American Goddess #9 and #10: Slavery in Paradise!

Discuss "American Goddess" and other stories with Mr. Cryptic!

American Goddess #9 and #10: Slavery in Paradise!

Postby Mr. Cryptic » September 12th, 2011, 11:46 am

American Goddess has been completely enslaved!
With the vast wealth she has stolen for her master, he has bought a private island to enjoy his slave day and night in absolute luxury! But will the world leave this master and slave alone?
Find out in American Goddess: Ring of Domination #9 and #10, in the free area now!

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=33775
Mr. Cryptic

Re: American Goddess #9 and #10: Slavery in Paradise!

Postby jrhcl2 » September 12th, 2011, 7:47 pm

Hello Mr. Cryptic!! It me lotchj, but on this forums i'm jrhcl2. I Just wanted to say, i haven't look at the ring of domination for a while and forgot how really good of story it is!!! It was these adventures of the American Goddess that got me into your comics, it is a classic Mr. Cryptic comix story. As you post more installments of the American Goddess's story, i'll be reading it all over again!! It's just as good as the first time!! Again Great Story!!!
jrhcl2
jrhcl2

Postby mns_95125 » September 13th, 2011, 6:38 pm

This series keeps getting better. The villain is acting smart -- he lucks into control over the heroine and, after a scare, he takes the time to pick her brains about her abilities and makes sure that the problem undermining his control won't happen again. And then he uses her powers intelligently, to get untraceable money, and settles in to enjoy the benefits.

Maybe it's just that I've got my own mental checklist of what I'd do if I ever wound up mind controlling a superheroine and this guy is running my playbook, but I really think he deserves to win in the end.
mns_95125

Postby Mr. Cryptic » September 14th, 2011, 2:40 am

Good to see you at MC Comix, lotchj/jrcl2! (Is there another name I can call you in the forums? lotchj doesn't roll off the tongue, but jrcl2 is worse :). Maybe I can call you jr or cl? )

I'm glad you're enjoying the story, mns! I was hoping I'd make some new fans when I moved these comics here.

As you observed, I tried to make this crook do sensible things once he got American Goddess under his control.

I intended this story to be one where you kind of get to have your cake and eat it too. The crook gets American Goddess as his slave, but at the same time her goodness rubs off on him.
Mr. Cryptic

Return to Mr. Cryptic