I"M BACK!!!

Discuss "American Goddess" and other stories with Mr. Cryptic!

I"M BACK!!!

Postby Mr. Cryptic » February 29th, 2012, 3:14 pm

Today was the first day I was able to use Poser without it crashing. I think I've fixed the obstacles that have kept me from rendering since my computer got killed by a virus. Victory City #24 is now posted. I'm looking forward to getting more updates done. I plan to get the next update up as originally scheduled (e.g. around two weeks from now).
I'm happy to be posting updates again :) !
Mr. Cryptic

Re: I"M BACK!!!

Postby Hector2 » March 4th, 2012, 10:54 am

I'm also happy you're back. My only regret is that you're not like the six million dollar man. THAT would have been cool. (This is a joke from a comment on other forum. Yes it's a joke, don't see at me like that).

But of course, your art and stories are cool enough too, Congratulations!

Hector
Hector2

Postby Mr. Cryptic » March 5th, 2012, 9:05 am

Hi Hector - Thank you for you kind comments. I appreciate the time you take giving us artists feedback.

I never actually said that I'm not like the six million dollar man :) . Actually, if I was a superhuman cyborg I would probably put out updates more often than I do.
Mr. Cryptic

Postby Hector2 » March 17th, 2012, 8:05 pm

Aha! All the clues convey at the same place, and the net is embracing you! Your secret has been revealed!

At http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... emId=37037, we know the truth: You are a cyborg!

I never actually said that I'm not like the six million dollar man . Actually, if I was a superhuman cyborg I would probably put out updates more often than I do.

So... you know what? I demand now at least weekly updates of "Victory City" or "Victory Legion"!

Hector ;)
Hector2

Postby Mr. Cryptic » March 18th, 2012, 2:57 am

That was surprise! I had not gotten caught up in my reading so I hadn't seen that yet.

I'm looking forward to seeing what MC does with Ishtar and Brickhouse!
Mr. Cryptic

Return to Mr. Cryptic