Uzobono's The Division

Discuss "The Division" and other stories with Uzobono!

Re: Uzobono's The Division

Postby Sumatra » July 30th, 2012, 12:02 am

Update for this?

-Sumatra
Sumatra

Postby Uzobono » July 30th, 2012, 12:29 am

Hello all! The second 50 Page MEGA-Issue of "The Division: A Seductive Path" is up!

With former agents Haven and Ruby in hiding, the Agency has captured none other than the ex-Agents savior, the rogue artificial intelligence known as The Lady! With her seemingly mindless body laying on a slab for days on end, the Agency's best technicians and doctors have been working hard to crack the mystery woman's mind for their own uses. Shadowed by her malevolent counterpart, Nemesis, will The Lady wake in time or AT ALL to escape whatever dark fate awaits her in the hands of her creator, the heartless Doctor Q?

Find out in this explosive edition "The Division: A Seductive Path" #2 here:

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.ph ... emId=51569

Hope you all enjoy and as always I would love your feedback, these comics wouldn't be possible without you :D !
Uzobono

Postby obviousagent » July 30th, 2012, 3:17 am

What can I say, fantastic update. The Lady becoming a drone being a very nice twist, hope to see more of that in the future.
Keep up the very good work.
obviousagent

Postby Ghosthand » July 30th, 2012, 4:01 pm

Great update! Lots of action and it really showcased how utterly evil the Agency really is. I was a bit disapointed with the Lady's eventual fate. I was hopeing for her to be reprogrammed to be Nemisis's partner and turned against Ruby and Haven. Her just being mind wiped and turned into a drone was a bit anticlimactic.

As for the rest of the story, I'm really beginning to like Haven. She's not your normal goody-two-shoes heroine, there is some darkness to her. Her character development is getting really interesting. The scenes with Zephyr were awesome. No discription was needed when her mind finally broke durring the fight between the Lady and Nemisis. Just the sudden drooling as her mind gave into the programming was enough. Great story telling :) Keep up the good work!
Ghosthand

Postby Sumatra » July 30th, 2012, 7:35 pm

Wow. Simply amazing. This was worth the wait Uzo!

Digesting this. Going to do a full recap later, just too good, long but solid storytelling. Loved it all the way.

-Sumatra
Sumatra

Postby msgrey » July 30th, 2012, 10:35 pm

Hello uzobono! My review of this jawdropping excellent! episode:

first I would like to say what amazing world you have made! the characters are developing very nicely with many details about them.

Page 1. The Lady on the table. What a sight, to see her after so long. Sad but she wakes, it gives hoep that she made it. Two weeks she has been in coma, AND resisting still? this is a powerful woman.

Page 2. the villain cast. doctor Q , Nemesis, Doctor Rei! a trio of black hearts over the Lady who realize her danger.

Page 3. the Lady revealed, a very beautiful woman underneath the mask but also very sad. her dialogue tears at you when she panicks.

Page 4. the testing...shes enslaved? or running defaut programs? whatever the case, she is treated as a mere slave. no different than anyone else.

Page 5. more testing...breaking her through sex, only high erotic mind control can achive such a feat!

Page 6. Doctor Q and nemesis love each other? this is truly a great story, even villains develop feelings! Lady panicking more as she learns her fate.

Page 7. loving it! pure lust more then love from these two villans. the Lady awakens fully, she says NOW!

Page 8. a hard kick to Rei! the doll doctor goes down! hilarious to see Doctor Q and nemesis being distracted by sex!

Page 9. more fun. the lady takes full advantage of their sex!

page 10. making her way throgh the headquarters.....danger at every turn! Re-education room? a lot of possiblities for delicious mc in there....

page 11. an astounding view. new devices? KIMMY from the last issue, we know where she went! to be re-educated??

Page 12. amazing...to be brainwashed in such a way.....

Page 13. Constanza Boreas. Zephyr? A greek beauty no doubt! a record of gray drones fights!

page 14. oh this is to much! this scenes leak eroticism and terror at once...to be swarmed and succumb....

Page 15. carried to her fate...to be placed into this...sexual device..

page 16. her mind plugged in...there is no turning back from her fate now. :D

Page 17. run Lady! danger coming! :o

Page 18. the evil Doctor and Nemesis check on their "patients"....what depravity these two plan.

Page 19. the lady's heart is too good...she cannot let this stand!

page 20. SLAM! Zepyhr drools in response...very fitting, she is gone now.

Page 21. the Lady is not weak after all, she has learned her enemy, Nemesis stands no chance!

page 22. a punch that sends Nemesis flying!

Page 23. :o but what is this...look out lady! love nemesis singing! she has not lost yet.

Page 24. and so the Lady goes down! to a brainwashed hero, what a bleak delicious story, for good to be turned in such a way!

Page 25. back to complete her 'education' and she is grateful. amazing!

I will review the last half at later point!

Thank you uzobono!!!!!!
msgrey

Postby Sumatra » July 31st, 2012, 6:29 am

Wow. Again can't be said enough Uzo. Almost doesn't need reviewing!

For what is is, it's fantastically intricate. Dark, erotic with good humor thrown in. Initial scenes with Lady were fucking awesome how she breaks out of her coma. Well done.

The sex with Nemesis and her creator together was hot. Funny too how she completely missed Rei getting kicked.

Handled new heroine Zephyr really well. She's new, she's immediately grabbed and put to use, these villains are fucking ruthless. How she got the drop on The Lady was great.

Lady's conversion into a drone was sad, she was barely aware, maybe a few years? It makes me hate Nemesis and that Doctor, Haven's going to get some revenge probably.

Conversion sequence itself was heartbreaking, erotic, hot, dark. Loved it.

Haven, Moira, Ruby scenes were good, Ruby is a sweetheart. Moira's jump on Haven was surprising. Her activation too, Haven's becoming pretty cold hearted herself.

Phenomenal...can't wait for #3.

-Sumatra
Sumatra

Postby msgrey » August 1st, 2012, 7:42 am

hello uzobono! Part 2!

Page 26. Lady is carried off. you show through song what her fate will be.

Page 27-28. she wakes up and is seduced by both villains, from her look this obvious not work.

page 29. spits in the face of evil. great scene.

page 30-32. these are very tearing sequences. To only exist for such a short time, she knows love, hate, so many feelings, but ultimate sad that she cannot exist anymore to feel them :( . she says that Doctor Q is purged of her mind? who in this universe is not mind controlled??

page 33. a very convincing dialogue. she is no longer the lady but a drone, a extension of computer networks.

Page 34. I frightening exit, to be turned into such a thing.

Page 35-36. At rest. we see how this new drone will spend the rest of her days, a tragic ending for such a powerful spirit.

Page 37. HAVEN! RUBY! their love is very apparent, but Ruby does not know the secret of Haven from last issue does she? her new costume is delicious!

Page 38. a good conversation, Haven again confirms her action.

Page 39-42. moira wakes. and HOW! Haven is powerless against her! but it seems she is quite dumb, has she replaced her sister with a She-hulk?

Page 43-44. Ruby innocent and shows naivete...Haven is very cold here. openly admits she threw her sisters mind away.

page 45. amazing. instant mind control. moira program kicks in.

Page 46. Kimmy?! an agent? is this how they are created? is haven a product of this brainwashing?

Page 47. analyzing Zpeyhyr, but Nemesis is not pleased, something is not right with the heroine.

Page 48-49. Classic corruption. black tentacles poisoninng the heroines mind. it is clear she is overloading with evil now.

Page 50. Where is she going? this heroine now corrupt, a servant of Agency is going out to the city?

conclusion, ana amazing episode! Please give us number THREE soon!!
msgrey

Postby NemoVoid » August 1st, 2012, 7:06 pm

I've been enjoying the entire series thus far! Personally, I think I sorta liked Zephyr more as the mindless slave than the corrupted one, but I'm sure her new outlook will grow on me!

Keep up the good work!
NemoVoid

Postby xarielx » August 2nd, 2012, 4:56 am

xarielx

Postby xarielx » August 2nd, 2012, 4:57 am

Hey Uzo, just enjoying this so much. Super job with the whole issue, it really delivered. I thought "the Lady" was such a tragic character, you've captured a small piece of the ideas of what an artificial intelligence in films like "A.I" would do in these circumstances. The face that she is turned into a drone is painful to read, very well written however. I'm expecting a lot of juicy moments from "dark" Zephyr, also a melancholic figure in her own right. I'm truly amazed at the level of intrigue weaved into this series overall, you're tackling a lot of themes here, even the exchanges between Nemesis "Nemy", and Doctor Q are delightful to read. I cannot WAIT for the next issue, with what she did to Moira, Haven left this issue in a cliffhanger, along with the now corrupted heroine, Agent Kimmy on the scene? I'm proud to be a fan!
xarielx

Postby Uzobono » August 3rd, 2012, 10:33 pm

I apologize for the lack of responses lately :oops: . Going down the list a bit here guys :D.

@obviousagent: So glad you liked it, I promise you'll see lots more twists and turns and everything between in future issues!

@Ghosthand: I actually thought of that, and it does make sense, but she *is* a special drone, which'll come into play a bit later. Zephyr's scenes were a delight for me work on, I really wanted you guys to know that she "snapped" as that fight went on, I guess it worked! <3 Haven as well personally.

@Sumatra: I'm ecstatic you enjoyed it that much! Never hesitate to review, I love getting feedback from you guys and seeing what I should improve on! You are right though, I was sad too at the Lady's conversion (well even though I wrote it), so glad you liked it all!

@Msgrey: *Whistles* Wow that is *some* review Msgrey! I'm astounded by the detail you've covered!

@Nemovoid: I hope Zephyr grows on you too! (Not in a icky way though)

@xarielx: Thanks so much! I don't think I'm *that* good a writer to be reading into it like that but it's an honor seeing it from that perspective, thank you so so much!
Uzobono

Postby fiejon » August 7th, 2012, 11:25 am

Hey Uzo, great DA page so far, easy access comics, doing great work man!

About your latest issue, the gray robot designs are super sexy, any way we'd see some different colors there?

Zephyr brainwashing was pretty good, I'm not sold on the device tho, I think your "convert chair" was a lot stronger, if this did the same thing?

Second, I enjoy how your characters interact, especially the bad guys, the way Doctor Rei talks seems like she's a bit of a robot herself, while Q and Nemesis are just lovy-dovy.

You've got some really strong ASFR themes going on here, hope you build those up further and like everyone else, can't wait for the next issue. Good luck to you Uzo!
fiejon

Postby Sumatra » August 8th, 2012, 10:38 pm

Uzo, A suggestion here.

Loving this relationship happening with Haven and Ruby, you've got a style for it as it is. One problem I see is their relationship is kind of confusing.

They were teacher and student? Any flashback issues you can do to expand on that? Saw Haven in A Doll Day afternoon, any chance we can see them together before?

Thanks.

-Sumatra
Sumatra

Postby Hector2 » August 19th, 2012, 10:19 pm

The Division A seductive path # 2 was amazing! I think the best parts are:

1. The sad destiny of the Lady. I hope that someone so resilient and determinate could find a way to escape.

2. Nemesis seems to despise human beings (fleshbags)… could that degenerate into a true monster?

3. The reeducation part was so sexy, but very scary.

4. Ruby is so sweet, that almost give me diabetes! Really, seeing Haven cold personality was a refreshing change.

5. Zephyr brainwashed right by Nemesis has a lot of possibilities

Really, this is a great work! Congratulations!
Hector2

PreviousNext

Return to Uzobono