Victory City: Slaves in the Villains' Dungeon!

Discuss "American Goddess" and other stories with Mr. Cryptic!

Victory City: Slaves in the Villains' Dungeon!

Postby Mr. Cryptic » October 17th, 2011, 12:50 pm

Using trickery and guile, the Buzzard has captured Ishtar, Brickhouse, Ocelot Woman, Sonic Siren, Pitbull, American Goddess, and Ultra Maxima!
Subjected to the mind control chips of Dr. Pretorius, the heroines are programmed to love being slaves!
What commnads will their villainous masters give them?
FInd out in Victory CIty #13-16, now in the MC Comix Free Area!
http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=33775

Mr. Cryptic

Re: Victory City: Slaves in the Villains' Dungeon!

Postby Tony » October 17th, 2011, 6:11 pm

There are always simple rules the bad guys forget. Like never make love to an out of control LOVE goddess!
Tony

Postby MacroLass » October 18th, 2011, 7:36 am

Tony wrote:There are always simple rules the bad guys forget. Like never make love to an out of control LOVE goddess!

Heh...doesn't seem to bode well for the good guys either....
MacroLass

Postby jrhcl2 » October 18th, 2011, 4:07 pm

Hello Mr. Cryptic!! First let me make my comment on Ishtar's killer body, Ishtar looks great naked!! Her backside looks really good in those tight leather pant that she's wearing as her alter ego Maria Jones also!! All the heroines looked hot in the Buzzard bedroom lined up waiting for their chance to please him!! That being said, Installment # 16 is the first time sex helped the heroes, because the heroines were beat!! If it wasn't for the Buzzard's heart not being able to handle the extra excitement,they were his slaves, they lucked out, her tender loving was too much for him, as she said !!

I hope the heroines learned something from this encounter, that they always have to be on guard for know and unknown threats!! It seems that the Buzzard was always one step of head of the heroes!! It also showed that his plans are well thought out!!

The Buzzard is my favorite villain, i would liked to have seen Ishtar and the Buzzard sexual encounter last longer. I also wonder why she brought the Buzzard back from the dead, she wasn't under his control, But she didn't do the same for the thug from the ring, she was under his spell. Second the Buzzard is a smart man, he knew to strip Ishtar of her magical garments, it won't be long before he realizes that the side effects of Ishtar using her love Goddess powers is a out of control libido, and uses that against her. I hope to see more of him in the future!! If they do meet again, i hope their encounter is one on one, like with the thug in the ring or like with you know who.

Installments# 9-12 showcased that when Ishtar is overheated by her prana, she need sex and that become her only focus!! Installment 13-16 showed that devices that can increase her lust can also be used to enslave her as well as these other heroines!! I'm enjoying re-reading these re-posted comics!! But i saw the new cover for Ishtar #9!! Seeing the queen seating on her throne in thought!! Leaves me with a lot of questions?? But i won't ask them, i don't want to give away anything from these upcoming installments of Victory City or the adventures of Ishtar 1-8, for those who have not seen them. Finally i know you won't give anything away about a upcoming installments!! I can't wait to see what happened, when we last saw Ishtar. Looks like the adventures of Ishtar will becoming back with a bang!!!! Sometimes their a hint in the caption for the covers, like for example the Victory City cover for installment #13 reads, Ishtar helpless before the Buzzard or Ishtar #3, Taming of the Goddess, one of my favorite cover by the way!! but none on this cover. CAN'T WAIT!!!
jrhcl2

Postby Mr. Cryptic » October 19th, 2011, 6:36 pm

jrhcl2 wrote: The Buzzard is my favorite villain, i would liked to have seen Ishtar and the Buzzard sexual encounter last longer. I also wonder why she brought the Buzzard back from the dead, she wasn't under his control, But she didn't do the same for the thug from the ring, she was under his spell.

My thinking was that Ishtar didn't like the idea of actually killing somebody with sex, so she brought him back. She was the cause of his death (not intentionally though), and she decided she would reverse what she had caused. What she did was actually not that big a feat of magic, as it amounted to a rescucitation, which could have possibly also been done someone wiht CPR. I think successfully taking the Buzzard back from the Underworld required him having a viable body to return to. The thug from Ring of Domination had a broken neck, and that would have been a harder death to reverse.

Also, of course, I wanted the Buzzard available for future stories.

jrhcl2 wrote: i saw the new cover for Ishtar #9!! Seeing the queen seating on her throne in thought!! Leaves me with a lot of questions?? But i won't ask them, i don't want to give away anything from these upcoming installments of Victory City or the adventures of Ishtar 1-8, for those who have not seen them.

Covers are fun to do. Sometimes the cover is a preview of what's in the update (like in Victory City #13, for example). Other times the cover is just a portrait of a character, usually one who appears in the story (like VIctory City #8 and #9). The cover for Adventures of Ishtar #9 is one of the portrait covers (there's no point in the chapter where we see Ishtar sitting on a throne :) ). I'm just imitating the practices I've observed in some mainstream comics.

I wanted to get the Adventures of Ishtar #9 cover posted in the previews so that people would be assured that the storyline started in that book with Prospero will continue. The next update after Ishtar #9 will probably be Victory City #22, where we'll see what Brickhouse is up to, and also see what Prospero is planning next!
Mr. Cryptic

Postby Mr. Cryptic » October 19th, 2011, 6:40 pm

Tony wrote:There are always simple rules the bad guys forget. Like never make love to an out of control LOVE goddess!

Ishtar usually can avoid giving a guy a heart attack. In this case, the Buzzard told her to "give him a hot, hard, fucking" and she mindlessly obeyed him to the letter, with the consequence being she gave him everything she had, and it was too much :) !
Mr. Cryptic

Return to Mr. Cryptic