Brickhouse Vs. Muscle Mistress!

Discuss "American Goddess" and other stories with Mr. Cryptic!

Brickhouse Vs. Muscle Mistress!

Postby Mr. Cryptic » January 15th, 2016, 12:00 am

Brickhouse, under the guidance of her master, her husband, Dr. Pretorius, has become an unstoppable defender of Victory City!
This draws the ire of Lord Prospero, who creates a nemesis to defeat her, a one woman engine of destruction called Muscle Mistress!
See it in Victory City #74, in the MC Comix Member's Area now!

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3/index.php/mrcryptic

Mr. Cryptic

Re: Birckhouse Vs. Muscle Mistress!

Postby jrhcl2 » January 18th, 2016, 2:42 am

Hello Mr. Cryptic !! So you are finally making it clear who has the most magical powers and who's the strongest heroine. Lord Prospero has the most magical powers and Brickhouse is the strongest heroine both are more powerful than Ishtar in those areas. Your finally saying Ishtar isn't the most powerful being in your universe! So Prospero has the magical power to make a being physically stronger than Ishtar and Brickhouse, brickhouse being equal or stronger than Ishtar. So Ishtar doesn't have enough magical power to make herself stronger than any being but Prospero does have the magical power to create a being stronger than any superheroines! Mccomix is becoming more like hipcomix ! I think mccomix is getting carried away with the bondage theme!! I've noticed in some of your recent stories you have the ladies in chains giving those stories more of a bondage feel! I have to say that took away from those stories for me, bondage being something I really dislike, i shouldn't say I dislike, I should say I hate!! :( Are all three sites bondage sites now?? :cry: What happen to the three sites with three different theme?
jrhcl2

Re: Birckhouse Vs. Muscle Mistress!

Postby Mr. Cryptic » February 4th, 2016, 10:03 am

[quote="jrhcl2"]Hello Mr. Cryptic !! So you are finally making it clear who has the most magical powers and who's the strongest heroine. Lord Prospero has the most magical powers and Brickhouse is the strongest heroine both are more powerful than Ishtar in those areas. Your finally saying Ishtar isn't the most powerful being in your universe! So Prospero has the magical power to make a being physically stronger than Ishtar and Brickhouse, brickhouse being equal or stronger than Ishtar. So Ishtar doesn't have enough magical power to make herself stronger than any being but Prospero does have the magical power to create a being stronger than any superheroines! [quote]

What Prospero says and what is true aren't necessarily the same. Maybe Prospero is overconfident.

This story is actually a very old school comic tale. Brickhouse is being pitted against a foe that is like her but even more powerful. This is similar to the Abomination being stronger than the Hulk (when the Hulk's not angry), or Titanium Man being stronger than Iron Man, or Ivan Drago or Clubber Lang being stronger than Rocky. The hero's nemesis is supposed to one up the hero, but the hero wins anyway. I'm telling a very traditional hero story, except there's hot woman and more sex :) .

Brickhouse is currently having a very successful run of superheroing because her husband is guiding her based on inside information of the Triskelion Guild. To a lesser extent he's helping Ishtar and the other heroines, but mostly he's just sending them to help Brickhouse when she needs it. Ishtar is more powerful than Brickhouse.

By the way, there will be delay in getting the next update up. I'm upgrading to a new version of Poser and a new computer. Talk to you soon!
Mr. Cryptic

Re: Brickhouse Vs. Muscle Mistress!

Postby jrhcl2 » February 28th, 2016, 7:16 pm

Hey! Mr. Cryptic what's up?? You didn't have a single update in February.
jrhcl2

Postby Mr. Cryptic » March 17th, 2016, 3:05 pm

I've been on hiatus as I update to Poser Pro, and also fixing some problems with my runtime (the system of 3d models I use). I actually just fixed that problem and I'll be back to makinig comics soon. Thank you for asking about me, and I'm looking forward to coming back.
Mr. Cryptic

Postby Mr. Cryptic » July 27th, 2016, 10:43 pm

After a long hiatus, I am back with a new update at MC Comix!

Candice Carlson is Brickhouse, one of Victory City's mightiest hero of Victory City!
Lord Prospero has created a nemesis for Brickhouse, Muscle Mistress!
Is Prospero's powerful blond slave even stronger than Brickhouse?
Find out in Victory City #75, in the MC Comix Member's Area now!

Mr. Cryptic

Postby jrhcl2 » July 29th, 2016, 7:32 am

Hello Mr. Cryptic! Good to see your back on Mccomix again!! :D
jrhcl2

Postby Mr. Cryptic » August 2nd, 2016, 7:38 am

jrhcl2 wrote:Hello Mr. Cryptic! Good to see your back on Mccomix again!! :D

Thank you!
Mr. Cryptic

Postby Mr. Cryptic » August 6th, 2016, 12:34 pm

Brickhouse takes on the mighty Muscle Mistress, a villainess who might be even stronger than her!
Annd if that wasn't enough trouble for the sexy lady Hercules, she also faces the will crushing hypnotic powers of Lord Prospero!
Can she prevail? See it in Victory City #76, in the MC Comix Member's Area now!

Mr. Cryptic

Postby jrhcl2 » October 20th, 2016, 6:17 pm

Hey! Mr. Cryptic it has been two months since your last update on this site! What's up?? I don't follow Hipcomix, not into bondage!!
jrhcl2

Postby Mr. Cryptic » October 23rd, 2016, 9:34 pm

Hi CL - I'm still getting caught up on work. I'm making regular updates at HIP Comix but not here yet. I do have updates here planned but they're not ready to post yet.

My stories at HIP Comix are pretty similar to here. I'm excited about the Titania: Warrior Nymph story I am doing there.
Mr. Cryptic

Return to Mr. Cryptic