Uzobono's The Division

Discuss "The Division" and other stories with Uzobono!

Re: Uzobono's The Division

Postby Sumatra » December 6th, 2012, 12:49 pm

Nice to see CORE here, solid f'n comic.

Last Division issue was amazing, delivered. Nice opening scene with Shan and Tanya, loved The Synthetic Expose.

Timea, Brody seem like good characters, interested to see how she knows Haven. Old love I'm guessing. Brody near hypno was hot, love the drones.

Agent Kimmy is good, arrogant, then put in her place. Loving how she's getting programmed, then gloating, then knocked out.

Scene with Nemesis was awesome, seen Prometheus ;) ?

Better yet, how Haven creeped the fuck out of Ruby, tons of twists, loving them all. Can't wait for the 14th, fucking awesome.

-Sumatra
Sumatra

Postby Uzobono » December 14th, 2012, 10:58 am

Hello all, "The Division: A Seductive Path #5" is up in my gallery in the free section of mccomix.com :). (Remember you can download the entire thing with "Add album to cart" and the upper right hand drop menu)

Agent Timea and her rescuee, Brody, are welcomed with open arms by Haven, Ruby, and the delightfully airy duo of Agent Moira and Zephyr. As they acclimate to their new life, Timea allows Haven to perform a familiar procedure, while the corrupted sleeper Zephyr has fouler things on her mind (literally!) in the coming night.

You can find "The Division: A Seductive Path #5" at:

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.ph ... emId=84688

You can also download the entire comic in .zip at my deviantart at:

http://uzobono.deviantart.com/#/d5o3nte

Clocking in at 66 pages, I *hope* you all enjoy!
Uzobono

Postby xarielx » December 19th, 2012, 10:06 am

Astounding work Uzo! Having finished the dynamite episode that was part four, with introducing two very strong characters, Timea, a veteran Agent as you've shown, who has a very touching human side to her, moreso than Haven in my opinion. Brody has a lot of potential, though I felt she more of a device for Timea to quit. The last time you looked in on Kimmy she was converted into an obedient Agent, with false memories no less! In part four, she really became something of a ruthless yet clueless figure, I doubted there was anything good in her future after her "debrief" with the hyper-erotic drone Lady, the entire scene cried this is far beyond a regular villain and hero scenario to me. With all that said, part four's finish and part five's strong expositive start truly made this reader care for your characters, I simply love them! Haven is just lovely with Ruby, but has a very real dark side, her treatment and history with Moira, that even she isn't aware of fully, makes for some great reading. Ruby is just becoming a sweetheart, she gives Haven a heart which is indicative of how little a person Haven seems to be. Moira, fleshing out a tragic love, to me, with Zephyr, who seem to be heading down a sad road. The penultimate scene for me was the "reading" of Zephyr by Nemesis, what a scene :D ! You really know how to push some buttons in this issue, and then topping it off with an extremely dark doll convert, which makes Rei the best villain to my eyes, I can't thank you enough for exploring some of the highest EMC fantasies there are! Thank you!
xarielx

Postby Hector2 » December 25th, 2012, 2:28 pm

Dear Uzobono:
The Division, Night Moves, is one of my favorites: Even when I am not very fond of the idea of a superheroine corrupted and hunting her friends, this story has all that I want from a comic:

First, the way the heroines walked into a trap: They were distracted until they met Prime, and then they faced her enslavement.

Second: How they were bounded. I loved the couch where Justice was seated. Nothing like scenes like this to show how hopeless their situation is.

Third: The complete control the goddess has on her worshippers, and how Prime is now way under her.

Fourth: What is exactly why the goddess doubts before converting her two prisoners?

I would love to know the answers! Great job!
Hector2

Postby Sumatra » December 26th, 2012, 2:00 pm

Amazing fucking issue Uzo. Each one gets better, darker, juicier.

Loved the Timea, Haven exchange where she caught Haven in with Moira. Zephyr and Moira make a hot couple. Slaves deserve it too right!

Zepyhr waking up, marching off was hot, definitely sinister. Fucking loved the entire scene with Nemesis, making clones, Doctor Q coming up, just awesome.

Ruby's mother was way darker than anything before, loving that. Great to see ice cold Doctor Rei, great consistent writing for her character, she's way colder than Nemesis.

Whole cowdoll scene was great. Haven's sadness, and the closing was just perfect, I can't wait to see the next issue.

-Sumatra.
Sumatra

Postby bluemax2 » January 29th, 2013, 12:39 pm

Uzo:
Any news on the next installment?

thanks.

bluemax
bluemax2

Postby Uzobono » February 1st, 2013, 1:46 am

bluemax2 wrote:Uzo:
Any news on the next installment?

thanks.

bluemax

It's about half-done...look for it mid-February very close to the next Night Moves issue :).
Uzobono

Postby Hector2 » February 5th, 2013, 10:14 am

Dear Uzobono

This was the darkest tale in a dark story... brrr...

I loved the idea of a superheroine mole... but those guys are real monsters...
Hector2

Postby Uzobono » February 15th, 2013, 2:49 pm

Thanks so much Hector, :).

@bluemax: The current date is the 27th :p, a *bit* busy, but I hope I get it done :).

@xarielx: Thank you so much for the feedback! I really really draw a lot of inspiration from some of my favorite emc and sci-fi authorsand I hope it shows a :).

@sumatra: Thanks! I hope you like the next one too!
Uzobono

Postby bluemax2 » February 27th, 2013, 10:08 am

Uzo:
Any news on the next Division installment?
I know we're all waiting with lots of excitement.

regards,

Bluemax
bluemax2

Postby Uzobono » February 27th, 2013, 12:32 pm

Right..about *now* Bluemax :D!

I'm *really* excited to give you guys this issue, at 66 pages, and...well it happens to be my favorite so far (though I am biased).

Following the previous day's events, Haven has decided to take her the love of her life, Ruby, out on a night on the town. Away from the fast paced world of drones, dolls, and the Agency nipping at their heels, what does a girls night out hold for our two protagonists, and what secrets do both women keep from each other that they might only reveal in some of their most private moments together?

You can find The Division: A Seductive Path #6 here:

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.ph ... mId=117538

Or as always you can download it at my deviantart:

http://uzobono.deviantart.com/art/The-D ... -356753515

I hope you guys enjoy it :).
Uzobono

Postby Hector2 » February 27th, 2013, 10:34 pm

Dear Northern Chill and Uzobono:

Night Moves # 6 was one of your best stories: seeing the heroines trapped by her best friend and slowly tortured with pleasure was amazing!

Keep up this great job!
Hector2

Postby Sumatra » February 27th, 2013, 11:30 pm

Another great issue Uzo. Proving why you're my favorite.

First, that ending. Damn. Definitely ended on a cliffhanger. Can't wait to see how this plays out.

Second, the issue as a whole was hot, heart-warming, little confusing. Overall top notch. Ruby's dreams were fucking awesome.

Loved the Haven/Moira scene. The strippers scene, particularly well done.

Loved the issue, dialogue is some of the best you've written. Keep it up, can't wait for the next one.

-Sumatra
Sumatra

Postby xarielx » March 2nd, 2013, 8:09 am

I'm amazed Uzo , this issue was wonderful to read, Ruby is certainly one of my favorite protagonists in your series, and to see the story develop in a breakup makes me sad :( . I don't doubt your ability to wonder and amaze me, and in that vein I'm holding out hope, but the ending to this particular issue shocked me. The emotional impact felt real enough, that Ruby having spent a wonderfully romantic evening with Haven, then gets a shock to the system of sorts hearing Haven describe her family's fate. I can understand her anger, it speaks to a dynamite job of delivering on such a powerful scene!
The bulk of the issue, with the heavy mc of Moira, which knowing Zephyr's allegiance to Nemesis can only turn sour, to the club, a kink scene in itself, to your backstory of Haven and Ruby's training, subsequent revisit to the original issues, and the pregnancy scenes, I can only wait in anticipation for what you'll deliver next.
xarielx

Postby leto17 » March 15th, 2013, 1:20 pm

Great stories with new twists and turns. I always look forward to your work. Erotic and intelligent.
leto17

PreviousNext

Return to Uzobono