American Goddess #7 and #8 now in free area!

Discuss "American Goddess" and other stories with Mr. Cryptic!

American Goddess #7 and #8 now in free area!

Postby Mr. Cryptic » September 9th, 2011, 12:17 am

When we last left off, American Goddess had regained enough willpower to resist the spell her captor had put her under, putting him in a *ahem* tight situation!
Will American Goddess regain her freedom, or will the crook find a way to get her back under his thumb!? Find out in the new updates!
http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=33775
Mr. Cryptic

Re: American Goddess #7 and #8 now in free area!

Postby steverogers5 » September 10th, 2011, 3:48 am

Man, I'd forgotton just how much I enjoyed this story! Poor American Goddess. Talk about being stuck between a rock and a hard place! :roll: ;) Anyway Thanks for posting it here! It's truly a M.C. classic!
steverogers5

Postby Mr. Cryptic » September 10th, 2011, 8:08 pm

Thanks steverogers! I've been so busy with new comics that I hadn't thought about Ring of Domination in awhile. Looking at it again, it really is pretty good! I've gotten a lot better with postwork since I did this. And I didn't know that using Comic Sans font was a big no-no. But still, it's a pretty hot comic!
Mr. Cryptic

Postby steverogers5 » September 24th, 2011, 4:05 am

Mr. Cryptic wrote:Thanks steverogers! I've been so busy with new comics that I hadn't thought about Ring of Domination in awhile. Looking at it again, it really is pretty good! I've gotten a lot better with postwork since I did this. And I didn't know that using Comic Sans font was a big no-no. But still, it's a pretty hot comic!

Heh! I've never quite got the over the top hatred for that font. :? I've used it on manips on at the collective for comic based stories..And so far, (Touch wood!) nobody's complained about it there yet.
But then stories here, are a guess a lot more professional, so I guess there's a higher standard or something.. :)
steverogers5

Return to Mr. Cryptic