create an artificial intelligence based on the human mind. However, human minds can go wrong, and if the wrong entities found out about what was going on...

Episode 12 of Janissary is now available in the Member's Area at http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... emId=69976

As always comments, positive and negative, are more than welcome.
Tecknophyle

Postby Champ » March 26th, 2013, 12:55 pm

Hmm, questions pop up in this chapter. I'm curious what could happen next... But overall, I like this series.
Champ

Postby sohta123 » March 28th, 2013, 8:43 pm

Ok with this chapter you've really got my attention. Not a lot of MC in this chap but story is very interesting. Can't wait to read what happens next.
sohta123

Postby Tecknophyle » April 9th, 2013, 12:12 pm

The arrival of the Valkyrie has created all sorts of excitement at Elysia...but perhaps not as much excitement as two lucky flight controllers named Poole and Bowman look to be getting.

Episode 13 of Janissary is now available in the Members Area http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... emId=71279

Comments are, as always, welcome.
Tecknophyle

Postby cvn88 » April 16th, 2013, 6:35 pm

I continue to be impressed by the complex universe you have created for this story. Each installment builds upon the last and just raises my anticipation for the next issue. I am really looking forward to seeing what happens when all the different factions we've seen come together in the same place.
cvn88

Postby Tecknophyle » April 17th, 2013, 10:12 am

Thanks a lot. I really appreciate any feedback.
Tecknophyle

Postby bluemax2 » April 19th, 2013, 9:38 am

Techno:
What a story this is turning out to be. Truly a saga in the best way. Intricate, involved, twisting, with many characters and unexpected turns.
If you can spice it up with more mind-control, even better.

Great work. Can't wait to see the next installment.

regards,

Bluemax
bluemax2

Postby Tecknophyle » April 22nd, 2013, 10:04 pm

Alarius Temar has a planet nearly under his thumb and a large and growing array of slaves ready to cater to his every whim, the Novaroman ideal of heaven. But the unexpected arrival of a unwelcome ship brings his version of the Devil to paradise.

Episode 14 of Janissary is now available in the Member's Area at http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... emId=71697
Tecknophyle

Postby Tecknophyle » May 6th, 2013, 10:27 pm

Centrum, the artificial intelligence formerly known as "Charlie", has been waiting a very long time to have his revenge on both the humans who who created and the Artificial Intelligent Entities who exiled him. And now, with the discovery of an installation known as the Forge, does he have the power to do it, and is everything as straightforward as it appears?

Episode 15 of Janissary is now available in the Member's Area at http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... emId=72830

Comments are, as always, welcomed and encouraged.
Tecknophyle

Postby Sumatra » May 8th, 2013, 1:40 pm

Last few issues were great. Loving how it's coming together. Interesting to see how Spartan will deal with Centrum.

Doctor Ganderon was aware the whole time? Did Centrum change her on purpose? Liking how that forge is used.

-Sumatra
Sumatra

Postby Tecknophyle » May 8th, 2013, 1:52 pm

Sumatra wrote:
Doctor Ganderon was aware the whole time? Did Centrum change her on purpose?

-Sumatra

Those are *very* good questions, aren't they?
Tecknophyle

Postby Tecknophyle » May 20th, 2013, 10:48 pm

Seven years ago, Athena Spartan captured and accidentally enslaved an enemy, so how did that enemy become her lover and spouse? And with the hints of something happening on Elysia, Athena and Alliance analysts meet to try to decipher what is going on only to be interrupted by another spectre from Athena's past.

Episode 16 of Janissary is now available in the Member's Area at http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... emId=73357

Comments, good or critical, are always welcome.
Tecknophyle

Postby Tecknophyle » June 4th, 2013, 7:47 am

What do you do when a near-omnipotent alien entity shows up and asks you for a favor? Do you actually have a choice?

Episode 17 of Janissary is now available in the members area at http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... emId=74438

As always, comments and criticism is welcome.
Tecknophyle

Postby Sumatra » June 17th, 2013, 11:45 am

Quieter episode. Interesting build-up. Date for the next issue?
Sumatra

Postby Tecknophyle » June 17th, 2013, 12:13 pm

I was on the road for over two weeks on business so I lost that time in rendering and doing post.. I'm driving to get issue 18 finished by tomorrow (Tuesday), so it might not be the around-midnight Monday night/Tuesday morning release I usually have.
Tecknophyle

PreviousNext

Return to Tecknophyle