Victory City #24: Brickhouse meets Prospero!

Discuss "American Goddess" and other stories with Mr. Cryptic!

Victory City #24: Brickhouse meets Prospero!

Postby Mr. Cryptic » February 29th, 2012, 3:24 pm

As Brickhouse experiences the strange and erotic feelings projected into her mind by Dr. Pretorius, she struggles to resist the advances of the man-beast known as Razorwolf!
But the biggest threat may be the wizard known as Lord Prospero!
What are his designs for the shapely heroine?
The story continues in Victory City #24, now in the member's section!

NOTE: This update was delayed by a virus induced computer crash. Thank you all for your patience with me.
http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=33527
Mr. Cryptic

Re: Victory City #24: Brickhouse meets Prospero!

Postby Northern Chill » February 29th, 2012, 3:43 pm

Not seeing the update at present, Mr. Cryptic. Perhaps you should try to upload it again...?
Check out past covers from stories found here as well as text stories I've written at http://nchill.deviantart.com

"What does this story need?...more Franbot!!!"
Northern Chill

Postby sohta123 » February 29th, 2012, 6:01 pm

Northern Chill wrote:Not seeing the update at present, Mr. Cryptic. Perhaps you should try to upload it again...?

Ditto
sohta123

Postby Mr. Cryptic » February 29th, 2012, 6:48 pm

Oops, I had left the album "hidden."

It is visible now, thank you for letting me know!
Mr. Cryptic

Postby jrhcl2 » March 1st, 2012, 8:16 pm

Hello Mr. Cryptic!! Glad to see your back, interesting installment! But i do have some questions?? Where is Lord Prospero going with his plan to invade the heavens? Does he still plan to seduce heriones to help him invade?? doesn't he need to use the tantric sexual technique to tab into the heroine prana so he can create enough prana to be able to use the magic he stole from Ishtar? The first three installments of Victoy City have lost me. It may be a plot twist,as least for me i have no idea where the story is going. :?:
C.L.
jrhcl2

Postby Mr. Cryptic » March 1st, 2012, 10:51 pm

Well, Brickhouse has a lot of pent up sexual desire, partly natural, partly induced by Dr. Pretorius' empathic microchip. Prospero senses this, and is working to get her to let her guard down. He's already gotten her to refrain from arresting him, and he's hoping he can persuade her to do a lot more.

Maybe the thing that is confusing you is that Prospero generally doesn't coerce women into having sex with him. He seduces them. When a woman has sex with Prospero, it gives him a lot of power over her, but generally he has to initiate sex the old fashioned way.

Brickhouse would seem to be tailor-made for his needs (lots of power, but with a submissive streak). The fact that she's married makes her a lot less likely to let him take her. But right now she thinks her husband is unfaithful, so she's a lot less inclined to be faithful herself.
Mr. Cryptic

Postby jrhcl2 » March 5th, 2012, 9:48 am

Mr. Cryptic wrote:Well, Brickhouse has a lot of pent up sexual desire, partly natural, partly induced by Dr. Pretorius' empathic microchip. Prospero senses this, and is working to get her to let her guard down. He's already gotten her to refrain from arresting him, and he's hoping he can persuade her to do a lot more.

Maybe the thing that is confusing you is that Prospero generally doesn't coerce women into having sex with him. He seduces them. When a woman has sex with Prospero, it gives him a lot of power over her, but generally he has to initiate sex the old fashioned way.

Brickhouse would seem to be tailor-made for his needs (lots of power, but with a submissive streak). The fact that she's married makes her a lot less likely to let him take her. But right now she thinks her husband is unfaithful, so she's a lot less inclined to be faithful herself.

That a interesting comment you made about Brickhouse ( lots of power, but with a submissive streak)! Can the same thing be said about the Ishtar, even those she's a Goddess and a Queen of the Gods?? I'm also thinking that one of the reasons lord Prospero was able to beat Ishtar without a lot of trouble,because she has a submissive streak in her!! I looking forward too seeing how the Tantric Ritual works, and what he'll use the magic he stole from Ishtar for, and watching him seduce these heroines. I'm wondering if he will try an use the Tantric ritual on Ishtar again, and will it work, because i'm thinking he might have to face her again!! I really not sure Ishtar can resist his magic! She couldn't resist him when his knowledge of magic was limited, it seem it these only chance she has of stopping him is that the Tantric ritual won't work on her and she can somehow use that against him. She's going need a lot of help from the other heroes( male heroes), because it seem the female heroines won't be able to resist his charm!!

I'm going to say this,(Don't take this the wrong way), but it been over a year since this story started, i'm eager to see where this story is going. I know you couldn't forsee these events that force you to re-post it on MCcomix and cause a delay. I'm really into the story and very eager to see what he will try and do, and how the heroines will try an stop him, ready for these action, will Lord Prospero become the new king of the Gods are will the heroes stop him!! You know who i'm pulling for!!
C.L.
jrhcl2

Postby Mr. Cryptic » March 5th, 2012, 11:59 am

It will be interesting to see what happens when Ishtar and Prospero face off again. On the one hand he now has lots of magical power he didn't have before, but she might be on her guard against him, where she wasn't before. So, we'll just have to see.

I think Ishtar does have a submissive streak in her. I've heard that people in positions of power tend to like the surrendering of control in dominant submissive type relationships, and since Ishtar is a Queen of the Gods, she would qualify as being in a position of power. Submission's also a necessary part of how her power works. She gets power from sexual intercourse, but she has make herself open and vulnerable in sex to receive that flow of power. Prospero was lucky in being able to exploit that vulnerability.

I did envision being farther along in this storyline when I started it. With one update per month at MC Comix, I now envision it being completed by the end of 2012, but we'll see.
Mr. Cryptic

Postby jrhcl2 » March 10th, 2012, 8:41 pm

Mr. Cryptic wrote:It will be interesting to see what happens when Ishtar and Prospero face off again. On the one hand he now has lots of magical power he didn't have before, but she might be on her guard against him, where she wasn't before. So, we'll just have to see.

I think Ishtar does have a submissive streak in her. I've heard that people in positions of power tend to like the surrendering of control in dominant submissive type relationships, and since Ishtar is a Queen of the Gods, she would qualify as being in a position of power. Submission's also a necessary part of how her power works. She gets power from sexual intercourse, but she has make herself open and vulnerable in sex to receive that flow of power. Prospero was lucky in being able to exploit that vulnerability.

I did envision being farther along in this storyline when I started it. With one update per month at MC Comix, I now envision it being completed by the end of 2012, but we'll see.

I've always wondered what Ishtar thinks of the mortal world!! I mean she's a queen of the Gods. She's a leader of her people, as queen people serve her, with her magical powers she can have anything she wants!! With all of that, she doesn't seem to have a problem with listening too or following a mortal ( Paul Barnes director SDA or Sovereign in the field)!! How does she feel about how the mortal villains have treated her, especally the things she has been made to do, betraying her mortal friends ( helping the thug escape) and her people( giving away the location of the gate) ,stealing, teaching them magic, and even giving herself to them sexually , she's not just any Goddess serving evil mortals as their obedient slave!! She's the Queen of the Gods!!! What does she think of the mortal world since her return ?? A world where she was once worshipped!!
C.L.
jrhcl2

Postby Mr. Cryptic » March 18th, 2012, 3:00 am

My general concept is that Ishtar knows about a world much bigger than our own, where our planet is one backwater among many. On the other hand, our world is an unusually important battleground in the fight between good and evil. Inanna originally came to Earth for Paul Barnes, but she now fights evil here because she's aware of how important this world is.
Mr. Cryptic

Return to Mr. Cryptic