Heroines face the MIND CONTROL of Dr. Pretorius!!!

Discuss "American Goddess" and other stories with Mr. Cryptic!

Heroines face the MIND CONTROL of Dr. Pretorius!!!

Postby Mr. Cryptic » October 3rd, 2011, 1:22 pm

ATTENTION MIND CONTROL FANS! The heroines of Victory City face a double threat of mind control! While Brickhouse and Ocelot Woman face the cunning of the Buzzard and the mind conrol technology of Dr. Pretorius, Pitbull tracks down her friend Sonic Siren, who has fallen under the spell of the seductive telepathinc mutant, Ultra Maxima! The battle begins in VIctory City chapters five through eight, now in the MC Comix FREE AREA!
http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=33775
Mr. Cryptic

Re: Heroines face the MIND CONTROL of Dr. Pretorius!!!

Postby Trishbot » October 3rd, 2011, 7:01 pm

Once again, LOVE these stories and I'm glad to see these here! Most appreciated!
Trishbot

Postby jrhcl2 » October 4th, 2011, 12:07 pm

Hello Mr.Cryptic!! It's good to see Ultra Maxima and Ocelot Woman again!! Always thought that Ultra Maxima would be the greatest threat the heroes and Victory City would face!! Ocelot Woman is my second favorite heroine, with Ishtar being my favorite. Both heroines have great backsides!! Ocelot Woman is a skilled fighter, and i like the things Ishtar can do with her prana energy!! cl
jrhcl2

Postby Mr. Cryptic » October 4th, 2011, 11:41 pm

Trishbot, it means a lot to me that you enjoy my stories, since I admire your stories so much :) .

Ocelot Woman's figure is the figure that was going to be Ishtar, until I decided that American Goddess and Ishtar were the same goddess!
Mr. Cryptic

Return to Mr. Cryptic