Uzobono's The Division

Discuss "The Division" and other stories with Uzobono!

Re: Uzobono's The Division

Postby MacroLass » March 22nd, 2012, 8:58 am

Uggh! Sorry to hear that, the Division was showing a lot of promise!

Hope that you manage to recover at least some data and get back into the swing of things quickly.
MacroLass

Postby Uzobono » March 22nd, 2012, 11:50 am

Thanks ML :), already underway :D .
Uzobono

Postby leto17 » March 22nd, 2012, 6:18 pm

Happy to see the new chapter. Thanks! Looking forward to see Ruby and Haven together;).
leto17

Postby Uzobono » March 27th, 2012, 2:48 am

The cover for 'The Division' #4 is up on the free area :D . Issue coming soon!

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.ph ... ewsIndex=1
Uzobono

Postby Lt_Phoenix » March 27th, 2012, 2:53 am

Looking forward to it :)
Lt_Phoenix

Postby hypno85 » March 27th, 2012, 9:07 am

Himm the sex white room
hypno85

Postby leto17 » March 27th, 2012, 11:54 am

I like it. Looks like a sweet and tender encounter-Ruby may enjoy it as what she always wanted. Thanks!
leto17

Postby hypno85 » March 28th, 2012, 7:56 pm

I have to wait for #4 white room.
hypno85

Postby Hector2 » March 28th, 2012, 10:32 pm

Dear Uzobono:

Issue 3 was very good, we at last see another part of the “agents”, slavers tolerated by the government. It seems that they are very organized, and the director is well aware of the menace that poses the Lady… or is he? Who could be the mole?

Ruby’s confrontation with Haven was predictable. Was Haven the best agent they had? If so, she would be capable of turning the tables into the agency? It seems that Haven was right about Ruby, she doesn’t seem to present any problem…

The part I liked the most was the agent armors, they seemed very original.

I’m anxious for # 4, and I hope the Lady could overthrow the agents, this comic is the most dystopian setting I remember in this site.

Good work.
Hector2

Postby Uzobono » April 3rd, 2012, 11:35 pm

Hello all! The Division #4 is up on the free area on McComix.com!

Captured, Agent Ruby finds herself the prisoner of the white-clad enigma called 'The Lady'! Her mind racing with fear, anticipation and other.....baser instincts. Will she be ready for the revelations The Lady has in store? Does her captor simply want another mindless plaything to share her bedroom? All will be revealed.....in the White Room.

The Division #4 here: http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.ph ... emId=45536

Enjoy!
Uzobono

Postby Uzobono » April 3rd, 2012, 11:44 pm

@Hector:

Thanks so much for the feedback :).

I can fill in some tidbits here.

Hector2 wrote:Issue 3 was very good, we at last see another part of the “agents”, slavers tolerated by the government. It seems that they are very organized, and the director is well aware of the menace that poses the Lady… or is he? Who could be the mole?

Yes, the director knows what (or who?) the Lady is, but not what she plans. The 'mole' will be revealed in the next issue, which takes place a few days before 'The Division #4".

Hector2 wrote:Ruby’s confrontation with Haven was predictable. Was Haven the best agent they had? If so, she would be capable of turning the tables into the agency? It seems that Haven was right about Ruby, she doesn’t seem to present any problem…

Ruby didn't put up a fight at all did she ;) . She's completely inexperienced as far as combat/tactics goes, she's more of the 'brainy', tech-savvy type, which I'll focus on more. Haven was the Agency's "best", though it just means she's well-rounded in a few skills, but mostly that she's their most experienced Agent.
Uzobono

Postby leto17 » April 5th, 2012, 2:25 pm

Excellent episode. Very sexy and erotic with good MC themes. I also like the bittersweet "aaww" romantic elements. I like the whole idea of MC spy versus spy mixed with "fighting MC fire with MC fire". And Haven is sexy as ever!

Keep it up! Looking forward to Nemesis!
leto17

Postby Hector2 » April 13th, 2012, 10:35 pm

Dear Uzobono:

Issue 4 seems very confusing… it’s the depiction of the white room the truth? Could be another deception of the White Lady?

Anyway, it seems very hypocrite from Ruby and Heaven be surprised that they were also slaves… they were agents who enslave people… really, what were they expecting?

However, this tale is very intriguing and I hope you can post soon the new chapter to know a little more what is happening, because now I seem a little confused.

Thanks and good job!
Hector2

Postby Uzobono » April 14th, 2012, 1:32 am

I'll definitely clarify things in the next few issues Hector, the white room was essentially inside Ruby's mind, so it was real to her (and isn't that what's most important :))

Whether Haven was real inside will be revealed in the issue after the next, though it could be a deception by the Lady, however Ruby certainly did not seem mind controlled when she got out (or is she ;) )

The next issue is set just before the first issue in terms of timeline, setting up our antagonist 'Nemesis'. The comic *after* that issue will answer a lot of those questions :).
Uzobono

Postby Uzobono » April 16th, 2012, 1:48 pm

Hello all! The Division #5: Nemesis is up on the free area!

On a quiet night in Karo City, a law professional named Laurie Jupiter can only think of relaxing after a hard day of work. Little does she know she's about to have her entire world turned upside down! A delightfully mad scientist and her voluptuous drones have wicked plans for the buxom victim in "Nemesis"!

The Division #5 here: http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.ph ... emId=46027

Hope you enjoy!

(also have added some teasers on my main sample page)
Uzobono

PreviousNext

Return to Uzobono