Uzobono's The Division

Discuss "The Division" and other stories with Uzobono!

Re: Uzobono's The Division

Postby sohta123 » December 30th, 2013, 4:14 pm

I can't wait for the next issue of Seductive Path.
After re-reading this I'm wondering if "Ruby" is now a sort-of "gift" to Haven. Maybe Haven will have to give her commands and that will play on her logic side.
sohta123

Postby Uzobono » January 2nd, 2014, 1:19 am

Thanks so much sohta :)! I'll be sure to upload a cover as soon as my current comics are done!
Uzobono

Postby bluemax2 » January 2nd, 2014, 1:03 pm

Uzo:
Can't wait to see.

regards,

Bluemax
bluemax2

Postby bluemax2 » January 31st, 2014, 5:45 pm

Uzo:
A teaser cover for the next "Division" episode! Wow!
"The further adventures of Rubydrone" perhaps?
I know I speak for many when I say that we can't wait.

Will you be able to show us any of her dronification in detail? Others to be droned or captured for processing?

Looking forward to it.
Any more teaser art that you can share before release would be most appreciated by all.

By the way when do you foresee as a release date?

Thank you and keep up your incredible work.

regards,

Bluemax
bluemax2

Postby sohta123 » February 5th, 2014, 8:02 pm

I am so looking forward to seeing what RubyDrone is capable of. She certainly has some enhancements beyond normal drones.

And I'm wondering what the full intent of sending her there is. Should be both psychological and tactical.

Any idea what month this will come out? Not looking for a day because that's too much pressure sometimes to commit to.

Also, in all of your overarching story-arcs I hope they don't defeat the Hive but possibly 'some' of them escape it or something of that nature.
Don't mind if the Hive takes a hit but it's too good of a thing to do away with.
I'm curious if they need a queen or possibly queen council.
sohta123

Postby obviousagent » February 6th, 2014, 3:09 pm

Mmm so many possibilities here, has Ruby been droned, has Ruby been cloned then the clone droned so that it breaks down in front of Haven?
I can't wait for this chapter, just like all of your work it is fairly brilliant.
Keep up the good works.
obviousagent

Postby Uzobono » February 8th, 2014, 2:11 pm

Thanks everyone! Hard at work on Night Moves, but the next issue of 'A Seductive Path' is outlined and ready to render :p, so look for it in March-ish :p.
Uzobono

Postby bluemax2 » March 4th, 2014, 1:15 pm

Uzo:
Any news on the next update?
No pressure or anything. I know we're all looking forward to what happens to the happy band of rebels and especially Rubydrone.

Will we be seeing more detail of how she was made? What she can do? Who controls her? Is she like the other Mark3 drones?

What is Nemesis's next move in her ongoing chess match with Haven? By droning Ruby, she has certainly announced "check". Is she moving to a "check-mate"?

And what of the evil Dr. Q and Dr. Rei; what did Nemesis conspire with them to accomplish?

And lastly what of the huge muscle drone #23 who seems to be jealous of or shows dislike to Nemesis? Competition or in house coup or....?

By the way have you ever considered a short story showing the making of a Mark3 drone; perhaps #23? Its origins and how it came to be. An idea to consider?

Keep up the great work and here's looking forward to the next installment in this series...soon we all hope.

Thanks.

Bluemax
bluemax2

Postby Uzobono » March 6th, 2014, 4:14 pm

bluemax2 wrote:Uzo:
Any news on the next update?
No pressure or anything. I know we're all looking forward to what happens to the happy band of rebels and especially Rubydrone.

Will we be seeing more detail of how she was made? What she can do? Who controls her? Is she like the other Mark3 drones?

What is Nemesis's next move in her ongoing chess match with Haven? By droning Ruby, she has certainly announced "check". Is she moving to a "check-mate"?

And what of the evil Dr. Q and Dr. Rei; what did Nemesis conspire with them to accomplish?

And lastly what of the huge muscle drone #23 who seems to be jealous of or shows dislike to Nemesis? Competition or in house coup or....?

By the way have you ever considered a short story showing the making of a Mark3 drone; perhaps #23? Its origins and how it came to be. An idea to consider?

Keep up the great work and here's looking forward to the next installment in this series...soon we all hope.

Thanks.

Bluemax

Hi Bluemax :). I'm about 75% done the comic, it *should* be released sometime within the next week :D.
Uzobono

Postby Uzobono » March 14th, 2014, 3:04 pm

Hi everyone, after *many* months I've finally finished the next (and last) installment of 'A Seductive Path'!

This issue is a *bit* briefer than the last, and is pretty dialogue heavy but I've made sure to raise the resolution of each page for your viewing pleasure :).

Without further ado, you can find 'The Division: A Seductive Path #8' here:

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery3/index.p ... ive-Path-8

Uzobono

Postby bluemax2 » March 14th, 2014, 5:00 pm

Uzo:
Very very nice!
Just went over the latest installment, #8, briefly and I love it.
The dream sequence at the beginning is awesome! Is it a peek into the future?? I do hope so....

Havendrone looks great as a mark 3 drone. Muscular. Large tits. Recognizable with hair, like Rubydrone. I did enjoy what you'd done to her other cohorts as cowdolls and the other lobotomized. Nice!
Was that Controller 23 in the alcove next to her getting off on her charger-probe?

Rubydrone looks great and she seems like an appliance designed to serve Haven....or is she? She has many talents and some are hidden as we see by the end of the episode.
Is she going to call in Nemesis or relay info back?
The pleasure node is now finally more clear in its function. I look forward to seeing it used more in the future.
What about the lit-up clit? It always shines. So you can find it in the dark, I suppose?

What happened to Zephyr by the way?
And what are Nemesis and the devious doctors planning?

And Moira seems to be ripe for Greybotting or something equally delicious. She doesn't have too much upstairs as it is so she'll make a minion/slave to Rubydrone.

A few observations so far. Fantastic art as usual. In fact with every episode your style and detail expands to even more realism. Especially the expressions and the skin detail. Wow!

More comments later.

Great work. I do hope this series continues for a long time. It gets better every time.

thank you and regards.

Bluemax
bluemax2

Postby sohta123 » March 16th, 2014, 3:46 pm

Absolutely fantastic issue!
Rubydrone is incredibly hot! Love the persona you've given her. The subtleness of all the expressions is great work to convey the character's emotions or thoughts.

It's great that he Mark III drones give a 'face' to the Hive and not just mindlessness as with many of the other drones. They each have their purpose.

I keep hoping that the rule of the Hive will continue (and grow) through various upcoming series.

And Haven as a mistress? Completely hot!
I am wondering a bit about her 'sleeping' as she had said earlier that she didn't sleep. I assume that it's only brought on by Rubydrone's transmission signal.

Is the next issue of Core up next? I can't wait to see covers for both series.

Great storytelling and artwork!
sohta123

Postby Sumatra » March 16th, 2014, 5:03 pm

Talk about upping the ante Uzo, fucking powerhouse issue.

Dream or the future in the beginning was awesome, creepy and hot at the same time. Haven as a drone, wow, especially one of the "smart" ones. Faces were telling more than the story I think. Haven smiling at that doll and Timea, fucking awesome.

Rubydrone's WAY interesting. Seems like she's playing them all, to get at Haven, looks like its working. Moira's near-miss of being a mindless drones was hot, definitely knowing what Rubydrone's "pleasure node" does is. Can feel that knife twist in Haven when she looks at her though, great scenes between them. From what we know about Haven, she's so poweful, assuming no drone or the Agency can get near her. Rubydrone could solva that, wondering why Controller 23 last issue was against it.

Timea's and those girls was a nice side venture. Thinking they know a lot more than they say, if they knew about Haven. Wondering how they play in though.

Fucking awesome issue again, can't wait for your next comic.
Sumatra

Postby xarielx » March 20th, 2014, 11:19 pm

Uzo, with your flowing, thoroughly engrossing story and gorgeous visuals, this is the kind of comic, with a nod not to discredit others, that all others should strive to be. While there are some elements that don't feel quite as developed as they should have been, specifically the missing piece of the aftermath of the last issue and the motivation of Agent Timea to find your delightful twin pair, I felt that the level of quality only keeps rising in your work. The emotional impact of Haven nearly needs no dialogue, as it has been said, these could almost be read without words. The subtle manipulation that is going on with Rubydrone is delicious, to the characters she presents a front of almost plausible innocence, the drone that had no part to play in Ruby's demise, had no say in being created from her body, and yet behind the scenes. She proves to be just as cunning as Nemesis, if not worse, she seems to lack any sort of humanity, a trait that at least Nemesis holds onto with the Doctor. I would also be remiss if portions such as Rubydrone's weaponry or the sizzling cat and mouse game between her and Moira played out went unmentioned. Thank you very much for producing such top tier work, and I, for one, am holding my breath for your next installment!
xarielx

Postby sohta123 » May 19th, 2014, 9:15 am

Any timeframe for the next update on your wonderful works?
sohta123

PreviousNext

Return to Uzobono