VICTORY CITY!!!

Discuss "American Goddess" and other stories with Mr. Cryptic!

VICTORY CITY!!!

Postby Mr. Cryptic » September 25th, 2011, 11:00 pm

The first four issues of VICTORY CITY are now in the MC Comix free area!!!
We follow novice hero Candice Carlson as she learns her way around Victory City's hero headquarters. Her initiation includes meeting other sexy heroines, and struggling against the super charisma of Sovereign! Can she resist his hypnotic charms? See what happens in VICTORY CITY #1-4, now at MC COMIX!

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=33775
ImageImageImage
Mr. Cryptic

Re: VICTORY CITY!!!

Postby jrhcl2 » September 28th, 2011, 6:52 am

HI Mr. Cryptic !! Good to see Victory City again, I'll be looking forward to reading the whole story again!! As with these American Goddess story, as i re-read the story i will noticed things i didn't noticed before!!

I will have to say, i like how you've hinted at something between Ishtar and Paul Barnes. In the first installment of the American Goddess story, when the ring was starting to put her under it's spell. She was thinking," I feel lust, but not for Paul" !! She seems surprised, she wasn't lusting over Paul and the first installment of Victory City when she's showing him her new outfit and telling him about her increase in power!! She says to him," But is it really the super villains you're thinking about, or do you just want to see more of me ?". She looked like she wanted to jump Paul, as least to me.

But most of their encounters are very brief, most of the time at the start of a story. I hope to see them interact with each other more and for longer. It's been a while since i last saw Brickhouse, still Hot!! I like the tension between her and Sovereign!!
cl
jrhcl2

Postby Mr. Cryptic » October 1st, 2011, 2:43 am

Yes, Ishtar definitely likes Paul a lot. And the feeling is mutual (not surprising :) ). That will be explored more as Ishtar's story develops.

I'm glad you enjoy Brickhouse, too. I'm planning to revisit her story and Victory City soon (once we get caught up with the previously posted comics). I'm looking forward to that a great deal!
Mr. Cryptic

Postby Graham » October 22nd, 2011, 11:10 pm

I'm enjoying the Victory City stories so far. The only complaint may seem an odd one: the heroines wear too little. :D Virtually nothing at all, which is nice too see, but there's just no place to go....

Sure, most other heroines wear skin-tight, revealing costumes, but when the costume only consists of G-string and pasties, there's no point in having a villain strip them down. Well, okay, almost no point.

Heck, the most humiliating thing you could do is have them do is put on more clothing--fetish maid outfits, nurse costumes, and such.
Graham

Postby Mr. Cryptic » October 23rd, 2011, 8:44 pm

That is true, that the skimpy costumes don't leave much to the imagination. In my comics, I don't usually make much of a fetish out of the heroines getting their clothes stripped off, so it's not much of a limitation on me that way. The inspiration for my heroines comes from fitness and bikini models, and sometimes female bodybuilders. Since they wear skimpy costumes, my heroines do too :) .

In the upcoming installments, Brickhouse has a "turn to the dark side" and has a costume change to go with it. Ironically, her naughtier, sluttier costume covers more skin than her original (she trades in high heel shoes for thigh high boots!).
Mr. Cryptic

Postby jrhcl2 » October 24th, 2011, 8:32 am

HI Mr. Cryptic, This is the first time i've make a comment on something another fan has said. But have to disagree with the comments about the heroines outfits, I LOVE THEM !!! And you know what i think of Ishtar outfit, she's the hottest heroines in these adult comic world!! I don't want to see them wearing more clothing. I wouldn't have a problem with them wearing less!! Like Ishtar's girdle being more like Ocelet Woman. But to each his own!!
CL
jrhcl2

Postby Mr. Cryptic » October 24th, 2011, 10:46 am

It is a valid point that the skimpy costumes somewhat limit what I can do with clothing for dramatic effect. I can't startle the reader with nudity since they are so close to it already. But it's just what works best with my characters and style. Like I said before, my heroines are inspired by fitness athletes who usually pose in skimpy swimsuits, and more indirectly by depictions of goddesses in art, who tend to be mostly naked, so that's the way mine look.
Mr. Cryptic

Return to Mr. Cryptic