A Doll Day Afternoon

Discuss "The Division" and other stories with Uzobono!

A Doll Day Afternoon

Postby Uzobono » May 22nd, 2012, 11:19 am

Hello all! Inspired by Dollmistress' sci-fi short story and her RAGS game, I've set up a side-story set in the world of 'The Division' focused on pleasure dolls!

Only the cover is available so far, but I hope to finish this issue and to get it you guys asap :D.

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.ph ... ewsIndex=2
Uzobono

Re: A Doll Day Afternoon

Postby Northern Chill » May 22nd, 2012, 2:35 pm

As a long time writer in this particular niche of interest, I endorse this story and look forward to reading this when posted... :D
Check out past covers from stories found here as well as text stories I've written at http://nchill.deviantart.com

"What does this story need?...more Franbot!!!"
Northern Chill

Postby fools_page » May 22nd, 2012, 2:46 pm

I concur.
fools_page

Postby Uzobono » May 24th, 2012, 9:57 pm

Hello to all the doll lover's out there! The Division's first side story is all dolled up ;) .

Set two years before the events of 'The Division', 'A Doll Day Afternoon' tells the story of the heinous Agency's 'other' means of subjugating the citizens of the vast metropolis of Karo City. An Agent, a cold hearted lab geek, and a wicked heiress enact a scheme to turn Karo City's citizens into their very literal playthings!

You can find "The Division: A Doll Day Afternoon" here:

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.ph ... emId=47325

Enjoy and as always please feel free to leave your feedback!
Uzobono

Postby kakyo001 » May 25th, 2012, 6:17 am

so even within the agency there are rules you shouldn't break no matter how powerful your own position may be... good to know... :P
kakyo001

Postby madcap » May 25th, 2012, 8:57 am

FANTASTIC! This was absolutely awesome, but I do hope that they eventually get an "upgrade" to the squeaking so that they can actually speak and respond to commands. The squeaking thing was amusing at first, but I think it almost makes too light of the situation, and it'd be quite a bit "hotter" if they could actually respond, I think.

My only complaint was that even with the length of this issue the transformation sequences (the first one mainly, the second one could have been breezed through) seemed a bit rushed. I would have enjoyed it if the panels had lingered on some of those bits and described more of what was happening.

I really loved this though and I hope we see more of these Dolls in future Division chapters!
madcap

Postby Jasmine » May 25th, 2012, 11:38 am

I am just read 'Doll Day afternoon' and I am so hot right now I am shaking. Awesome update! Hope there is more to this side story. :D
Jasmine

Postby Uzobono » May 26th, 2012, 1:15 am

Thanks so much for the responses all :D!

If you liked "A Doll Day Afternoon", then you'll *love* my next one-shot issue coming this week, "The Synthetic Exposé", set within the current "The Division" timeline, I promise it'll deliver a lot of steamy doll/owner action!

@Jasmine: I'm so glad you enjoyed it! If there's anything you'd like to see in the future don't be afraid to ask!

@madcap: I'm addressing both of those points, the next doll story will feature "upgraded" dolls, and a MUCH longer transformation sequence ;).

@kakyo: Just goes to show even bad guys have limits :P .

You can find "The Synthetic Exposé" cover here:

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.ph ... ewsIndex=1
Uzobono

Postby fools_page » May 26th, 2012, 11:08 am

A very entertaining story! I knew from the first frame that Vivienne would be getting her comeuppance, and that of course only increased my pleasure in the story: two transformations for the price of one, and one well deserving at that. The “doll” imagery was excellent and very reminiscent of Dollmistress’ work, which is another plus. I particularly liked that you had the doll in question put to her rightful function at the end, a good snippet of her future life. Your commentary in the last frame (“All her former wealth, all the power . . .”) was particularly engaging.

Question: In your “Division” universe, are the citizenry aware that the drones and pleasure dolls are former human beings? Or do they believe them fully artificial? I’m aware there is a class structure in place (I used the same conceit of “A-Class, B-Class, etc.” myself in some of my fiction) - do the Class-A’s believe the dolls only to be made up of Class-C’s?

Looking forward to “Synthetic Expose.”

fools_page
fools_page

Postby Uzobono » May 26th, 2012, 11:22 am

fools_page wrote:Question: In your “Division” universe, are the citizenry aware that the drones and pleasure dolls are former human beings? Or do they believe them fully artificial? I’m aware there is a class structure in place (I used the same conceit of “A-Class, B-Class, etc.” myself in some of my fiction) - do the Class-A’s believe the dolls only to be made up of Class-C’s?

Very glad to hear it Fool's :).

The citizenry are not generally aware of dolls and drones formerly being human, only that occasionally people will "disappear". In fact the "Synthetic Expose" deals with that very issue a bit :D.

There are laws yes that *only* Class C citizens, mainly poor, can be arrested (if in debt/commit crimes etc) and "processed" into either dolls or drones.

Class B citizens are your average citizenry, business owners, office personnel, cops, lawyers, doctors etc.

Class A's are your high society, wealthy, rich family types. Most of whom, though not all, are involved in some way in the amoral dealings in "The Division", and like any other power group, they ensure that there are laws/rules to protect them from their own devices, so they believe themselves untouchable even among each other.
Uzobono

Postby Doctor Robo » May 26th, 2012, 1:50 pm

Damn, that was some excellent work. It certainly pushed all the right buttons, if you know what I mean. I can't wait to see what you have in store for us next!

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby leto17 » May 26th, 2012, 4:15 pm

Hello.

It appears I posted this comment in the wrong place. In short:

I loved the new doll idea! Thanks! I look forward to more in the new arc!

Your work is fleshed out quite nicely, with an excellent and sophisticated plot and engaging and entertaining characters. In addition, the sex scenes are well done and the transformation sequences are excellent. Furthermore, the variety of dolls, drones, and agents add a great deal of eroticised diversity to the MC slaves which is quite nice And, of course, the designs themselves are excellent!
leto17

Postby Hector2 » May 26th, 2012, 8:28 pm

Hi

This story seems interesting, I promise to do a better review later!
Hector2

Postby hypno85 » May 27th, 2012, 8:34 am

I Love the doll, So the whole body and mind is plasticised ?
My thinking after a lot fuck with the doll you would hate that squeak voice and take the doll back.
I would want a up grade or money back.
So How Plastic mind work? still I can not think the doll move if all plastic
all well something I need think about.
time get back in have sex with the doll and tape over the mouth or blow job.
hypno85

Postby Uzobono » May 28th, 2012, 2:22 pm

hypno85 wrote:I Love the doll, So the whole body and mind is plasticised ?
My thinking after a lot fuck with the doll you would hate that squeak voice and take the doll back.
I would want a up grade or money back.
So How Plastic mind work? still I can think the doll move if all plastic
all well something I need think about.
time get back in have sex with the doll and tape over the mouth or blow job.

When the doctor mentions "plasticising" the mind, she simplified it for Vivienne, the dolls are meant to be gynoids/bots, rather than plastic dolls, these early models just happen to squeak ;).

Canon explanation would be, the Dol-E formula (the pink formula) transforms the body into a synthetic form, and the Dol-U formula (the green formula) erases/robotizes the mind so the doll can be programmed as you like :).
Uzobono

Next

Return to Uzobono