Victory Legion promo at YouTube

Discuss "American Goddess" and other stories with Mr. Cryptic!

Victory Legion promo at YouTube

Postby Mr. Cryptic » July 2nd, 2012, 9:56 am

I posted a teaser trailer for the recent Victory Legion series I completed at HIP Comix. If you're not a member at HIP Comix and you want to get a sneak peak at what's in that 13 part series, you can check it out here:

http://youtu.be/vBJV0pkTuBw
Mr. Cryptic

Re: Victory Legion promo at YouTube

Postby Ghosthand » July 2nd, 2012, 10:25 am

Looks very interesting!! Unfortunately if I tried to subscribe to more than one site my wife would kill me :( I'm actually surprised she lets me have a subscription here! I went back and forth for a while as to what site I wanted to join but decided that the Metrobay stories were what really drew my attention so I went with MCComix. wish you could post more here :)
Ghosthand

Postby Mr. Cryptic » July 5th, 2012, 10:28 am

Thanks, Ghosthand! For the time being I'll be doing weekly updates at HIP Comix and monthly updates here at MC Comix. Possibly someday if a slot opens I'll do more updates at MC Comix, but right now the weekly updates at HIP Comix are keeping me busy enough.
Mr. Cryptic

Postby Tony » July 5th, 2012, 2:16 pm

This is a bookmark for a post I was going to make about HIP and Metrobay content. I've decided at this time to send an email to Doc Robo instead rather than saying more now on this topic.
Tony

Return to Mr. Cryptic