The Division: CORE

Discuss "The Division" and other stories with Uzobono!

Re: The Division: CORE

Postby obviousagent » January 14th, 2013, 2:37 am

What can I say, Fantastic is about it.
Great plot, great art work, the drone conversion; amazing.
Please keep it up.
obviousagent

Postby msgrey » January 15th, 2013, 8:51 am

Hello Uzobono! You have made me the happiest person! Thank you thank you thank you!!

this issue, CORE #2, is the BEST erotic comic I have read! I have waited for it so long and you deliver right on time!!

the characters, story, and scenes are beyond mentioning. I could not wait to read page after page, your expression of character, scenes are all of top quality, this is your best work so far!

Melanie is a wonderful hero, you must feel for her, but I feel she is fighting lost cause, Tammy is gone forever. Your villains beg the reader to join them ;) !

Most exciting portion was the drone chamber, what A DREAM, this goes to my #1 favorite comic, and I will beg you to give us issue 3 soon :D !
msgrey

Postby leto17 » January 15th, 2013, 11:08 pm

Uzobono, your work never fails to please me! It is always fantastic and amazing. I love what you've done with Tammy, the CORE conversion process, the extended programming, the transformations, the droning, the character development, their interactions, the complex plotlines, the story length, and so on! Bald has become beautiful. We are really getting our worth from your work. Glad you hooked up and collaborated with Tabico.

One other thing I've noticed is the effort you put into facial expressions such as Tammy's. Much appreciated!
leto17

Postby Sumatra » January 16th, 2013, 2:58 pm

Wow. Holy shit. Was not expecting this. No offense to the other artists here, but 91 pages? Damn.

So fucking hot. Easily the best arc I have read here. Everything from the expressions to the action, the details in the pages. Uzo, you have outdone yourself. Loved every bit of it. That fire escape scene was fucking bonkers.

That scene with Tammy, standing at their door looking all innocent. Then at home. Then at CORE. So fucking hot how the mind control just drips off the page. The reporter scene was outstanding. Real highlight. That final look on Melcthion's face as she just lets Melanie go. This issue was by and far extremely well written and finalized. Tabico's story is just about as hot as you can find.

Can't say it enough how good this is Uzo, I recommend this to anyone even remotely interested in this stuff. It's just a fucking good story in all. I can't wait for the next issue.

-Sumatra
Sumatra

Postby xarielx » January 19th, 2013, 10:45 am

Uzo, this is just a remarkable piece of work, kudos to you and Tabico. It's such a good plot, I absolutely love the characterization enhanced by the immensely satisfying plot. How Tabico handled the dichotomy of Tammy's dialogue, how warm and seeking of her friends forgiveness and then her utter cold, machine-like demeanor from then on, and the building fire scene, I'm not sure any other writer could match that. How the story builds up tension is downright fantastic, the little details like Nicole's slow undressing in the locker room, and her shower, which were tremendously hot, all point to a sort of craftsmanship you rarely see in 3d comics beyond this site. The reporter scene was, I can't even find the words, it's like you've taken the most erotic dark imagery from many sources and perfected it in this form. I simply cannot wait for your next issue.
xarielx

Postby tomcat » January 26th, 2013, 8:21 am

All superlatives have been said above, so I would just add a huge WOW.
It is amazing and mammoth piece of work and one of the most sexy things I've ever laid an eye upon.
Even if another part would take a year to produce (though I hope it won't), it will be worth the waiting.
tomcat

Postby Hector2 » February 4th, 2013, 8:25 pm

Dear Uzobono:

I think that The Core # 2 was a great story! It was like an homage to Robocop and the real implications of Mind Control in a setting much more cynical than superheroines.
The exposition from a reporter, that later will become part of the story instead of reporting the story, was great!

I am anxious to see next issue, because your work is so good, it doesn’t matter that you publish so late (of course, there are a lot of pages you deliver, is great)

Congratulations!
Hector2

Postby sohta123 » February 14th, 2013, 9:48 pm

The cover for #3 has me anxiously waiting. I'm guessing this will be released in March?
I really like the girl with glasses look so thanks for putting her in.
sohta123

Postby Uzobono » February 15th, 2013, 2:51 pm

I'm hoping for an early April release Sohta, the next issue should (by my estimate) be around the 100 page mark, and the last in this arc (for now :p).

P.S. That girl is Nicole, Tammy/Melanie's friend and I agree, she's *super* sexy :p.
Uzobono

Postby NoneNeeded » February 18th, 2013, 5:22 pm

Uzobono wrote:I'm hoping for an early April release Sohta, the next issue should (by my estimate) be around the 100 page mark, and the last in this arc (for now :p).

P.S. That girl is Nicole, Tammy/Melanie's friend and I agree, she's *super* sexy :p.

Looking forward to it.

I confess to being torn between wanting more frequent issues and liking the larger ones that allow more plot and development to come though at that same time. The obvious answer is that you should post 100 pages every month!

I also annoyed myself by having mentioned the 'quarterly' update. CURSE DRY HUMOR!

Otis

P.S.
Add up all the other comics in The Division sub-world and you may well be doing close to that 100 page mark.
NoneNeeded

Postby leto17 » March 15th, 2013, 1:22 pm

CORE Girls are just so very sexy. from their uniforms to their smooth bodies to their cranial implants and sexual reward system and on and on and on... :D
leto17

Postby Sumatra » March 25th, 2013, 12:37 pm

Any news of the third installment?
Sumatra

Postby obviousagent » April 2nd, 2013, 2:19 am

Yeah come on Uzo the suspense is er really er well come on hurry up will ya, please :D
obviousagent

Postby Uzobono » April 2nd, 2013, 12:34 pm

I can say soon :), definitely *within* April, we have *about* 100 pages done (3-4 panels each page too :P) with...possibly 50 more pages to go :).
Uzobono

Postby sohta123 » April 2nd, 2013, 5:05 pm

Uzobono wrote:I can say soon, definitely *within* April, we have *about* 100 pages done (3-4 panels each page too, with...possibly 50 more pages to go :).

YOWZA! That's great news!
Later how about a CORE girls gone wild pinup? LOL

Please tell me Nicole is going to keep the glasses if she gets converted. :geek:

Also wouldn't mind some of the girls keeping their hair. Maybe they are subordinate to the others or something.

I'm counting the days (or would be if I knew the exact date this is coming out).
sohta123

PreviousNext

Return to Uzobono