Uzobono's The Division

Discuss "The Division" and other stories with Uzobono!

Re: Uzobono's The Division

Postby leto17 » May 25th, 2012, 5:08 am

I loved the new doll idea! Thanks! I look forward to more in the new arc!
leto17

Postby Uzobono » May 27th, 2012, 10:32 pm

Hello all! Today I'm starting the new arc of "The Division", called "A Seductive Path"!

Two weeks have passed since the events of "The Division", with The Lady captured, the newly 'upgraded' Agent Haven and her tech-savvy partner, and lover, Agent Ruby have hidden themselves away in a cozy hideout just brimming with the Agency's own technology. There are dark clouds on the horizon, and Agent Haven seems determined to not only weather to storm but to head straight into it's eye, can Ruby help steer Haven away, or are they both on a darker seductive path?

You can find "The Division: A Seductive Path" #1 here:

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.ph ... emId=47134

Hope you all enjoy!
Uzobono

Postby Tony » May 28th, 2012, 1:32 pm

Did you intend to skip panel 3 and to have two panel 31's?
Tony

Postby Uzobono » May 28th, 2012, 1:42 pm

Thanks for the heads up Tony :), added the missing third panel and deleted the extra.
Uzobono

Postby kakyo001 » May 28th, 2012, 2:20 pm

Uzobono wrote:Thanks for the heads up Tony :), added the missing third panel and deleted the extra.

hmm... you created a hickup by solving another one :D

page 3 is still missing but in exchange for that we got page 30 two times now :roll:
kakyo001

Postby Uzobono » May 28th, 2012, 2:24 pm

Hmm that is odd kakyo. Try to refresh the page, see if you can see page 3 link here:

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.ph ... ewsIndex=1
Uzobono

Postby msgrey » June 12th, 2012, 3:38 pm

Hello uzobono! I have some questions and comments about this issue:

1. Is Haven the "LADY" now? What happened to the real "LADY"?

2. Where is Kimmy going on page 16?

3. The hypnotising of KImmy was great! I loved every part of it! I hope we see more hypnosphere in the future!

4. I love love love! Ruby and Haven together, they make such a cute couple with all the horrible things going around! haven protecting ruby is SO sweet.

5. Is Moira going to be totally gone? I wanted to know more about how she sold Haven to become and Agent?

Awesome job!
msgrey

Postby Uzobono » June 13th, 2012, 8:54 am

msgrey wrote:Hello uzobono! I have some questions and comments about this issue:

1. Is Haven the "LADY" now? What happened to the real "LADY"?

2. Where is Kimmy going on page 16?

3. The hypnotising of KImmy was great! I loved every part of it! I hope we see more hypnosphere in the future!

4. I love love love! Ruby and Haven together, they make such a cute couple with all the horrible things going around! haven protecting ruby is SO sweet.

5. Is Moira going to be totally gone? I wanted to know more about how she sold Haven to become and Agent?

Awesome job!

Thanks so much for the feedback Msgrey :D . In answer to your questions,

No Haven is not just a copy of "The Lady", both the Lady and Haven merged minds, with the result that Haven retained everything she was but her brain essentially became a quantum computer, with all the information "The Lady" knew.

The fate of the real "Lady" will be revealed in the next issue that I'm hoping to get to you guys as soon as possible!

I assumed that whatever the Entransphere did via hypnotizing Kimmy, it gave her directions she could follow to get to her destination. (Let's just hope a naked woman on the streets doesn't cause any accidents ;).)

I assure you The Agency has a TON of toys like the sphere, you'll definitely see a lot more in the future!

So glad you liked Haven/Ruby together! Rest assured Ruby's in good hands with a superhuman cybernetic lover at her side!

The fate of Moira will be told in the third chapter, whether she's all there or not may not be guarenteed though ;) .
Uzobono

Postby Hector2 » June 23rd, 2012, 7:30 pm

Hi there Uzobono!

About The Division, A seductive path, we can see Caro City again as a crapsack world: Despair and treason were the norm in the city, nobody can get any hope, and Kimmy becoming a slaved girl who is lost without anyone noticing or caring, is the perfect metaphor for this place…

But the thing that surprises me most is Haven’s attitude with Moria. What happens to Haven, and why is she having green eyes? I guess next issue will have some answers!

Good job!
Hector2

Postby Sumatra » June 27th, 2012, 8:38 am

Hey Uzo. From the hypnopics-collective here :D . Have a date for the next chapter of this series?

-Sumatra
Sumatra

Postby msgrey » July 4th, 2012, 1:58 am

thank you for answreing uzobono! I see the cover for number 3 on page is that the Lady? Is she safe?

This cover worries me is the Lady going to join Nemesis?

The Doctor is there too, is she going to have a big role?

I cant wait!
msgrey

Postby Uzobono » July 6th, 2012, 11:25 pm

@ Sumatra: The next update for this series is on July 30th, you can find the cover here:

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.ph ... emId=49622

@Hector: The next issue I think will surprise you, I really think you'll love it. Though Karo City isn't *that* bad....well it's not *good* but :roll:

@msgrey: I can say that Doctor Q (the blue-clad drone creator) will have a bigger role yes :).

Oh just as an fyi I started up a deviantart.com account so in addition to mccomix you can find all of my free stuff there as well as some 2D work in the future.

http://uzobono.deviantart.com/
Uzobono

Postby msgrey » July 8th, 2012, 4:19 pm

thank you!!
msgrey

Postby xarielx » July 12th, 2012, 2:05 am

Hey Uzo, your deviant art account is great so far, I wanted to say how much I like this series so far, and all youre work so far. I'll try to keep this short but it might be hard with all the issues. I love how the look of your characters go over to the side of the latex/dom community with the look of the drones, heavy use of straps. Any chance you can create a latex bound character of me lol? Haven's white costume is to die for, her curves are shown but hidden at the same time. And what's with her eyes? Keeping it short, so I'll say I cannot WAIT for the next issue, the cover looks awesome, dying to see what happened to "the Lady", she seems like she could have developed into a Lisbeth Salander type character, after the last issue she was in who knows lol.
xarielx

Postby Sumatra » July 22nd, 2012, 11:09 pm

One of the best aspects of this series. It's going toward the latex/fem domination side than others. Which I love, it's a niche that barely has any coverage.

The Lady was a plot device more than a character. Just a way to get Haven to be this new entity, so hot she just fucked over her own sister without a second thought. Pretty clear why this series is labeled "Seductive Path".

I see Haven going down a much darker road from now on. With the dolls, gray drones, the class based society, this is becoming my favorite series. Reminds me of all the eroticism that could have fit in settings like Equilibrium. Her change into a human/computer hybrid is interesting. Explore that more. She doesn't sleep anymore? What does she do the whole night ;) ?

-Sumatra
Sumatra

PreviousNext

Return to Uzobono