Night Moves

Discuss "Rixo City" and other stories with Northern Chill!

Night Moves

Postby Northern Chill » June 25th, 2012, 10:47 pm

Hello, everybody...today, part one of Night Moves debuts in the member's section here at MCComix.

Justice Woman and Gallant Girl are relative neophyte in the crime fighting heroine business and all the talk of nefariousness doings in Karo City is mostly rumors to them. On one night, though, they receive a tip that a major criminal operation is operating out of a warehouse though deserted. The duo speed to the warehouse to capture the criminals but what surprises await them there? Will the third member of the trio arrive in time to help save the day?

Find out in part 1 of Night Moves..located in the member's section at http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... emId=41581

Big kudos to Uzobono for the phenomenal, and incredibly steamy, art found in this update!!

Enjoy!!..feedback welcome as always.

Northern Chill
Check out past covers from stories found here as well as text stories I've written at http://nchill.deviantart.com

"What does this story need?...more Franbot!!!"
Northern Chill

Re: Night Moves

Postby kakyo001 » June 26th, 2012, 4:29 am

quite sad to see them go down so quickly (and with a good chance permanently)

oh well, the people in the "permanently control" area of this site will like this more than I do
something for everyone I guess :D
kakyo001

Postby msgrey » June 26th, 2012, 6:46 am

i agree with kakyo001, please bring back Justice Woman and Gallant Girl lol!

This comic was spurebly done NorthernChill! I still have goosebumps! I have to review this whole thing!

Pages 1-3 did a good job of letting me know who these two heroines were, sidekicks talk back to their squad leaders is always fun!

The action on pages 3-8 were spectacular! The drones are very intimidating. As Gallant Girl falls first and the Accumulator zaps Justice Woman, you know there is some delicious mc coming up.

Page 10. I want more Plastique!shes super sexy. Her power looks very interesting, super strength? what are those bubbles around her arms?

Page 11-13. Wow. The sight of Justice Woman watching her sidekick becoming a bigbreasted doll? :shock: it was kind of sad :cry: .

Page 14-15! Accumulator sure doesnot waste time enjoying his toys!

Page 16-18. Justice Womans conversion into a submissive maid..WHILE the previous maid becomes a doll! Again amazing!

Page 19. poor Plasctique...

Page 20. I loved the look on Justice Woman, or Maid's, face. So happy!

Page 21. :cry: Plastique again.

pages 22-26: some of the best sex scenes i've seen! we see the fruits of the Accumulators labors!

Pages 27 and 28: What a finish! Justice Woman barely recalling her sidekick as she lick her clean.....shivers

Page 29: Yes! Please Plastique save the day!

Page 30. the stands, the fact that Justice Woman now cleans her former sidekick....cant wiat for Night Moves Part 2!!!!
msgrey

Postby Ghosthand » June 26th, 2012, 10:36 am

kakyo001 wrote:quite sad to see them go down so quickly (and with a good chance permanently)

oh well, the people in the "permanently control" area of this site will like this more than I do

Don't be so quick to count them out, this is afterall a comic and we all know that nothing is truely permanent in comics. For any hero or villian you can stab, shoot, desentergate, fold, spindle, mutilate, or even tear their robotic cock off and shove a stick of dynamite into the hole while knocking them halfway into space to have them explode into a million pieces... and they can still come back.

Of course they might be better off in their current state. They have shown to have the arogance of a hero but seem to lack the skill or powers to back up their ego. Even if they do seem to get free of their current situation it seems they are destined to be perpetual victems of every pervet or villian who comes along.
Ghosthand

Postby kakyo001 » June 26th, 2012, 11:11 am

Ghosthand wrote:
kakyo001 wrote:quite sad to see them go down so quickly (and with a good chance permanently)

Don't be so quick to count them out, this is afterall a comic and we all know that nothing is truely permanent in comics. For any hero or villian you can stab, shoot, desentergate, fold, spindle, mutilate, or even tear their robotic cock off and shove a stick of dynamite into the hole while knocking them halfway into space to have them explode into a million pieces... and they can still come back.

Of course they might be better off in their current state. They have shown to have the arogance of a hero but seem to lack the skill or powers to back up their ego. Even if they do seem to get free of their current situation it seems they are destined to be perpetual victems of every pervet or villian who comes along.

I don't think I'm quick with my statement about them being gone for good... we're in Uzobono's universe where most of the mind control is permant (as he stated once in the "The Division" thread) :D

from my point of view the Doll-programm isn't reversable no matter what you do as the mind is completely wiped clean, the brain turned into plastic and a moment later protocols are installed to create a obitient new personality (the heart may remember something as shown with "Shan" but the mind is gone)
the "neural transfer to main database" is something new (partly shown during "Synthetic Exposé") but Gallant Girls body isn't human anymore and someone would need to get to the main database (without getting turned aswell ^^)

Justice Woman/Justina may have a chance to regain her old personality as her mind is reformated but not wiped (to some degree she remembers Gallant Girl but doesn't give a damn about it)

but this is still Usobono's universe and I doubt there's a chance of a fast recovery... take a look at Haven and how much was needed to free her mind... even though Haven's merger with The Lady seems to become a new problem ^^
kakyo001

Postby msgrey » June 27th, 2012, 6:31 am

kakyo001 wrote:the "neural transfer to main database" is something new (partly shown during "Synthetic Exposé") but Gallant Girls body isn't human anymore and someone would need to get to the main database (without getting turned aswell ^^)

Justice Woman/Justina may have a chance to regain her old personality as her mind is reformated but not wiped (to some degree she remembers Gallant Girl but doesn't give a damn about it)

but this is still Usobono's universe and I doubt there's a chance of a fast recovery... take a look at Haven and how much was needed to free her mind... even though Haven's merger with The Lady seems to become a new problem ^^

on page 14 the Accumulator says he stored the data for his toys. is this a hint that Gallant Girl may still be somewhere? I think Justice Womans personality is just changed to Justina but she did remembered Gallant Girl at least so she is still there.
msgrey

Postby Northern Chill » June 27th, 2012, 10:36 am

msgrey wrote:
kakyo001 wrote:the "neural transfer to main database" is something new (partly shown during "Synthetic Exposé") but Gallant Girls body isn't human anymore and someone would need to get to the main database (without getting turned aswell ^^)

on page 14 the Accumulator says he stored the data for his toys. is this a hint that Gallant Girl may still be somewhere? I think Justice Womans personality is just changed to Justina but she did remembered Gallant Girl at least so she is still there.

I think Ghosthand hit the nail on the head pretty much...anything is possible in this story arc and others. Especially when there are different types of pleasure dolls being created...each having their "idiosyncracies".

Glad everyone enjoyed the opening part of this arc...hope you enjoy what is to come!!

Northern Chill
Check out past covers from stories found here as well as text stories I've written at http://nchill.deviantart.com

Northern Chill

Postby Champ » June 27th, 2012, 2:43 pm

*Zombie*CHAPTERRR.NEXTTTTCHAPTERRRRR*zombie*
Champ

Postby Ghosthand » June 27th, 2012, 3:48 pm

A couple things I would like to point out.

First thing is for those that didn't notice, this story opens up a new door for Karo City, it is the first appearace of superheroines. We don't know yet what their powerbase is or if they have a purpose, besides opposing the Agency. Do they have allies in the government or are they on their own? I have a feeling that this story is going to leave more questions by it's end than answers and gives our darring writes a whole new universe to build.

The second thing, the nano technology that makes the Pleasure Dolls seems a lot like the technology that was used by the Ringmistress to create her Nanodolls, and we know that can be reversed. Of course if, as was stated in A Doll Day, their mind is turned to mush and wipred clean, changing the body back would still leave a problem as they would still be a mindless doll. Now... if some heroine was to anticipate this might happen they could have a chip put in their head that would transmit all their thoughts back to a computer for storage so they would have a backup if they "lost their mind" so to speak. Of course that could lead to all sorts of other problems...

One last thought, I like it that Karo City is pretty much the oposite of Metrobay. In Metrobay you have heros and heroines that have been around forever and the good guys pretty much run the city while the bad guys sneak around in the shadows to do their nefarious deeds. In Karo City the bad guys pretty much rule the city and the heroines like Haven and Ruby are the ones sneaking around in the shadows. I'm really interested in seeing where the superheroines fit into this. :)
Ghosthand

Postby MacroLass » June 27th, 2012, 4:43 pm

Yes, I did notice that this story introduced superheroines into Karo City. But to be honest, I don't think it was a good thing.

Don't get me wrong. I enjoy superheroines as much or even more than the next comic reader...but only as part of their own milieu. Doc can tell you that I'm a staunch supporter of the old silver age comix style.

But part of what made The Division interesting as a part of MCcomix was that it showed a dystopia that other settings lacked. Opposition to the Agency is fine, perhaps even superpowered agents. Setting up a threat to the Agency provides dramatic tension.

Gaudily dressed and flamboyant heroines prancing around a grim and gritty setting like that is just too jarring, at least to me.

Just my opinion, of course. <shrug>

On the plus side, the art continues to evolve and the action flows well. Kudos there.
MacroLass

Postby Ghosthand » June 27th, 2012, 4:59 pm

MacroLass wrote:.
Yes, I did notice that this story introduced superheroines into Karo City. But to be honest, I don't think it was a good thing.

Don't get me wrong. I enjoy superheroines as much or even more than the next comic reader...but only as part of their own milieu. Doc can tell you that I'm a staunch supporter of the old silver age comix style.

But part of what made The Division interesting as a part of MCcomix was that it showed a dystopia that other settings lacked. Opposition to the Agency is fine, perhaps even superpowered agents. Setting up a threat to the Agency provides dramatic tension.

Gaudily dressed and flamboyant heroines prancing around a grim and gritty setting like that is just too jarring, at least to me.

On the plus side, the art continues to evolve and the action flows well. Kudos there.

I like the addition of superheroines into the story. The Agency is just too all powerful and they need a counterbalance. I do have to agree to the styling of the heroines though. They do seem too bright for this type of world. I would have expected more of a Batman style to the heroines, darker, grittier. Hardened by the corruption and evil they are surrounded by.
Ghosthand

Postby Uzobono » June 27th, 2012, 5:14 pm

Ghosthand wrote:
MacroLass wrote:.

I like the addition of superheroines into the story. The Agency is just too all powerful and they need a counterbalance. I do have to agree to the styling of the heroines though. They do seem too bright for this type of world. I would have expected more of a Batman style to the heroines, darker, grittier. Hardened by the corruption and evil they are surrounded by.

I decided on their bright look for that purpose, not that they'll keep those costumes in the future necessarily ;). The story kind of acts as a cautionary tale, where these two (relatively naive) heroines essentially stand as much chance against the villains of this setting as a common person might.

They were "out-of-towners" for a reason, having been in the city for only a short period of time, and the city would probably have changed them in one way of another had they not gotten into that predicament.

The trouble with heroines/heroes in a darker setting is that you expect them to come out on top *somehow*, obviously not unscathed, but somehow. Remember that character development is sometimes a slow, grinding :x process, but who's to say that a bright flamboyant fresh faced heroine in one arc may not become an arch-villainess in the next?
Uzobono

Postby Ghosthand » June 27th, 2012, 9:25 pm

Uzobono wrote:
I decided on their bright look for that purpose, not that they'll keep those costumes in the future necessarily ;). The story kind of acts as a cautionary tale, where these two (relatively naive) heroines essentially stand as much chance against the villains of this setting as a common person might.

They were "out-of-towners" for a reason, having been in the city for only a short period of time, and the city would probably have changed them in one way of another had they not gotten into that predicament.

The trouble with heroines/heroes in a darker setting is that you expect them to come out on top *somehow*, obviously not unscathed, but somehow. Remember that character development is sometimes a slow, grinding :x process, but who's to say that a bright flamboyant fresh faced heroine in one arc may not become an arch-villainess in the next?

I didn't catch that they were that new to the city, I assumed since Plastique was being mentored by Justice Woman that they were somewhat establised there. As for the rest of that, all I can say is I like the way you think :twisted:
Ghosthand

Postby Northern Chill » June 28th, 2012, 2:39 pm

Posted the cover for the next chapter here http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.ph ... emId=49333 and I anticipate it will cause many a puzzled look for those who read the first part.

Northern Chill

Northern Chill

Postby kakyo001 » June 28th, 2012, 11:45 pm

Northern Chill wrote:Posted the cover for the next chapter here http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.ph ... emId=49333 and I anticipate it will cause many a puzzled look for those who read the first part.

Northern Chill

my guess is, Gallant Girl's saved personality is transfered into one of those immobile dolls that can mimic the appearance of the victim (as seen in 'Specialized Shopping')... if she's allowed to keep her mind or if it's turned to mush like the minds of the 4 victims of the mentioned story remains to be seen... (if my guess is correct anyway :P)
kakyo001

Next

Return to Northern Chill