Queen's Reign: Posts & Discussion

Discuss "Omega Unit" and other stories with Firstborn!

Re: Queen's Reign: Posts & Discussion

Postby kryton73 » August 1st, 2014, 3:09 pm

Man, I still hope to see Angela get the "Casey" treatment. Maybe the queen made a clone at some point. I guess that I will just have to wait and see next month.
kryton73

Postby Champ » August 1st, 2014, 4:14 pm

This chapter was brilliant. Just the suspense in the end was great because I love how the Queen just did a twist to piss Angela off. The plan she has makes the next chapter juicier than ever. I can't wait to see what you have next! :)
Champ

Postby mauser8mm » August 1st, 2014, 5:27 pm

I enjoyed the twist and turn of this chapter as well can't wait to see you next month what the queens upgrade Willbea and Angela's transformation a brilliant way of conversion Taylor with a long tongue was very sexy great choice your comics really saved the bacon for my subscription thank you for coming back
mauser8mm

Postby Reinhardt » August 1st, 2014, 11:06 pm

I don't mind a little longer chapter at all. I only hope that the other drones will be changed rather than killed. And that the rest of Angela's body follows her arms and legs. A question; what happens if a chubby girls turns into a drone? Will she still be chubby after the assimilation?
Reinhardt

Postby FirstBorn » August 2nd, 2014, 7:10 am

Champ wrote:This chapter was brilliant. Just the suspense in the end was great because I love how the Queen just did a twist to piss Angela off. The plan she has makes the next chapter juicier than ever. I can't wait to see what you have next! :)

mauser8mm wrote:I enjoyed the twist and turn of this chapter as well can't wait to see you next month what the queens upgrade Willbea and Angela's transformation a brilliant way of conversion Taylor with a long tongue was very sexy great choice your comics really saved the bacon for my subscription thank you for coming back

-- Thanks guys. Comments keep things flowing in the right direction. I wasn't sure if going back to The Queen's Reign was the right decision vs. leaving it on the cutting floor and moving on. Now I'm pleased I made the right decision.

Reinhardt wrote:I don't mind a little longer chapter at all. I only hope that the other drones will be changed rather than killed. And that the rest of Angela's body follows her arms and legs. A question; what happens if a chubby girls turns into a drone? Will she still be chubby after the assimilation?

-- I figured you wouldn't mind a longer chapter, no. As for your other question- the nannites have shown themselves to be quite capable of moving tissue around inside a body as they assimilate it. So the short answer is: No. She would still likely be shapely but the weight would be re-adjusted into a much more shapely figure and/or used as raw materials for more nannite production.
~
FirstBorn
FirstBorn

Postby Champ » August 11th, 2014, 6:37 pm

Didn't see the new cover yet. Maybe it should a big ? with the date under it. XDD
Champ

Postby FirstBorn » August 11th, 2014, 8:14 pm

Champ wrote:Didn't see the new cover yet. Maybe it should a big ? with the date under it. XDD

-- That's not a bad idea, actually. Given all the changes going on. I might just do that.
~
FirstBorn
FirstBorn

Postby Champ » August 13th, 2014, 7:22 am

Awesome! I'm excited for next month. :)
Champ

Postby kryton73 » August 29th, 2014, 5:19 am

Any update on Ch. 28, Firstborn? If you are on your regular schedule, it should be dropping in a couple of days. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens to Angela et al when all hell breaks loose.
kryton73

Postby FirstBorn » September 1st, 2014, 6:04 pm

kryton73 wrote:Any update on Ch. 28, Firstborn? If you are on your regular schedule, it should be dropping in a couple of days. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens to Angela et al when all hell breaks loose.

-- Just posted the cover for the episode coming up this friday. My regular date is the first friday of the month now. Doesn't say much but it should tell you something of what's coming. ;) As if you didn't know already.
~
FirstBorn
FirstBorn

Postby Champ » September 1st, 2014, 8:29 pm

T_T Its....its just so...beautiful. Its....a hand! :)
Champ

Postby FirstBorn » September 1st, 2014, 9:55 pm

Champ wrote:T_T Its....its just so...beautiful. Its....a hand! :)

-- And some broken glass! That took a half hour for me to get right. Just enough to be *visible* in a teaser but not so much as to be just all shattered for no reason.

;)
~
FirstBorn
FirstBorn

Postby Champ » September 2nd, 2014, 6:17 pm

You're killing me, FB. Its killing a guy to wait just three more nights....threeeeeee more. :)
Champ

Postby FirstBorn » September 5th, 2014, 12:52 pm

Here it is my friends- the finale' of The Queen's Reign- alternate ending part 2 (Chapter 28).

For those who need it the chapter is available HERE.

Synopsis:
The fight is over. Angela has lost- and when last we saw her she was in the process of enjoying her own assimilation. But all of our questions have not yet been answered. What will Angela's form look like? Will the Queen finally shut her trap and pour the nannites over her near perfect form and achieve the ascension she has been hammering about all this time? Will she have to use her army of slaves to wipe out her old collective or somehow find a way around that? All these questions and a few more are answered in the alternate ending finale of The Queen's Reign. Here at last... (again).

I hope you enjoyed the ride! There *might* be another cookie from this universe coming in the near future but I make no promises.

*puts on the face-guards to protect from the tomato's*
Attachments
QueensReign424-cover28-small.jpg
~
FirstBorn
FirstBorn

Postby Reinhardt » September 5th, 2014, 4:40 pm

Finally the queen drank the tasty naninetes and completed her transformation. Angela's form was a bit like a hight-tech elf, or a light version of the Queen Angela. And again the transformation craved her headband. When she says Angela is no more, I'm assuming she simply means that the old Angela is gone, changed into something new, and not actually replaced?

Seems like it ended with a minor cliffhanger. We know that the queen won, but not what happens to the original drones and Angela's mother and the rest of the colony (one can guess the latter). Even if you said you don't make any promises, it would be nice to see what happens next.

Will the whole colony be assimilated, or will some still remain humans to be able to infiltrate other colonies, or will they simply use different clones for such missions? And I suppose the still remaining humans in the colony are just in a trance until they have become dronified?
And about Angela and Taylor; what makes them different from the other drones except for their look? It appears they have a higher degree of free will, but at 100% obedient to their queen.

Not exactly a suggestion, just an expression of what would be satisfying to see; if there will be a final conclusion/epilogue, and after we have seen the final form of Angela, her mother and Taylor, and hopefully the full assimilation of Samantha, what about a small jump into the future for a few images, where they are all down from the roof and they are all in an open space or big hall where humans and the old drones has lined up to be assimilated into the new collective, whith some (like the two namesless lesbians in this chaper) already completed or in the middle of the process? Or something like that. While it is still in the open what the plans of Angela as the queen are, there is no doubt what the old (or new old) queen intends to do with the colony.
Reinhardt

PreviousNext

Return to Firstborn