The Synthetic Exposé

Discuss "The Division" and other stories with Uzobono!

Re: The Synthetic Exposé

Postby Hector2 » July 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm

Dear Uzobono:

All your ideas to make dolls of humans are very interesting, the only thing that I didn’t like with the dolls is that all those dolls are exactly the same (the standarization) ;) so I don’t see why to give one or other.

This tale show us the story of a “customized” doll, something very strange.

The best part of your works is that you embrace the darkest part of the ASFR fantasy: To make something like that to human beings , you have to be a complete monster. And then you run with it: To be a complete monster, you need to live in a society that not only permits it, but encourages it. It really doesn’t matter what type of citizen you are… there is no freedom, and even the debauchery of the class A is only a front for the emptiness and desesperation.

In this story, you show us that it didn’t really matter if you’re A or B or C… the system makes everyone ready to betray others only to gain something, and that the things you gain are not worthy the sacrifices…
Hector2

Postby Juon.H » July 26th, 2012, 6:58 am

Hey Uzo Bono, from long time lurker and fan :),

This comic is truly underrated, in the span of a few scenes you set up an endearing sleuth character with Shoshanna who felt very grounded, this girl has a backstory.

You've got her getting mind controlled by a drone almost off the bat, but then breaks free in the most unexpected way on her way to becoming a sex toy, and her exploration of her body and the room with the doctor and another doll is this type of fiction at it's best. I can attest to reading erotic comics for a few years now, and this one pressed all the right buttons.

If I wanted to be critical, you could argue Shan is truly an innocent who did not deserve what she got at all, you truly feel sorry for this girl, betrayed by her own lover, the snob, of all people, and it's a expected but gratifying twist. Her conversion sequence into the doll finally is great, we get to see what goes on through her mind as she's denied her very thoughts by whatever is in her head.

Much praise from a long time scifi and EMC/TF fan 8-) .
Juon.H

Postby Uzobono » October 15th, 2013, 2:20 pm

Hi all :)!

I've started working on a sequel to 'The Synthetic Expose' :p. Still a work in progress but here's the cover :D!

Uzobono

Postby bluemax2 » November 12th, 2013, 5:53 pm

Uzo:
How's this one coming along? When can we look forward to seeing this episode of your great art and stories?

Thank you

Bluemax
bluemax2

Previous

Return to Uzobono