Uzobono's The Division

Discuss "The Division" and other stories with Uzobono!

Re: Uzobono's The Division

Postby leto17 » September 16th, 2012, 11:05 pm

Keep up the great work!
leto17

Postby Hector2 » September 21st, 2012, 11:17 pm

Dear Uzobono:

The Division # 3 kicked ass! The best part was the last, I think a “godess” who uses tech to enslave people with pleasure is the greatest idea!

Caro City still contends as one of the most dystopic places in the world. I mean, even the cruelest villains aren’t safe… they can be enslaved like anyone else…

Great work!
Hector2

Postby Sumatra » September 23rd, 2012, 10:46 pm

Is there an update for this?

-Sumatra
Sumatra

Postby msgrey » September 25th, 2012, 6:42 am

Hello Uzobono! I am wondering if "The Division: A Seductiv Path" #4 is today? It has had a date for today but coming soon?

is there some news?
msgrey

Postby Uzobono » September 30th, 2012, 10:32 am

Hector2 wrote:Dear Uzobono:

The Division # 3 kicked ass! The best part was the last, I think a “godess” who uses tech to enslave people with pleasure is the greatest idea!

Caro City still contends as one of the most dystopic places in the world. I mean, even the cruelest villains aren’t safe… they can be enslaved like anyone else…

Great work!

I think you confused Night Moves with my arc Hector, but I *really* appreciate it :).

Sorry to say, due to personal issues my next update is delayed, hopefully I can get it to you guys as soon as I'm able. Thanks for all the feedback :).
Uzobono

Postby Uzobono » October 25th, 2012, 10:19 pm

Hello all! Due to some issues I'm unable to upload my next issue *to* mccomix.com but I did upload it to my deviantart.com account, if you have access there (it's free) you can download it just as easy :).

While Agents Haven and Ruby were working to secure their covert operation to combat the nefarious slaving organization known as The Agency, we return to a point in time where all paths intersect, where an Agent and her newfound ward try to escape their own pursuers. What role will these newcomers play in the cat-and-mouse game Haven and the Agency play? Find out in the latest issue of The Division!

You can find The Division: A Seductive Path #4 for download here:

http://uzobono.deviantart.com/#/d5j2i31
Uzobono

Postby leto17 » October 25th, 2012, 10:37 pm

Nice! Thanks! Your prodiguous output is amazing. I'm not surprised you're working with Tabico, either! Good to know she's still around!
leto17

Postby NoneNeeded » October 27th, 2012, 6:31 am

Thanks also for the attempt. Unfortunately, all I found was the cover art.

I can wait the day or two for it to show up here.
NoneNeeded

Postby Ghosthand » October 27th, 2012, 6:33 am

All you see is the cover but hit the download button in the upper corner to download the full comic, you don't want to miss this issue:)
Ghosthand

Postby Ghosthand » October 27th, 2012, 6:35 am

I'll wait till you can get it posted here before I say much more but this is a totally awesome chapter! The story and art are fantastic! Very nice work :)
Ghosthand

Postby bluemax2 » October 28th, 2012, 6:25 pm

Uzo:
Saw your update on Deviantart. Very nice!

I do hope the folders and organization returns quickly to our favorite site here.

Keep up the great work. Can't wait to see much more, very soon, hopefully.

regards,

Bluemax
bluemax2

Postby bluemax2 » November 5th, 2012, 10:47 am

Uzo:
When are we going to see the next installment of this great story?

Thanks.

bluemax
bluemax2

Postby xarielx » November 17th, 2012, 8:43 am

I have not read this issue yet Uzo due to the lack of a deviantart.com account, I realize it's easy to make and I will do so today to read this wonderful update but is there a timeline on when you might post this on MCComix? I think we're all waiting in anticipation :) .
xarielx

Postby Uzobono » November 24th, 2012, 12:34 pm

Hello all, no I have *not* disappeared :p. *Bit* slow on the updates, real life can be unpredictable sometimes ;) .

@xarielx: I *will* for sure post "A Seductive Path #4" here when I can, with the server issues of late, hopefully they should be donewith soon and you can see it here as well :).

@bluemax: The next issue (#5) *should* be here sometime..in December, I want toaim for mid-December if time allows and it's quite hefty, clocking at over 60+ pages for that update! Lots of yummy synthetic mc-goodness too.

@Ghosthand: Oh don't delay! Not *exactly* sure whe I will post here, but I always like feedback.

@Noneneeded: I hope you got it working!

@Leto: *Nod* Tabico is *amazing* to work with!

Just a *bit* of an update, Core #2 and The next "Seductive Path" issue (#5) are slated for December both *should* be around...60 pages or so (if not more), and also this week Night Moves #5 should have it's update ready to go, so lots of stuff coming *right* around the corner!
Uzobono

Postby Uzobono » November 30th, 2012, 1:32 pm

With the recent server issues resolved (crosses fingers :p) I was able to upload both CORE *and* my last issue of "The Division" successfully :).

You can find "CORE" here (if you haven't read it yet, do it!):

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.ph ... emId=80550

And the latest issue of "The Division: A Seductive Path" #4, here:

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.ph ... emId=80867

Enjoy! And thanks for reading!
Uzobono

PreviousNext

Return to Uzobono