The Adventures of Ishtar #3-5 now in Free Area!

Discuss "American Goddess" and other stories with Mr. Cryptic!

The Adventures of Ishtar #3-5 now in Free Area!

Postby Mr. Cryptic » November 7th, 2011, 12:14 pm

The villainous Sebastion, AKA Lord Prospero, has made Ishtar, superheroine and goddess of love and war his slave!
Now that she is obedient to his every command, what will he make her do?
Play scrabble with him?
Maybe help him do his taxes?
You'll just have to have to read Adventures of Ishtar #3-5 to find out! They are in the MC Comix Free Area now!

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=33775

Mr. Cryptic

Re: The Adventures of Ishtar #3-5 now in Free Area!

Postby mesmereyes » November 7th, 2011, 3:00 pm

This is an absolutely awesome series. I enjoyed the Ring of domination Story but this one is even better. Thank you for posting it here.
mesmereyes

Postby Mr. Cryptic » November 9th, 2011, 3:18 am

I'm glad you're enjoying it, mesmereyes! This story will be epic, as I am conceiving it, so I'm glad I have the opportunity to present it here!
Mr. Cryptic

Postby jrhcl2 » November 10th, 2011, 3:23 pm

Hello Mr.Cryptic, I have enjoyed reading Ishtar # 3-5 again,reading those installments again, i have noticed stuff, i didn't notice before or didn't realize the first time. I know i've said this before, i was kind of disappointed that Ishtar couldn't resist Lord Propspero magical spells more,i thought she become his slave to quickly, when she change to Ishtar!! I really didn't understand her action, mainly how slowly Ishtar reacted, like when she turned into Ishtar or when she got some of her own free will back. But re-reading the story, i realized she is really struggling with the first spell he casted,when he cast the second spell she was done. She couldn't win, when she had sex with him when she was Maria Jones, Lord Prospero had basically won the battle!!

But i will ask, was the first spell he casted a lust spell or love spell? because when he casted the spell, Maria said i can trust Sebastian completely and a heart appear. I was wondering if the spell also enhanced the pleasure she was feeling?? Again Ishtar # 3-5 showed how well prepared Sebastian was for his task, he was able to think fast on his feet and reacted quickly to anything Ishtar try to do. The Guild trained him very well, in a nut shell he out thought Isthar, every move she made he had a answer for.

Ishtar # 2-5 are my favorite installments from the series to this point, for a few reasons. As you know from past forums, i know, i'm running this into the ground, you know i got this thing about the ladies always being willing!! I liked that when she was Maria Jones, she was very willing and she wasn't under a spell, she wanted to have sex with him of her own free will, plus their encounter was hot!! I liked Ishtar# 4,5,because of the hot sexual images!! Plus we learned how he gained even more knowledge about magic from Ishtar herself!!

Ishtar # 3, he was able to defeat Ishtar by making her remember them making love, Basically defeating her with sexual pleasure!! It showed how much mental control he had over her, didn't punch her, didn't shoot her with a ray gun, defeated Ishtar with his man tool!! Plus the cover for this installment is the hottest cover of all the covers to this point.

Finally the image that will always stick out for me is from Isthar #4 Sex magic, image 004-002!! Isthar on all fours get ready to serve Lord Prospero in the living room of her hotel. This is the image that show better then all the other images from all the stories, Ring of domination when her will broken, she just stood there looking mindless in her bathroom, when she was overwhelmed by her prana, she stood there with this look of total lust on her face in Victory City, This image says to me , her will is completely gone, She belong to Lord Prospero body and soul!! As least to me.
CL
jrhcl2

Postby Mr. Cryptic » November 10th, 2011, 11:59 pm

jrhcl2 wrote:I realized she is really struggling with the first spell he casted,when he cast the second spell she was done. She couldn't win, when she had sex with him when she was Maria Jones, Lord Prospero had basically won the battle!!

But i will ask, was the first spell he casted a lust spell or love spell? because when he casted the spell, Maria said i can trust Sebastian completely and a heart appear. I was wondering if the spell also enhanced the pleasure she was feeling?? Again Ishtar # 3-5 showed how well prepared Sebastian was for his task, he was able to think fast on his feet and reacted quickly to anything Ishtar try to do. The Guild trained him very well, in a nut shell he out thought Isthar, every move she made he had a answer for.
CL

I was imagining that the spell he cast was basically like Charm Person from D&D. It's not mind control exactly. It just makes the subject think of the caster as a trusted friend. The spell probably would not have made her turn on her real friends, but it made her think of Sebastian as someone she trusted and could feel safe with. Her original intention was to sleep with a stranger she didn't trust deeply, for the very reason that it would make it easier for her to keep control over herself. Sebastian's charm spell foiled that plan.

The spell was more of a love/friendship/trust spell. However, my understanding is that women generally need more emotional connection to feel sexually aroused, so a spell that induces love and trust in a woman is also a lust spell, I figure.

I wouldn't say that Ishtar had no chance, but Sebastian's method of capturing Maria was, lucky for him, the best way to capture Ishtar. Her prana makes her almost omnipotent, but using it depends on her not being overwhelmed with desire. Sebastian's seduction basically deactivated all her defenses. Maria wasn't being reckless by sleeping with Sebastian. Her power depends on sex, and if she doesn't have sex for a long enough time her powers will become unusable.

Ishtar had about as much chance as Superman after exposure to red sunlight, or Tony Stark when he doesn't have his armor. Superman and Iron Man without their powers are not helpless. Of course, if I had to take on Superman, my odds would be a whole lot better with red sunlight :) .
Mr. Cryptic

Postby Mr. Cryptic » November 11th, 2011, 12:16 am

And, yes, Ishtar is almost immune to fists, bullets, and even energy rays. Her magic and her garments generate a protective field that makes her invulnerable to violent attacks, like Brickhouse. She also has a strong will, which probably would have allowed her to resist Prospero's charm spell under most conditions. However, in order for her to maintain her power, she has to make love periodically, and this requires her to lower her usual mental defenses.
Mr. Cryptic

Postby MacroLass » November 11th, 2011, 5:59 am

Mr. Cryptic wrote:The spell was more of a love/friendship/trust spell. However, my understanding is that women generally need more emotional connection to feel sexually aroused, so a spell that induces love and trust in a woman is also a lust spell, I figure.

There are all kinds of women just like there are different types of men. Some are more susceptible to a pretty face or an attractive physique than others. We just tend to internalize it more, feel it without saying anything.

But generally speaking: yes, getting "in the mood" for a woman is a lot more dependant on whether she feels a bond with her partner than with a man. At least in my experience.
MacroLass

Postby Mr. Cryptic » November 11th, 2011, 2:43 pm

Yes, I didn't mean to stereotype women. That's just how an average woman differs from the average man, not a description of any particular woman (or goddess:) ).
Mr. Cryptic

Return to Mr. Cryptic