Victory City 9-12#: Overwhelmed by Prana!

Discuss "American Goddess" and other stories with Mr. Cryptic!

Victory City 9-12#: Overwhelmed by Prana!

Postby Mr. Cryptic » October 10th, 2011, 4:07 am

In the next four chapters of VIctory City, we see our heroines face the psychic domination of ULTRA MAXIMA, who turns heroine against heroine! ISHTAR's divine sexual power allows her to defeat Ultra Maxima, but also leaves the goddess heavy with irresistable lust! Can she summon the strength to resist the BUZZARD when the cagy villain attacks her at her weakest!? Also, a new heroine rises to take on the mantle of AMERICAN GODDESS! It's all in the MC Comix Free Area!
http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=33775
Mr. Cryptic

Re: Victory City 9-12#: Overwhelmed by Prana!

Postby jrhcl2 » October 10th, 2011, 8:37 am

Hello Mr. Cryptic!! Victory City # 9-12 were some of my favorite installments from the Victory City Series!! You had a poll asking once what has been your favorite peril?? Hands down it was Ishtar being overheated with prana in the warehouse!!

The artwork was truly outstanding!! The look of lust on Ishtar face, her jumping Rob!! I really like how she stripped off her chestplate and dropped the rod of Domination to the floor, then took off her panties, then her cape and by the time Rob got close to her, she was standing there in nothing but her high heel, HOT! SMOKING HOT SCENE!!!

Installment # 10,11 was really the first time i understood how Ishtar power works and that her prana was her power and her weakness!! I didn't realize before that she becomes aroused when she uses her power until these two installments!! It explained why the American Goddess couldn't fight off the ring of domination for long. Her power is sexual energy, she control people by using lust to make them do what she wants!! Her willpower is very strong, but she can only take so much before she becomes overwhelmed by her own lust!! As least that the way i understand her power.

I Hope to see Ishtar get overheated with her prana again in the future. But i was wondering, does it matter to Ishtar when she become overheated with prana, if the man is a villain or friend ?? Are is she so overcome with lust it doesn't matter, just as long as she get her sexual release??

How different are the new American Goddess's powers from the original American Goddess? I noticed she has three rings on her fingers, just like Ishtar!! I only thought she had the ring of life, what does these other two rings do?? I guess one of the rings is the ring of transformation!! What does the third ring do?? It looks a lot like the ring of Domination!! She also wear the same magical garments that the original American Goddess did!! I guess they work the same way??
cl
jrhcl2

Re: Victory City 9-12#: Overwhelmed by Prana!

Postby Mr. Cryptic » October 14th, 2011, 1:09 am

I'm your enjoying the rerelease of these comics!

I'm figuring that Ashley (the new American Goddess) has basically the same powers as the original
did in Ring of Domination. So she does have the Ring of Domination. Ishtar has her own Ring of Domination too,
although she tends to use her Rod of Domination more. The new American Goddess is less experienced, and
because she is smaller she is not as strong as the original.

What you said is pretty much how Ishtar's power works. Her power is based on fertility. She can build up her
power by having intercourse with a man. If she uses her power without intercourse, she feels the need to have sex
with a man. She can use her power without any limits, except that the need to have sex eventually prevents her
from focusing enough to use her powers. If she really exerts her power and really, really needs sex, she loses all control and tries to have sex with
the nearest man she can find (like what happened in Victory City #11).

One other limitation on Ishtar, that hasn't been seen yet really, is that if she gets really sexually aroused in the traditional way, this limits her
powers just as much as if her arousal were caused by her using her powers. Basically, if she's already intensely aroused,
she can't tolerate the further arousal caused by using her powers.

Her prana is based on biological fertility, so it works the same with friend, foe, or stranger. She can only gain power by sex with a man
who is fertile. Ishtar is kind of like Superman, and fertile men are like yellow sunlight to her :) .

I'm figuring that Ashley's powers and magic items are the same as what Ishtar has as American Goddess in Ring of Domination.
Ashley's ring of transformation changes her into and out of her costume, and creates an aura that keeps people from
recognizing her. The Ring of Domination works like it did in Ring of Domination. The Ring of Life absorbs energy from
fertility in the surroundings, and gives American Goddess her strength and other powers.
Mr. Cryptic

Return to Mr. Cryptic