American Goddess #5 and 6 in free area!

Discuss "American Goddess" and other stories with Mr. Cryptic!

American Goddess #5 and 6 in free area!

Postby Mr. Cryptic » September 6th, 2011, 10:13 am

American Goddess' Ring of Domination has been used against her!
Now enslaved by lust, what will her criminal master command her to do?
Find out in American Goddess: RIng of Domination chapters five and six, in the free area now!
http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=33775
Mr. Cryptic

Re: American Goddess #5 and 6 in free area!

Postby Trishbot » September 6th, 2011, 2:49 pm

Again, so great to see these stories here!
Trishbot

Postby mns_95125 » September 6th, 2011, 6:48 pm

I'm quite enjoying these. It's nice to see an internal battle as a heroine gradually collapses into slavery; it's an enjoyable change from the more typical 'I zap you with my applied phlebotinum and you are now my mindless slave' routine. That dawning moment of horror when American Goddess consciously realizes what's happened to her, and that she no longer wants to resist it -- that's gold, right there. She isn't mindless, her mind has been changed and as a result she thinks independently about how to serve her master, e.g. when she breaks him out of police custody without orders. And the internal battle is apparently ongoing, as we see at the end of the current installment. (I really hope those squeezing muscles are her thighs and not... anything else... because, um, ouch.)
mns_95125

Postby Mr. Cryptic » September 9th, 2011, 12:28 am

The Hypnotica series is one of my favorites on any website, so I really appreciate that compliment, Trishbot! It's nice to be sharing this place with you.

I'm glad you're enjoying it, mns! I usually model my mind control on Dracula seducing Mina, and things like. I prefer stories where sexuality is used to establish control and domination, rather than where control is basically just force and is then used to get sex.

And of course, the next installment is up, so you can see what happens to that poor crook!
Mr. Cryptic

Postby steverogers5 » September 10th, 2011, 3:57 am

Mr. Cryptic wrote:I usually model my mind control on Dracula seducing Mina, and things like. I prefer stories where sexuality is used to establish control and domination, rather than where control is basically just force and is then used to get sex.

Dracula seducing Mina is one of my favourite pieces of literature. I couldn't believe how hot that novel was when I finally read it at Uni. Kind of annoys me that the film 'Bram Stokers' Dracula, is nothing of the sort. And completely misses out on the point of how evil Dracula is in using the victorian sexual repression of women against them. When I think of how good that movie could have been if it had been a proper adaption, and not Francis Ford Coppola trying to turn it into Beauty and the Beast. (Nothing against that story, in fact it's my favourite disney movie, but Dracula shouldn't be about that at all.) I mean who wouldn't have wanted to see a Hypnotically dominated Winona Ryder on the big screen! LOL!

Bram Stoker must have been turning in his grave! :mrgreen:
steverogers5

Return to Mr. Cryptic