Queen's Reign: Posts & Discussion

Discuss "Omega Unit" and other stories with Firstborn!

Re: Queen's Reign: Posts & Discussion

Postby Champ » February 2nd, 2013, 9:50 pm

Lol, the suspense of a new release just makes you jump like a madman. *jump*
Champ

Postby FirstBorn » February 3rd, 2013, 10:24 am

Once again I am proud to present Chapter 14 of The Queen's Reign!

Click here to begin!

Synopsis:
As much fun as it would be for Kassie to stay and play with her new little sister, she has work to do- and sends her off on her own. Besides, the real fun is only just beginning as Kassie leads the floating camera to a new room with two bound prisoners Angela has never met before. It would seem they are in the middle of a moral crisis- or at least one of them is. And Kassie just can't wait to play with them a bit. But for Angela and her C.O. the questions have only just begun. And every moment only leads to more. Why are they doing this? What do they possibly hope to gain? Whatever it is they'll take any shred of intel they can gleam even from sources as questionable as these. And so the end... continues.

There you go. I hope you enjoy. I'll be responding to individual posts below so forgive the multiple posts, if you would be so kind.
~
FirstBorn
FirstBorn

Postby FirstBorn » February 3rd, 2013, 10:47 am

--First off, let me apologize for taking a week to get back to you guys on these posts. I usually get notifications of posts but I must have missed these. So, let me handle them now.

Hector2 wrote:Dear Firstborn:

I am as confused as Angela at issue # 13… why do the aliens wanted precisely her, to show this strange “guided tour”? What are the aliens doing showing them their plans? What are the drones doing?

I must confess that I cannot grasp the big picture with your story, but I love the details: Kassidy’s enslavement, change of hair color and everything, was great!

-- Well, I'm glad that her confusion is contagious. I'd be right there with you in the same boat if I didn't know how it was all going to end already. All I can say is have faith. I'm fairly certain that most of the burning questions will be answered by the time we reach the end.

But I will say that there IS a reason, plots within plots in as much as you can manage in a Poser Erotica story.

And thank you for the kind words regarding attention to detail. That is particularly meaningful to me at the moment as my computer is starting to complain at me with all the models I'm trying to cram into one scene. Evidently its reaching its limit and I'm having to slightly decrease the render quality of the images to compensate. I don't know if you can tell- but *I* can when I render and I'm self-conscious about it.

Hector2 wrote:The part I find bizarre was when Kassidy produced a collar from her mouth at page 203… yuck! I assume she did produce the collar that she is wearing at page 204… and then the tour ends?

So, I am all for torturing Angela of course, but why this show? Is Angela the Chosen One or something? I can’t wait to read next issue!

-- A bit bizarre, yes. And somewhat Squick'ish. But there was a point to that as well. In case it was lost in the lack of exposition- those nannites couldn't cross a bio-safety field and survive and yet somehow Cassie was able to do so in order to bring down Station Delta. Simple reason: the nannites that rewired her brain were no longer IN it. Kassidy's squick collar is the visual proof of this. And, once they were out they simply were repurposed to give her something to wear until they could fabricate a more permanent, non-nannite infused, holo-emmiter for her. In other words- once her conversion is finished it is *permanent*. I suppose another dose of nannites could undo it but why would they want to?

Champ wrote:I have to ask similar questions when it comes to this series. Each chapter just answers a wee bit, and brings more questions. However, its still one of my favorites and I LOVE it. :)

--Thanks Champ. That is exactly what I am shooting for. We're approaching the end and once it truly begins the answers will start to flow a lot faster.
~
FirstBorn
FirstBorn

Postby Champ » February 3rd, 2013, 10:53 am

This chapter was OK. Its like in a series that has an episode of Part 1 and Part 2. I have to see the outcome in Chapter 15 to feel the full experience. Can't wait! :)
Champ

Postby FirstBorn » February 3rd, 2013, 11:01 am

Champ wrote:This chapter was OK. Its like in a series that has an episode of Part 1 and Part 2. I have to see the outcome in Chapter 15 to feel the full experience. Can't wait! :)

-- There is definitely a "to be continued" feel at the end, I'll grant you.

My biggest issue in storytelling so far, aside from technical limitations, has been blocking. I sit down with the intended scene and it is *never* as small as I thought it would be. So yes. This chapter was supposed to be about Becky and Peter and their revelations but it was too much to fit into just one by the time I was (half-way) done.

I hope part 2 is worth the wait. ;)
~
FirstBorn
FirstBorn

Postby Hector2 » February 9th, 2013, 11:46 pm

Queens Reign # 14 is sexy, but I still don’t get it.

I understand the part where the human want to be “integrated” like the Borg of something… and why they want to know if they could feel or not… and the feelings of shame for wanting that…

The thing I cannot grasp is why they want to show this to Angela… is not that she is a treath to them, why so much attention?

I will wait to know, page 207 was very sexy… oh, and it seems to be a problem with the word “chabmers” at page 208
Hector2

Postby FirstBorn » February 21st, 2013, 11:25 am

Hector2 wrote:Queens Reign # 14 is sexy, but I still don’t get it.
The thing I cannot grasp is why they want to show this to Angela… is not that she is a threat to them, why so much attention?

-- All I can say just now, Hector- is that there is a reason. If I tell you now it would spoil all of the fun. There is dramatic, story, and plot driven reasons for the display. I will say this- that *IS* the right question to be asking.
Hector2 wrote:I will wait to know, page 207 was very sexy… oh, and it seems to be a problem with the word “chabmers” at page 208

-- Oops. Ms. Moneypenny, fire my editor would you please. Yes? Hmm? Oh... right. I don't have one. I guess that's why.

Thanks for the heads up, Hector. Or, perhaps I should say... I, uhm, have no idea what you're talking about... It looks fine to me. ;)
~
FirstBorn
FirstBorn

Postby FirstBorn » March 2nd, 2013, 4:45 pm

Once again I am proud to present Chapter 15 of The Queen's Reign!

Click here to begin!

Synopsis:
Becky has just found the bliss that is service to her Queen. But Cassie isn't finished playing with her or Peter. It would seem the Queen isn't done playing either, seeming to command the nascent drone to convince her partner to join her in service. Its not going to be easy for him- Becky has a few things to get off her chest before she begins her administrations. And it would seem she's picked up a few new tricks from- somewhere. Will she be able to obey her Queen's command? And what happens when she does? So the end... continues.

I hope it was worth the wait. Enjoy!
~
FirstBorn
FirstBorn

Postby Champ » March 2nd, 2013, 5:19 pm

Oh that rocked. And the way that chapter ended makes me excited more than ever. Time to get down to business! Bring it on, Queen! :)
Champ

Postby FirstBorn » March 2nd, 2013, 7:41 pm

Champ wrote:Oh that rocked. And the way that chapter ended makes me excited more than ever. Time to get down to business! Bring it on, Queen! :)

Thanks! And indeed it is... Of course, it might take a chapter for Angela and party to realize exactly what it means for the "games" to be over... but that just makes it all the more delicious.

But yes- I've been saying we're quickly approaching the climax, if you'll forgive the pun.
~
FirstBorn
FirstBorn

Postby Hector2 » March 10th, 2013, 11:26 am

Dear Firstborn:

I still don't get it, yes, Queen's reing # 15 was a great issue, and certainly the "temptation" into joining the queen was well done, maybe this is the whole point of this bizzarre "Tour"?

The point I think I got is that they're tempting Angela to do it with her mother? Man, I hope I don't sound so freudian here...

I am anxious to see your answer ;)
Hector2

Postby FirstBorn » March 10th, 2013, 4:33 pm

Hector2 wrote:Dear Firstborn:

I still don't get it, yes, Queen's reing # 15 was a great issue, and certainly the "temptation" into joining the queen was well done, maybe this is the whole point of this bizzarre "Tour"?

The point I think I got is that they're tempting Angela to do it with her mother? Man, I hope I don't sound so freudian here...

I am anxious to see your answer ;)

-- Hey Hector,

Thanks for the compliment. I'm glad you liked it. And I know you've been hunting for "why" this was all happening. As I've said- its the right question to ask but you just aren't privy to enough to answer it-yet. All I can say is that the Queen knows what is going on the entire time and finally calls an end to it once she has achieved her goal.

As for your concerns for a Freudian answer- you're not that far off the mark. The point is not for Angela to want to have sex with her Mother- but the obvious inference was to tell her that the people she loves who are in the collective are still alive and in there.

Oh- and the thing about messages like that? They tend to be heard by more interested parties than only those originally intended... but you'll have to wait for that Easter egg for a few weeks yet.
~
FirstBorn
FirstBorn

Postby Bemustar » March 20th, 2013, 8:02 pm

Dear Firstborn,

I joined this website because of your story involving Haywire & Queen's Reign. I really enjoy the story and the graphics are amazing!

I do have a simple question that I apologize for if it has been addressed. What happened to the Admiral on the bridge and the male soldier Veto? While there are males who we see assimilated, do the nanite infested members of the collective have an aversion to assimilating males? Or are we to assume that the Admiral and Veto were killed?

Also, there are groups on Second Life that are interested in science fiction transformation themes and role plays. They would definately be interested in your story. If you would ever consider making the skins of the nanite collective for SL, I would certainly be interested in getting one and spreading the word about your excellent story. Thanks! B
Bemustar

Postby FirstBorn » March 22nd, 2013, 10:38 pm

Bemustar wrote:Dear Firstborn,

I joined this website because of your story involving Haywire & Queen's Reign. I really enjoy the story and the graphics are amazing!

I do have a simple question that I apologize for if it has been addressed. What happened to the Admiral on the bridge and the male soldier Veto? While there are males who we see assimilated, do the nanite infested members of the collective have an aversion to assimilating males? Or are we to assume that the Admiral and Veto were killed?

-- Well, Bemustar- I must say that is high praise indeed. I thank you for not only the interest in my stories but also in taking the time to make your opinion known by posting here. Cheers, mate!

As to your question- the fate of the Admiral has not been revealed in the story as of yet. I have a certain *vision*, if you will, regarding the manner in which I'm telling the story in order to keep it from getting WAY out of hand. Unfortunately that vision limits how much non-Angela stuff we see unless I have a way of "handing off the camera" a bit to get some side story. Angela left before the Admiral met his fate as so she(we) do not know it. The same is true for Veto as she was trying to escape.

I can allay your fears at least in this manner tho- the collective is not *averse* to the assimilation of males. We have seen some of them already. And certainly there would be no point in just killing off the males either. Primarily males are used as plot points in the story so I don't like to throw them in gratuitously. That, and in case you might not have guessed, I'm obviously more interested in seeing the female form than male.

There's also the side aspect of the cost of Poser/3D art. When you have a limited budget for models- and fully 80% of what's out there is geared for females. The men just don't get a fair rap.
Also, there are groups on Second Life that are interested in science fiction transformation themes and role plays. They would definitely be interested in your story. If you would ever consider making the skins of the nanite collective for SL, I would certainly be interested in getting one and spreading the word about your excellent story. Thanks! B

-- Hmm... Hadn't thought of that. I would love to do so if I knew how. Any tips on how to port the skins to something SL could use? I've seen some SL robotization/MC RP stuff posted on DeviantArt and would be honored to see a few of my *Drones* show up there as well.
~
FirstBorn
FirstBorn

Postby FirstBorn » April 6th, 2013, 5:53 pm

Once again I am proud to present Chapter 16 of The Queen's Reign!

Click HERE to Begin!

Synopsis:
Angela has just had a very disturbing interruption of a what would otherwise have been a very good night's sleep. And now she's been delivered back to Taylor's quarters with a very troubled mind. She's known it was possible for some time but the reminder has hit her pretty hard. Humans- normal, un-assimilated humans- can be turned into willing and loyal servants of the Queen. And after all that's happened to her, she can't help but wonder if she could be one herself and not even know it. Perhaps her girlfriend has some words of wisdom that can sooth her. Meanwhile, her guard outside her door has a run in with a suddenly very suspicious looking ensign. Will he put two and two together before its to late, or will he be thinking with the wrong head until its too late? And so the end... continues.

Here you go guys... This chapter answers a few questions some of you might have- but you'll have to read between the lines a bit as I'm not too much a fan of spoon feeding *in* the story.

Of course, I'm sure it brings up others as well... like "Where did Cassandra come from?" And to that I say: Remember, the Queen hasn't been sitting on her duff these past few weeks. Plans within Plans, my friends. And we've only really seen what Angela has seen. Think she's smart enough to unravel the web before it snaps shut on the entire colony?
~
FirstBorn
FirstBorn

PreviousNext

Return to Firstborn