Ring of Domination #13: Endgame

Discuss "American Goddess" and other stories with Mr. Cryptic!

Ring of Domination #13: Endgame

Postby Mr. Cryptic » September 18th, 2011, 10:37 pm

It's been a strange trip for American Goddess as she has gone from heroine to slave then to slave commanded to be a hero again!
This strange journey ends now, with the heroine retiring her American Goddess identity and reclaiming a much more powerful one:
the nigh omnipotent Queen of the Annunaki, ISHTAR!
Also, in two day we will see the premiere at MC Comix of the epic saga of Victory City, starring Ishtar and the ultra-hot superheroine, Brickhouse!
http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=33775

In addition to the concluding update of Ring of Domination, I have created a gallery for my deleted and unused renders, includign some very hot images of American Goddess from Ring of Domination!
Mr. Cryptic

Re: Ring of Domination #13: Endgame

Postby jrhcl2 » September 19th, 2011, 7:11 pm

Hello Mr. Cryptic !! I really enjoyed reading the story again!!! The artwork is still outstanding!!! It was like seeing a old friend, you haven't seen for a while!! Loved reading it again!!

When the thug was killed by bonebreaker, this may not sound nice!! But I felted he got what he deserved!! I mean, he drugged her, used her magic to enslave her!! Then while she was under his spell, she helped him escape, he had her steal money for him and she was his sex slave!!

I know i've said this before, he didn't deserve the after life he got, he didn't deserve to spend his after life with American Goddess still under his command!! I know!! we've been over this before!! You know i'm pro-good guys, for me evil should never win in these end, which i felted like he did!!

I also got a better understanding about how her magic works, from reading this story again. Which i'll talk about more when more of the Victory City series has been posted. I'm looking forward to reading it again!!
cl
jrhcl2

Postby Mr. Cryptic » September 20th, 2011, 10:49 am

I don't think the thug got the afterlife he deserved either. Who would deserve the afterlife he got?

Like I said before, Ishtar is a goddess of love and not of justice. Love isn't generally very fair. There is a Christian parable where laborers are hired throughout the day and at the end of the day, they all get paid the same wage. The ones who started earlier get mad, because they did more work, but the employer basically says "It's my wealth to give out as I wish." Likewise, in the end the thug sacrificed his life for Ishtar, so he "joined the laborers" late in the day. Ishtar gives blessings even when sometimes the recipients don't deserve it.
Mr. Cryptic

Postby jrhcl2 » September 21st, 2011, 8:39 am

I do understand what your saying!! she's a very forgiving Goddess! One question, are you going to show more test renders and deleted scenes in the future? I really like that!
jrhcl2

Postby Mr. Cryptic » September 21st, 2011, 6:00 pm

Once I start putting up VIctory City and Adventures of Ishtar, I'll put up any unused images I find that are worth showing. There probably won't be as many. I was doing more development of my technique when I did RIng of Domination. Now I'm so pressed for time I usually don't produce a lot of practice renders.

By the way, I'm shifting my update schedule to only Mondays, but the same number of updates per week. The first chapters of VIctory City will make their MC Comix debut next Monday (Sept. 26).
Mr. Cryptic

Postby jrhcl2 » September 22nd, 2011, 9:13 am

OH WELL.... It was looking like we might see Ishtar #9, around the middle or late nov, with two updates per weeks ,with 4 installments a weeks. But with the new update schedule, i'm wondering will we see these debut of Ishtar #9 before next year??
jrhcl2

Postby Mr. Cryptic » September 22nd, 2011, 8:39 pm

I'll still be updating as often as I was before, but just doing it all on one day.
With 21 issues of Victory City, it should take about five weeks to show all of them (so end of October to finish the existing 21 issues of Victory City). Then there are eight issues of Adventures of Ishtar to make their MC Comix debut, so that would probably be another two weeks. So all of my previously published comics should be up by sometime in November. Of course, once all my old comics are posted, I'll be updating a lot less frequently (probably once a month for now).

I'm glad to have some extra time to plan the Prospero storyline out more. It crosses over multiple series, so its a little complicated and I want to make sure it get it right.
Mr. Cryptic

Return to Mr. Cryptic