For Metrobay and or Ishtar fans...

Discuss "American Goddess" and other stories with Mr. Cryptic!

For Metrobay and or Ishtar fans...

Postby Mr. Cryptic » October 2nd, 2012, 8:56 pm

FYI, I have posted the first update of Ishtar vs. Indeks at HIP Comix. If you are a hardcore Max Indeks fan, or a hardcore Ishtar fan, or better yet both, you should check this out :) ! American Goddess (Ashley), Hypnotica, Alpha Woman, and the Gangster of Love are also featured.

I'll let you know when the series concludes, in case you want get a membership at HIP and read the whole series at once :) .
http://www.hipcomix.com
Mr. Cryptic

Re: For Metrobay and or Ishtar fans...

Postby Mr. Cryptic » November 30th, 2012, 10:41 pm

Just wanted to again plug for the Metrobay fans here: Ishtar Vs. Indeks is being posted every two weeks at HIP Comix!
American Goddess narrate the story of when she and Ishtar went to Metrobay and met the Superheroine Squad, and Max Indeks!
Issue #6 will be in the member's section next Thursday. Here are some sneak peaks from the mini-series so far:
Mr. Cryptic

Postby bluemax2 » December 21st, 2012, 1:12 am

Mr. Cryptic,
I love your work.
Would you consider bringing "ishtar vs. indeks " over to McComix for all us mc fans to read? It seems to have a definite mc theme especially with the latest "Robogodess" episode.
Pleas do talk it over with Doc.

There are many of us fans that are only members of this site and not the other.

Thanks for all your work and imaginative exciting work.

Regards,

Bluemax
bluemax2

Postby Mr. Cryptic » December 21st, 2012, 12:42 pm

Thank you, Blue Max!

My understanding is that with the new server, people will be able to buy and download individual comics from either website. I'm not sure when Ishtar Vs. Indeks would become available that way.

Ishtar Vs. Indeks probably would have been a little more fitting at MC Comix since it involves characters and settings that are prominent here, but all my update slots here are currently tied up with the Prospero storyline (which will conclude...someday :) ). I have two monthly updates at HIP and only one at MC, so I do post update more material there than here. I would be great to update twice a month here too, but I don't know if my schedule would allow that at this time.

I don't have any plans to move that comic to MC Comix (I get paid to put my comics up exclusively at either HIP Comix or MC Comix for a year, so I would have to wait at least that long to move it anyway).

Again, thanks for your support! I know that C.L. and Hector and some others like what I do, but there's other, quieter readers out there and it's nice to hear from you :) .
Mr. Cryptic

Return to Mr. Cryptic